RTI INTERNATIONAL METALS

RTI INTERNATIONAL METALS United States Employee Reviews

Good Environment with Futuristic outlook
Sr. Developer / SAP Business Analyst (Current Employee), Niles, OHMarch 9, 2015
Working at RTI was all about learning and improving yourself.
During my time there, I went from a simple windows programmer to immersing myself in the SAP technology and more.
It was never boring, and you never had a chance to get stagnant.
Senior Cost Accountant (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 24, 2014
Senior Cost Accountant accomplished in the application of GAAP for the titanium, petrochemicals and plastics, oil drill bits & communication industries. Supported and contributed to strategic business initiatives to maximize profits. Managed a $30 million budget resulting in a favorable variance of 1%. Excellent organizational and multi-tasking aptitudes, detail and deadline oriented, team player, and managed staff development. Extensive experience in general and cost accounting, standard and project costing, inventory and distribution control, fixed assets, financial statement preparation, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, statistical reports, internal and external reporting, audit reviews, systems implementation, internal controls and due diligence.
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), Washington, MOAugust 4, 2014
RTI International Metals is a leading titanium manufacturer. I love workingfor the company, but hte advancment in I.T. is nto there.
Well.....the pay was ok.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 13, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: bad management, low morale, micromanaging
Typical day was lots of micromanaging, lots of unhappy workers, overall bad manager - in my case.
Good people, poor learership and communications
Jr Mechanical Eng & Quality Manager for Weld Cell (Current Employee), Hermitage, PANovember 15, 2013
Pros: profit sharing and lunch program
Cons: no communications
A good place to learn. Company had no problem helping you learn your new job and anything you needed. But, never informed anyone about important information. High turnover with no plan to pass down knowledge and ability.
Cons: six and 7 day work weeks, exempt salary
Upper management skills seem lacking direction. Seem to be running undermanned demanding more time from current supervisors causing "workplace fatique" with long hours and long weeks.