RTI Employee Reviews

Great Company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 19, 2017
I had a blast working on projects with this company. I am sad that it was only a temporary position. I would gladly do more work with RTI. If you get a chance to land this company, go for it!
Great company with plenty of benefits.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMarch 14, 2017
RTI is a huge billing company that offers it's employees the opportunity to learn and grow within the company. Getting hired straight out of school and receiving the additional training at the company prepared me for the position that I hold today as Quality Assurance Specialist. My hard work and dedication has given me the privilege of working partially from home and only having to be in the office twice a week. With all of the changes occurring in the healthcare field RTI definitely keeps its employees well informed and ahead of things. The people are awesome and I am part of a wonderful team.
Pros
Ability to work from home
Cons
Hard to drive to in the ice and snow
Excellent leadership
Adult Education Math Teacher (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAJanuary 3, 2017
My direct supervisor is very encouraging, innovative, and proactive to change in curriculum and programs to support the teacher and students.

It is hugely rewarding to help adults onto a path of success that enables them to continue their education and secure better employment.
Pros
Rewarding and challenging to teach to various levels of math competency
Cons
Limited technology - mostly use a white board and markers.
RTI work summary
LOGISTICAL SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Rainsville, ALDecember 28, 2016
As an scheduler and Purchaser, the work was for the most part smooth and easy to understand. I knew what was expected and the job requirements were not beyond any associates potential to meet goals. As the supervisor in shipping, the job started off as it should have; I was the supervisor. But things changed about 3 months into the work and I found myself responsible for not only performing my job, but 3 other jobs as well. This was beyond my ability to complete. This was noticed by all of management which agreed that the workload was too great. However, nothing was done to remedy this and I found that the only recourse was to leave. I had worked at this company for over 15 years. I would still be there if not for this issue that came up. This was primarily due to poor management in the Logistics department.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
Poor management not replaced when needed
Horrible place to work
Assembler/robotics (Former Employee) –  Rainsville, ALDecember 24, 2016
This place is a joke...The bosses will scream at you for nothing. They are inconsiderate, not family oriented.Too much drama in this place.
Pros
Cons
pay, bosses
3rd shift
Injection Mold Operator (Former Employee) –  Rainsville, ALDecember 18, 2016
Ran a moded machine and i done different part and had to check them to make sure they wasnt broke or had marks on them. I really liked that job and i want it back.
Would advise caution when accepting a position
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 17, 2016
Not a fun place to work. Senior leadership doesn't value local leadership contribution. There is an expectation for you to make it happen no matter the cost to you personal situation. There is no positive feedback, never enough. Compensation is poor when compared to hours worked. Not a bad place to work if hourly, but if salary extremely lopsided in company favor.
Pros
Local teams are fun to work with.
Cons
Work/Life balance. What is that?
Will hire anyone
Data Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 7, 2016
Worked there for almost a year. Good environment. But if you quit you can't get hired on again. Dumb policy, they would rather train new people than to hire people back that are already experienced.
OK place
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Clackamas, OROctober 31, 2016
This is not the worst or best place that I've worked. I'm left alone to do my job but don't get much direction. I've never received a review or a raise despite asking multiple times for both despite being told that I'm doing a good job.
Pros
Left alone to do my job
Cons
They don't give raises
nn
tech (Former Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 15, 2016
ok company to many upper level change in a small time farm but it was vary good company at the beginning but would go back because the value isn't there anymore
Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Titusville, PASeptember 7, 2016
They are a very productive and helpful to all of their employees. They take good care of them and actually care about their well being. I gained experience in the fact no one was telling me what to do. I had to go in and observe the work site and determine what areas needed work in safety. There for I implemented programs such as Lockout Tagout, Fall Protection, Universal Waste disposal, and training databases. I was the one conducting training with all of the employees and conducting monthly audits and reporting incidents.
Pros
Very productive and caring of workers
Cons
Weak safety program
Feedback
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 1, 2016
RTI is a great starter job. They have a few wrinkles that are in need to be ironed out to make the job experience and overall rating at least above average.
Pros
candy
Cons
micro manage
Great Entry Level environment
Payment Posting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 21, 2016
RTI is a great place to start your career. It has a wonderful entry level atmosphere that allow you to explore different options. A great place to learn what interests you in healthcare and allows you to expand on that goal. I found my task to be challenging and rewarding. I've learned a lot and I really enjoy what I do.
noy orginized at all
Fishing Tool Specialist/Sales/Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Andrews, TXJuly 1, 2016
not a good place for long term just doent seem like a place to advance or the quality of service and tools don't meet requirements
Challenging and rewarding work environment
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Waimānalo, HIJune 27, 2016
As an Instructor for the Infantry Advanced Leader Course, I have the opportunity to work with many of the Army's finest Noncommissioned Officers and educate them on the leadership aspects of their position. The training is rigorous, for both the students as well as the instructors, but provides a sense of accomplishment, knowing that we have made good Soldiers better.
Health center's labe
Animator (Current Employee) –  labeJune 20, 2016
MONDAY AT WORK WE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE A SUPERVISION
MANAGEMENT THE COSAH TO ASSIST THE MENSUAL REUNION
CO-workers director of ong
the heardest part of the job is the full time in the bross
the most enjoyable part of the job is when we are in the office
Pros
free lunches in the office
Cons
short break in the bross
Terrible Supervisors!!!
PT Data Collection Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 17, 2016
I have to say the only great thing about working here is the pay rate, flexible hours, and co-workers. Pretty easy job. The worst thing about working here is dealing with the Supervisors, who just like to sit there fat lazy selfs down, they think they are better than you, and look at you funny, like you're some kind of trash. PTL's are just like them. Supervision is crazy!! The minute you're talking to someone beside you, they are looking at you like you commited a crime, seriously it's like being in a prison. Aren't we suppose to get a long, work as a team and get to know and meet the people around us? They need to hire new Supervisors who are upbeat and enjoy helping others. Also on Saturdays, they gave us permanent seats, everyone is talking about how we feel like being in elementary school being assigned seats and nobody even said why we have them, it' ridiculous! We already have enough b/s dealing with monitoring and being watch like we in prison and now assigned seats! People run for your life away from here or you'll end up miserable like I am. If it wasn't for the Supervisors and being able to work less hrs on Saturday, I would be here for a long time.
Pros
Good money, flexible hrs
Cons
Supervisors, short breaks, monitoring, no pay increase
Great work enviroment with good pay and benefits
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 11, 2016
Co-Workers were very helpful. Hard working team members. Company has high goals for the future. Development of policies and procedures to support future growth must happen soon to meet said goals.
Pros
Great Co-Workers, great pay and Benefits
Cons
Lofty Goals considering currrent infrastructure and support
Great benefits and pay
Purchaser/Buyer (Former Employee) –  Rainsville, ALFebruary 18, 2016
This was a good place to work. Although, management is lacking in employee relations and customer service. Benefits are great but advancement isn't likely. They have a huge turn over rate.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
No advancement, poor employee reations
A great place to learn and explore sub sea production
WELDER/FITTER (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXDecember 14, 2015
It had a family feel with strong leadership skills, The employes were very knowledgable in the projects went out like clock work with hardly any re-work
Pros
free breakfast and coffee
Cons
lot of hired hand turnovers due to the long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RTI. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval