Rubicon Project Employee Reviews

A very nice coworkers
Billing and Revenue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAApril 18, 2017
Workplace culture is amazing ! I enjoyed learning from my coworkers. The most enjoyable part is the learning a new things from coworkers. hahahahahalhahah
Good place for starter
Software Engineer Internship (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 22, 2016
I learned ReactJS during my internship, and successfully released my production for internal users, great experience
Pros
free lunch, good people
Cons
management is not efficient
Great team-members and atmosphere.
Credit Analyst / Collections (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CANovember 14, 2016
Great casual environment, friendly and supportive team-members. Ping-pong table, pool table. Managers are hard to please, they are not flexible for those who have children.
Pros
Free lunches, fully stocked kitchen and vending machines.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAOctober 31, 2016
When you first get there they tend to lure you in with the food that they provide which is excellent but the management works you like a slave.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Bad Management
Meh
ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Playa Vista, CASeptember 28, 2016
There really isn't much to say except that many of the titles people wear don't have any experience and the operations of the company is god awful.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Bad management team
Productive and Fun
Credit & Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAMarch 3, 2016
Fast pace environment you need to be on top of your game. You learn a lot that will enhance your work experience. Co-workers are very helpful and good group of people to work with.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Micro-Managers
productive and good learning experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 29, 2016
My time at Rubicon project was great. I've learned and improved on lots of things like communication skills, sending out professional emails, and helping others. All of my co-workers were nice and very helpful.My hardest task at Rubicon project was keeping the same paste of others in my group. I Believe the reason of that was because others had more experience. what I enjoyed most about the job was being around my co-workers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Awesome Company!
Senior Manager, Client Development, Buyer Cloud (Current Employee) –  New YorkSeptember 24, 2015
Very hard to progress into higher Management but the Company culture is exceptional, great benefits and people are fun and easy to work with. They invest in their people and conduct routine company meetings (all over the world at one time).
Pros
Benefits and Company Culture
Cons
Tough to move up!
Loved working with the students...tough admin
Mid-Market Account Executive, Buyer Cloud (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 17, 2015
It was always a pleasure to work with key admin but some of the middle admins made life tough. Sometimes there was no forward thinking involved.
Great Company and Culture
Campaign Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2013
the Rubicon Project is one of the most leading and innovative technology companies thus far. The people and culture are great. I have had the privilege to network with internal teams and learn more about many areas of the company and business. I have developed a variety of skills and knowledge to help me excel throughout my career. The most difficult part of my job is refraining from socializing with my amazing peers. The most enjoyable part is that I know that I am going to learn something new each day that will help
Pros
Team building activities, Transparency, Synergy
Fast pace with friendly people
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 9, 2013
Rubicon is a very fast paced place to work, with a great staff who all are driven to win.
Productive environment, driven to win and are highly competitive externally
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAApril 30, 2013
Here at the Rubicon Project, we take pride in the experiences we share. From “All Hands on Deck” team meetings that promote transparency and communication to giving back to our local communities quarterly, the Rubicon Project is truly an experience not just a “job”.
Good benefits and environment to work in
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAAugust 22, 2012
Good people, small company, start up, free food, its like a grocery store, u can eat anything u can think of.
Pros
people are great, free meals, good perks, can learn a lot.
Cons
no room to grow, pay is low
Fun place to work,casual dress; company on the move.
Sr. Credit and Collection Analyst (Former Employee) –  West Los Angeles, CAMay 17, 2012
Very fast pace environment. Most co-workers and management very astute and friendly.....very casual atmosphere.
Pros
breakfast, lunch, great benefits
Cons
start up, still having growing pains