Rubicon Project Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun
Credit & Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAMarch 3, 2016
Fast pace environment you need to be on top of your game. You learn a lot that will enhance your work experience. Co-workers are very helpful and good group of people to work with.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Micro-Managers
Awesome Company!
Senior Manager, Client Development, Buyer Cloud (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 24, 2015
Very hard to progress into higher Management but the Company culture is exceptional, great benefits and people are fun and easy to work with. They invest in their people and conduct routine company meetings (all over the world at one time).
Pros
Benefits and Company Culture
Cons
Tough to move up!
Loved working with the students...tough admin
Mid-Market Account Executive, Buyer Cloud (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2015
It was always a pleasure to work with key admin but some of the middle admins made life tough. Sometimes there was no forward thinking involved.
Great Company and Culture
Campaign Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2013
the Rubicon Project is one of the most leading and innovative technology companies thus far. The people and culture are great. I have had the privilege to network with internal teams and learn more about many areas of the company and business. I have developed a variety of skills and knowledge to help me excel throughout my career. The most difficult part of my job is refraining from socializing with my amazing peers. The most enjoyable part is that I know that I am going to learn something new each day that will help
Pros
team building activities, transparency, synergy
Fast pace with friendly people
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 9, 2013
Rubicon is a very fast paced place to work, with a great staff who all are driven to win.

Rubicon Project Reviews by Location