RTI

RTI Employer Reviews

I was working in Iraq
Planning Advisor (Former Employee), Iraq-BaghdadJuly 19, 2014
I was working in many fields I have good experiences in many field starting with procurement till Planning and I was working in american company so I knew all american rolls in work and I have many training in job ethics
poor
Patient Customer Service (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PAJune 25, 2014
There are no set office procedures that pertain to all employees.
Government
Field Sales & Interviewer (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 18, 2014
A great part-time income that has allot of room for advancements. The company has great incentives and benefits if you hit you company goals they offer great throughout 2 weeks paid training able to work from home and room for traveling.
Smal reading and math groups
Teacher (Current Employee), Flint, MIMay 2, 2014
Pros: see students achieve and grow
Cons: healthcare, pulled to fill in to sub (unable to perform my job)
I work with small groups of 5 students. I will pull groups for half an hour and concentrate on skills they need to be proficient in their testing 3 times a year. Our goal is to have them meet or go above their goals.
Interviewer
Field Interviewer (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: able to work on my time
Cons: unruly neighborhoods and people
My work involved knocking on doors of unknown people and convincing folks to participate in a web based interview administered by me. I naturally do well with communicating with all types of people which was a big plus for me. We worked alone canvassing good and bad neighborhoods, therefore I don't have much input on co-workers as we never saw or worked – more... with each other during our assignments. The best part was my positive interaction with strangers, but the hardest part was being able to handle the crowds of youth and their behavior during my work in the field. I would also like to mention that I was the number one producer of of completing interviews with unknowns. – less
process tissue, Supervisor, worked UDT, cycle counted tissue and donors.
Process Tech-process donors (Former Employee), Alachua, FLAugust 28, 2013
processed usable tissue. Worked in UDT cycle counting tissue and donors. Supervisor-doing time sheets, scheduling, trainning, did audits. Member of Safety Team, AATB certified.
productive workplace
Tele Interviewer (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 16, 2013
Pros: had a lot of parking, quiet lunch room
I learned how to adapt to quick and sudden changes to a script and how to speak on something off head using the knowledge acquired from the script. It was nice working there and learning the extra information people tend to ask for when unsure.
Wonderful learning experience
Associate Research Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Campbell, KYAugust 12, 2013
Pros: helping others
Cons: short hours
Working with Soldiers was definitely a change for me. I learned so much from the PTSD study and I am very grateful for that opportunity.
The hardest part of that job was seeing how PTSD was destroying their lives and hearing of suicides.
The most enjoyable part of that job was knowing that I was able to help someone and just be there to listen to them. – more... When they asked for help I was able to get them the help they needed. – less
Must be able to work indepently.
Field Service Interviewer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 2, 2013
Pros: must create your own network.
Cons: must create your own network.
Combine knowledge of protocols and procedures with natural talents, creativity, and social skills. Conduct field work for survey research projects. Prepare for and conduct data collection operations. Ensure field data collection activities are carried out in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Productive and enjoyable
Research Assistant (Current Employee), Huntington, WVAugust 1, 2013
great company to work and to do research, nice culture and work environment.
Great place to intern
Intern programmer (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2013
Productive and fun , I was able to learn a lot about front end development and agile/scrum.
Great Job
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee), RaleighJune 23, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
• Trained technician who applies appropriate techniques to each interview
• Follow prescribed procedures
• Information processing, data processor, data keying
• Maintain the confidentiality of data collected and the anonymity of sample members at all times
• Filing daily time reports and other administrative records, as required by RTI’s call center – more... services procedures
• Communicate a positive attitude – less
Awesome
Quality Systems Associate (Former Employee), Alachua, FLMay 23, 2013
Awesome place to work so many pros. I wish some days i would have stayed rather than seeking to move closer to home to work..
Excellent Job working place
Loader/Unloader, delivery contractor (Former Employee), Davenport, FLApril 19, 2013
Pros: free lunches at times, gas was provided to get to and from work and while at work
Cons: get breaks when needed and when ever there is a chance.
I love working this Delivering Company. This company really fit my needs knowing i love to travel and see different sitings, people, and environment. Love greeting people with they're new bedding sets seeing smiles on they're faces as if everyday is Christmas. Lol!!
I was given opportunities to drive, deliver (regular License No CDL's), and explore. – more... I learned more and more as go.I learned how to load and Unload trucks and work in the warehouse. This job also built my confidence up in dealing with angry people and elderly grumpy people. This type of job keeps a smile on my face which helps me put smiles on others.
If i can find another delivery job as this one i will be a great candidate for the job.
This job was a contract business. Worked for Mattress Giant Before Mattress Firm Took Over And Once Mattress Firm Took Over We Delivered For Mattress Firm. Great Job Gotta Love It. – less
I LIKED WORKIN 4 RTI / I DIDNT LIKE THE SAFETY LADY IN CHARGE
CDL Driver (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSDecember 12, 2012
Pros: wen no loads available we got payed $100 a day till loads were available
Cons: traveling up 2 new york or futher waz awful
I LIKED DRIVING AROUND 2 DELIVER KUBOTA'S IT WAZ FUN. I LIKED MY DISPATCHER HE WAZ THE BEST DISPATCHER/BOSS I HAVE EVER WORKED 4.
Corporate great local not so much
Controller (Current Employee), Windsor, CTNovember 6, 2012
Due very good research on role. Corporate is very good to work with, however out at the site level may have issues with local employees not being very helpful
Loved the job
Assistant (Former Employee), South Madison Community SchoolSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: interaction with students and teachers
Cons: only scheduled for 32 hours a week.
I worked for SMCS. Just not enough hours of work. My duties consisted of testing students, doing intensive interventions, working in the classroom and running a computer generated program called Fast For Word. I loved the job, but couldn't make a decent living on 32 hours a week at 180 days a year.
great insurance
General Associate (Former Employee), Rainsville, ALAugust 13, 2012
Pros: great insurance
Cons: very hot
Assemble auto parts for Honda on different machines, you could be working by yourself or you could be working in a group.
Adventure
Deputy National Operations Officer (Former Employee), BaghdadJuly 4, 2012
Pros: high compensation
Cons: environment can be dangerous
The project with RTI was an adventure filled with challenges, the beauty was the fact we were making a difference in the Iraqis lives, seeing them develop and understand how to make their country better made the hardship all worth it. As a deputy national operations officer I managed operational issues supporting the project in Iraq.
always changing environment
Data Collection Specialist (Current Employee), Raleigh NCJune 27, 2012
Pros: acknowledgment of accomplishment, contracted until 2015 with client
Cons: no 401 k, having to use personal cellphone outside & not in the building. confusing policy
RTI is a place where you go for projects with clients. I build repoire with receptionist, sent faxes for confidential records to obtain medical & Billing information to help patients with healthcare. I Am a very people person & have never had any issue with Co-workers or supervisor. The hardest part of the job is to overcome objections of receiving – more... the records by fax or phone. The most enjoyable part is abstracting records Billing & medical & learning about hospital & doctor information – less

About RTI

Real-Time Innovations (RTI) provides the foundation for hundreds of applications in industries such as financial services, communications – Read more