WE ARE GROWING
We currently have several openings for Road/Yard Drivers.
Movement of trailers from Rubbermaid lot to the facility dock doors and back to the trailer lot as instructed by the shipping office personnel.
- Perform yard audits of trailers as requested.
- Perform daily vehicle inspection reports and report any defects to their supervisor.
- May be required to work in the warehouse as a material handler as needed.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and organization is critical
- Physically able to bend, squat, twist, push/pull, reach and lift up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED and must have a valid class A CDL license.
- Must comply with all applicable D.O.T. regulations including random drug testing.
- Must follow all safety procedures
- Must wear/use all required PPE
- MUST COMPLETE ALL OSHA REQUIRED TRAINING
- Must have a valid class A CDL.
- Medical Card
- Crew – 2-2-3 Schedule 6AM-6PM and 6PM-6AM available
- Overtime as needed
Starting rate: $15.35
FAX # - 330-734-3887