Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday Employer Reviews

Cook (Current Employee), Cullman, ALMarch 1, 2015
Pros: good environment
Cons: low pay rates
Good atmosphere overall, Managers are hands on and very interested in delivering a good product to the guests. Very clean work environment. Friendly work environment.
Fun workplace, fair employees, good food
Server/Host (Former Employee), Johnston, RIMarch 1, 2015
Pros: discount on food
Cons: short breaks, lack of organization, disrespectful employees
My overall experience at this restaurant was not what I expected only due to certain employees who failed to do what was expected of them in the work force. I realized that the environment is what you make it and being able to make positive changes does not only benefit you but those who look up to you as well.
Great place to work for. Nice people
bartender (Former Employee), bowie mdFebruary 24, 2015
Fun place to work. Made great friends. Great atmosphere. Great lunch and dinner. Salad bar always looked presentable.
Management was great fun workplace
Bus Person (Former Employee), Rockledge, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Management would help you with whatever problems you had and would always find the time and talk to you about whatever you were concerned with. The staff is pretty tight knit they all get along great its a lot of fun
Safe and healthy work place enviroment.
Hostess, Server Assistant, Destiny USA (Former Employee), Syracuse, NY Destiny USAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: friendly workplace enviroment.
Cons: slow business at times
A typical day at work was meeting and greeting guests, working closely with team members about seating arrangements and answering phones to take reservations and answer questions.
I learned how to operate the computer systems, floor plans for seating arrangements and how important teamwork is.
Managers were upbeat and always available to help.
Working closely and having good communication with my other team members made the job easier.
The hardest part of the job was when the business would slow down. I like to keep busy, so I would try and find side jobs to keep myself occupied.
One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was making our guests happy. I find it quite satisfying to bring enjoyment to others.
fun work enviroment
Bartender (Current Employee), Largo, MDFebruary 21, 2015
A fun location with nice patrons and friendly management. I learned great customer service skills while maintaining upbeat pace.
Great experience & wouldn't trade my time with this company for anything!
Managing Partner (Former Employee), Various LocationsFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great benefits & bonus opportunities.
Cons: most units were very low-volume in sales & i needed more opportunity for growth.
A great place to work & wouldn't trade my 11+yrs with this company for anything. I made some great friends along the way & learned so much from my career advancement with RT. It was just 'my time' to move on & explore my options. I have nothing negative to say about the people that represent this brand & owe them so much!
A very fast-paced environment that forced me to push myself
Guest Service Manager (Current Employee), Kirksville, MOFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great benefits, great management team
Cons: long hours and working holidays
I have really loved my time working with this company. It is the first full-time job I received going into adulthood, and it has taught me so much about the fundamentals of a job and even my own personal life. The corporation has many outstanding goals and ideals about taking the restaurant experience back to the basics of customer service, which I have learned to appreciate and uphold.
My favorite part of working for Ruby Tuesday would have to be the complexity of my position. When one thinks of a restaurant manager's responsibilities, it normally consists of basic shift management and maybe smaller duties such as schedule writing and food ordering. While I did do those things, I also got experience in sales and marketing, accounting, human resources, and team development. Having experience in these things helps me be more readily applicable in different job markets.
I would have to say the hardest part of the job was my transition from an hourly employee to a part of the management team. I was close in age with a lot of my employees, and making the transition from a peer to a manager was very tough. Turning that side by side working relationship into an employer-employee style was something that did not happen quickly. It took a lot of time and work to build a working culture that I was satisfied with.
going down the toilet
guest services coordinator (Current Employee), alpharetta gaFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, like any restaurant
Cons: everything else
the company has a quest to save money no matter what that does to their business or employees. they are about to switch a lot of products to even cheaper versions
not bad
Bartender (Former Employee), Taylorsville, INFebruary 16, 2015
Worked here for years. They stay busy and the servers make good money. Heard the cooks get paid pretty well too. Management is okay, there's some favoritism shown but general respect for everybody.
Lots of energy
Busser (Former Employee), Farmville, VAFebruary 13, 2015
A great place to get a start on life. The energy is just amazing and the people are more than friendly. The managers do well to move things along in an orderly fashion. No bad comments other than depending on position the pay may or may not be great as well as decent to none hours.
Decent Job
Cook (Former Employee), Port Huron, MIFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: discounted food
Cons: terrible times that dont allow for any thing else in your day.
The job was fun, hours were all over the place. Id work in the morning then have a 4-6 hour break then come back to work. Made it impossible to do any thing else for the rest of the day.
Slow work place
host (Former Employee), ramsey st fay ncFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: no breaks
Working here was very slow and was not productive at all. Co workers were not nice and constantly had attitudes. Management was not fair at the time.
Great Food
Hostess/Server (Former Employee), NJFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: $5 lunch specials
Cons: hours
-running food and making sure the orders come out correct
-learned to expo and run food at the same time
-management was ok
-nothing was really hard about the job
-I enjoyed the staff
Fun workplace
Lead Trainer/Server (Current Employee), Clifton Park, NYFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: coworkers and guests
Cons: short breaks and working olidays
Ruby Tuesday has been a job that has been perfect for me. I am a stay at home mom and spend most of my time taking care of my daughter and volunteering for school events. I started working at Ruby Tuesday about three years ago and although there has been a lot of changes within management over the years, I can truly say that I love working for this restaurant. From my coworkers to the management, this is a great place to work. The hardest part of the job would have to be working some holidays but this is the nature of the business and the mangers are usually fair when scheduling. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to connect with the guests and have them request to be seated with you because they enjoyed their visit.
Fun work place with a lot of great people
SERVER (Former Employee), Hilliard, OHFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: great people, good food
Cons: if you want benefits they come out of your paycheck
I worked here as a server for almost three years and I loved it. The job provided me with experience in customer service and life long friendships. Although it can get stressful at times, I would say the atmosphere is pretty laid back. I loved my general manager and all of the other employees I worked with.
Fun work place
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Decatur, ILFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: poor pay
Serve and talk with customers while maintaining a certain professionalism. I had the same routine which was coming to work cleaning the bar and getting it ready for the day and again at the end of the shift. As well as maintaining the cash register.
Happy place to have ever work for
Hostess/Busser (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 4, 2015
A typical day at ruby tuesday was being greeted by all of my fellow employers, standing in front of a stand. greeted people & seating them to their tables.
Server/Host (Former Employee), Upper Marlboro, MDFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: shork breaks
Uno's is a good place to work. Co-workers are great, Management is good. they have to go which is very easy to work. I learned the whole menu in less than one week
Amazing place to work
customer service, hosting, waitressing (Current Employee), Linthicum Heights, MDFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: discounts, money every day
Cons: difficult picking up shifts
- A typical day at work would involve greeting customers quite frequently as we are extremely close to the airport and stay busy 85% of the time. This also entails constant moving, whether it be walking around, to bending and cleaning off tables.
-Through Ruby Tuesday I have learned to talk to guests, and just give even better customer service.
-I strongly believe we have some of the best mangers out there. They genuinely care about their employees and our customers and will do anything they can to ensure everyone is happy.
- I have made so many new friends while working here. They are a very diverse group of people, and make work actually enjoyable.
-The hardest part of my job is hosting. You are pretty much deciding what the server makes and have to always stay fair, even if they are your friends.
-The most enjoyable part of my job is serving. I love the customers that come in, and actually have a few regulars that ask for me. Nothing is more rewarding when a customer walks out happy and eager to return because of you.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ruby Tuesday

Patrons of this restaurant chain are hopefully well fed when it's time to say good bye. Ruby Tuesday (RTI), which takes its name – Read more