Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday Employer Reviews

Productive Workplace
Server (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCJanuary 28, 2015
I always enjoyed and looked forward to going into work. My co-workers and team leaders were all very supportive and my customers brightened my day. We always tried to have fun and help one another out while performing our daily duties and keeping a smooth running restaraunt.
Relaxed workplace
Server, Bartender (Current Employee), Smyrna, GAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: relaxed environment
Cons: not making much money
A typical day at work is relaxed and slow. I've learned great customer service, we have really good management. I love all my co-workers everybody is nice and cool to be around. The hardest part would be dealing with some customers. The most enjoyable is dealing with customers like your regulars. They tend to make your days much easier.
Great place to work, Great management team
Server (Former Employee), Simpsonville, SCJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: competent management
Cons: lack of business
A great place to work with a very professional and competent management team. The work environment expects you to be a top notch server but is still laid back and overall fun.
There is not a very good amount of consistent business.
It was a great job getting through school! Managers were flexible
Waitress/hostess (Former Employee), Barboursville, WVJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: fun place to work.
Cons: no breaks at all somedays
I learned how to communiate with the public better. Customer service was expected there so i learned the meaning of that there. I also became more outgoing there. And took more risk work wise!
good place to work
Supervisor, Shift Leader, Bartender, Server (Former Employee), Rehoboth Beach, DEJanuary 23, 2015
Good place to work and new experience in the restaurant field..
Fast pace work, close attention to detail.
Cook / Dishwasher (Former Employee), Bowie, MDJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: learned how to cook different meals
Cons: no breaks
Ruby Tuesdays was a great work experience for me as my first cooking job ever. I learned how fast I can adapt to any job and begin to take a commanding roll very quickly. Things always had to be done to spec, which help me to learn patients very with time constraints.
good starter job
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 20, 2015
a typical day would be fast. i learned that the costumer is alway right. the management team is a great to the ruby tuesday crew,
Productive and fun
Interim General Manager (Current Employee), North Olmsted, OHJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: positive support and growth opportunities!
A great place to work and learn. The culture is getting better every year and as they strive to become America's favorite restaurant, they continue to innovate in operations to raise the bar of customer satisfaction.
Usually well-ordered corporate workplace with sweet and solid wait staff.
Staff Trainer, Lead Server (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 11, 2015
Being a lead server and staff trainer for seven years at the Times Square location was hard work, yet highly rewarding due to the incredibly kind co-workers I befriended and the many gracious guests I was lucky to converse with and serve. I learned a great deal about how to maintain class and stamina in the midst of a high-volume, seemingly stressful atmosphere. As an extension of management, I trained new employees to be at their best and helped oversee operations with decorum. Experiencing regular management turnover while there, I saw the best and the worst of corporate authority; learning to respect the form of a manager while working around blatant flaws was key. Dealing with difficult guests was likely the greatest challenge, but it was a constant lesson in how to stay calm and polite no matter what energy came my way. Overall, the job provided me with fantastic international exposure and invaluable communication, collaboration, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
Server/Kitchen Expo (Former Employee), East Brunswick, NJJanuary 11, 2015
Good place to work with good benefits. Management was helpful.
Young, hip environment
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: tips aren't always great
Guest interaction, you meet great people, and work with young individuals like myself who have goals.
Fun and enjoyable work place
SERVER (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2015
A typical day at Ruby Tuesday is filled with fun and laughter as team members work together to serve their guests. Management was always helpful and there to help when things get busy. Co-workers were understanding of each other and willing to help each other out. Team work was the motto here.
productive and fun
Dish Machine Operator (Current Employee), Glen Burnie, MDJanuary 11, 2015
everyone is friendly and we all work together to have a good productive day to meet sales
Job description was inaccurate
Salad bar attendant (Former Employee), Uniontown paJanuary 10, 2015
Cons: no breaks, short staffed, everyone washes dishes.
Was hired as a salad bar attendant. Spent a lot of time washing dishes. Could barely keep up with the duties. Woukd work a 7 hour shift and was not permitted to sit down, even for a quick rest without being required to punch out at time clock. No lunchtime given. They were short staffed and employees paid for that. Manager was nice st first then the rude side came out. Co-workers were nice but the job was miserable.
Fun place
Host (Former Employee), Southington, CTJanuary 7, 2015
Good place to work for. Great co-workers. Management was great.
Fast Pace Work Place
Server (Current Employee), Mebane, NCJanuary 7, 2015
Working at Ruby Tuesday has taught me a lot about myself and how strong of an individual I am.Ive learned that hard work and lots of laughter is a good combination. Working at Ruby Tuesday for five years has strengthened leadership qualities I already possessed as well as increased my ability to productively Multi task. The most enjoyable part of my day is when my regulars come in. Social interaction is one of the perks of being a server. Our restaurant is one of the busiest in our small town so it makes for a busy day. What appears to most people as a simple repetitive job is always providing challenges that have taught me how to handle just about any situation being thrown at me. Being a server has prepared me for future employment not only in the hospitality industry but also for any position interacting with the general public.
Always Busy
General Manager, Philadelphia, PA (Former Employee), PaJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: time goes by fast
Cons: quality of life
Good place to work,

Always busy

Hardest part of the job was keeping it stafffed
customer service
server/host (Former Employee), greenbelt mdJanuary 6, 2015
serving people,conversing with people .
suggesting food drinks etc
hard working place
Server/Waiter (Current Employee), Largo, MDJanuary 6, 2015
Cons: no breaks, work straight thru work
management is okay needs more work
great place too work but you need your A game .
the hardest part of the job is the customers attitude's,
enjoyable part is the co workers that make my day
Overall a good job
Server (Former Employee), Council Bluffs, IowaJanuary 5, 2015
A typical day at work allowed each server time to communicate with one another as well as adequate time for giving our guests the best possible service. I learned that many people do not understand that servers basically live off of tips, and would not tip well. Management was good, very friendly and quite professional. My co-workers were fun to work with, although they may not have been the most professional at times, it was entertaining. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate guests. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ruby Tuesday

Patrons of this restaurant chain are hopefully well fed when it's time to say good bye. Ruby Tuesday (RTI), which takes its name – Read more