Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,804 reviews matching the search
Great team work
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 28, 2016
Great team work, managers try to schedule you for our availability but not much positive reinforcement. Most people come in with coupons and tip based on the discounted price of their meal.
Pros
half price meals
Cons
negative GM
peaceful
Host/Busser (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAJune 27, 2016
Change out he menus from dinner to lunch. Great people who where coming and going. Set up tables and cleaning them off. Cleaning the bathroom an sweeping.
Pros
50% off a meal when you are on break an 15% off when you are not on the job
Cons
low pay
Terrible Place to seek long term
Pantry Chef (Current Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJune 27, 2016
Management is terrible from favorites to poor inventory. The food quality is bad and you will be forced to serve it anyway, this leads to continuous refires.
Pros
Cons
No free food, Poor Management, Bad food Quality
4 out of 5 stars
Server and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLJune 27, 2016
Good place to work. Good management and co workers. I would change some of their policies. Overall good company to work for.
working productively and having fun with my co-workers
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 27, 2016
I start my day with preparing line kitchen and food items. I learned how to work in fast pace environment and to work under stress.
I enjoy being among my co-workers, they are funny and make the time go faster
Productive and fun place to work with great people
Busser/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAJune 26, 2016
I like the environment and the people i get to be around all day; the management is great and being able meet different people all the time is great to. All in all this is a fun and fast pace place to work and i enjoy being employed with this company.
Productive and fun place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Pearl, MSJune 26, 2016
I have gained hands on experience in the beginnings of salaried managers' responsibilities, and ServSafe Certification that I could not have done on my own with success. I am not seeking employment elsewhere because of negativity. I am seeking employment elsewhere for income advance, and position advancement.
Pros
Discounted foods, cash in hand from a hard day's work, different cultures of people, and not sitting behind a desk all day
Cons
income
Workplace with good energy and friendly environment
Pantry Chef and Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 25, 2016
Management at the Ruby Tuesday I worked at was phenomenal. They really care about their work, their restaurant and their employees. Most enjoyable part of the job was becoming friends with my coworkers, really nice people.
Pros
Discounted Food, Free Beverages on the Clock
Cons
Hours aren't always guaranteed, night shift likely if you're new
okay for a non parent
Server Assistant (Current Employee) –  Effingham, ILJune 24, 2016
typical day consists of seating guests, taking drink orders, running food, stocking supplies such as cups and ice and bussing tables
Pros and Cons
Server (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 23, 2016
Great place to work part time to earn some extra cash. Would not rely on this job to pay all your bills. Great training program..never served tables beore I worked here.
No longer located in my state.
Hostess/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAJune 20, 2016
I loved working here and worked my way up from a hostess to a server. I was going to start training as a bartender but was laid off before I had the chance to complete any training. My co-workers were amazing and the management was great.
Cons
CLOSED
A clean, all-american style dining with a great staff
Hostess/Quality Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAJune 20, 2016
I loved the people who I worked with at Ruby Tuesday. The environment was clean and the managers were very well-respected and organized.
fast paste
Cook (Former Employee) –  Clay, NYJune 20, 2016
Ruby Tuesday was a good place to start working at as a newbie to the work world. New faces and attitudes, very high volum of interaction with people and strange situations. overall, it was fun to work there but the high turn over rate can be a little of a downer.
loveit
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAJune 18, 2016
It was a very entertaining job. I loved almost everyone there, I also enjoyed the food there as well. there was never a dull moment
Productive and fun work place
General Manger (Current Employee) –  MNJune 17, 2016
Show up and get the job done and you will be left alone. Never really hear much from corporate. feel it could be a little more organized and less dependent on computers for everything.
Pros
Free meal, and ability to work at your own pace
Cons
Salary
good workplace
Server (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 15, 2016
great coworkers, easy to learn job skills, good worker and guest discounts, plenty of opportunities to move up within the company
Pros
discounts
Cons
management
Camaraderie
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Maryville, TNJune 13, 2016
Having a great rapport with coworkers makes the days easier. Ruby Tuesday is a company that is always encouraging you to learn more and wants to see you progress.
Fast paced
Hostess - Server (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEJune 13, 2016
My typical day consisted of severing guest, running food, cleaning, seating guests. I have learned a lot in the restaurant industry from having a great positive attitude to juggle many tasks at one time. The general manager has a passion for food and is an amazing man. My co-workers are very young and some are very immature with very little work ethic, the hardest part of my job was staying positive when co-workers got me down. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing satisfied guests walk out the door and even more enjoyable when they returned.
Pros
50% off meals
Cons
very little break time, and hypocritical co-workers
fun job
Host\ take out (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCJune 13, 2016
I loved working in an Italian place. There food was always cooked to perfection. The staff was always smiling :) I work during the week, I would get the families food ready and bring the food to the cars.
Great place, fun atmosphere
Server / Bartender / Bar Manager (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAJune 12, 2016
I loved working at Ruby's. I advanced quickly from server to manager and was able to travel and do store openings. Great company.
Pros
Benefits, made great friends
Cons
Corporate