Ruby Tuesday's

Ruby Tuesday's Employer Reviews

Fast Paced
Manager (Former Employee), Sheffield, OHAugust 18, 2014
Fast paced company where things change quickly. Be ready for rapid changes that don't always make sense.
Productive and fun place to work
Culinary Manager (Former Employee), Ocala, FLAugust 11, 2014
Fun and great place for a good local job. Great food too as well as a great managing staff.
A place where I learner how to wait tables
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNAugust 5, 2014
Ruby Tuesday was my first job as a server and I learned some very valuable skills.
Worst work enviroment
Line Cook (Former Employee), Meriden, CTAugust 5, 2014
Working there was very stressful. food was constantly contaminated by employees who do not use gloves. Asking for a raise because you have a culinary degree was a waste of time. but if you date a manager you get a raise. No i did not date a manage but an ex co worker did. I refuse to eat or even work there again..
very bad
Server/Salad Bar Attendant/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Belton MissouriJuly 29, 2014
Non stop dishes and disrespect was typical. I learned that chain restaurants suck to work at. the management was severely lacking. I had decent co workers. going into work was the hardest part. leaving was the most enjoyable.
Just an all around terrible place to work or eat.
Team manager (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 3, 2014
Pros: great menu items and recipes learned.
Cons: worst job i've ever had.
Every day working at this place felt like a prison sentence. The management was inconsistent, uncaring, always changing, and the wrong values were typically promoted. Whether it's the 16 year old kid who somehow makes a better cook than the guy who's done it for 15 years, or the guy who's done it for 20 years and takes 20 dollars in food home to his – more... family every night. The line coordinators here had food fights in the kitchen every night and generally had a wasteful and childish outlook on their job. I took my job seriously and that was never appreciated. Don't eat from the salad bar!! – less
Good Work Place
Server (Former Employee), Gadsden, ALJune 30, 2014
Enjoyed serving and working with others and the public. I am very outgoing and enjoy talking and getting to know others, so being a server was a nice fit for my personality. However, I wish the pay/tips would have been better. But overall, I enjoyed my job there.
Over Worked/ Under paid
Chef (Former Employee), Champaign, ILJune 30, 2014
Pros: people i worked with were pretty cool
Cons: horrible management, showed no leadership, no breaks
You're guaranteed to work every holiday except Christmas, and any every weekend. If you have a family that you like to spend time with, forget about them. You will easily be working almost all nights, and 10 to 12 hour shifts on the weekend without a break. . . Even if you're scheduled to take a break - dont count on it.
Hard work with no chance for advancement
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Portage, MIJune 16, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: no chance for betterment
I really didn't like this job. I cleaned dishes, bathrooms and front of the house
A different place
Manager (Former Employee), Troy, OHMay 27, 2014
The communication here is awful. The company seems to tell you one thing, but by the time it is handed to you to accomplish, it's not what was said. The job security is there as long as you can and are willing to adapt very quickly, with no remorse.
Ruby Tuesday
Hostess/Server (Former Employee), Corvallis ORMay 20, 2014
Pros: great serving job
Perfect for college students, flexible schedule, min wage plus great tips, great management.
fast work place
Food Prep (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 19, 2014
management was down to earth, fast work speed, good tips,nice people all the way around
Good
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee), Middletown, NYMay 17, 2014
A typical day at work would be prepping the station and ensuring that all the orders were placed correctly and the guests are enjoying their time. I learned how to multitask. I worked very well with my co-workers and had a lot of support from my managers. The hardest part of the job was not being able to grow.The most enjoyable part of the job was working – more... as a team. – less
Enjoyed working here
Lead Cook (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMay 16, 2014
I enjoyed working here and learning how to run the kitchen for food services. The pay was decent for the Florida area.
Company is in flux
Cook (Current Employee), Madison, ALMay 4, 2014
Currently the company is undergoing many changes, it could take some time before it is on it's feet moving in it's new direction.
Good work environment
Manager (Former Employee), Cold SpringApril 25, 2014
Pros: free meals for manager and nationwide discounts for everyone
Cons: weak insurance and no breaks
I learned a lot working for this company. My co-workers were professional and a pleasure to work with and for. We always had fun at work and there was never a dull moment. The constant moving in a restaurant leaves you with little down time but somehow everyone seemed to stay in good spirits. I credit this to the leadership in the restaurant. Upper – more... management seemed to micromanage at a high level. This made managing the restaurant difficult to manage without coming off as the bad guy. – less
Loved the down home country store feel
SERVER/HOSTESS (Former Employee), Lexington, NCApril 3, 2014
Run the register, count money, check gas pumps, bank statements, inventory and stocking
loved working with all my friends
Server (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYMarch 25, 2014
hard side work and Bs jobs but the money and hours were great no benefits and not a grantee hours
Productive and fun workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Lovejoy, GAMarch 1, 2014
Pros: interact with people constantly
Cons: short breaks
As the hostess, I had to be very alert, aware and organized. I made the guest happy if there was problem. I was even tipped by guest which I reported to the manager (against the rules).
I enjoy this place of work.
Server (Current Employee), Biddeford, MEFebruary 25, 2014
A typical day of work at ruby tuesday entails serving guests during lunch and dinner, working with great coworkers and being part of an exceptional team who help each other out constantly.

1 2 3 4 5