Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday United States Employee Reviews

It was not a good work place
Server (Former Employee), Good Hope road milwaukeeApril 24, 2015
It was poorly ran, very unorganized. The customers were also often very rude and unruly and they did not like to tip. It was one of the least enjoyable jobs I have ever had.
Summary
Chef (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIApril 22, 2015
When working at Ruby Tuesday I was able to enjoy the work that was handed to me. This job was able to help me learn how to multi-task in a stressful environment, and how to stay calm and prioritize the importance of tasks that were need in a timely manner.
Fun workplace, great management
Bartender/Server (Current Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALApril 22, 2015
Pros: works with busy schedules
Cons: clientele
I enjoy how well the kitchen works with the servers. Very close team. Great management that communicates well with staff. Opportunity for promotions.
A fun environment with many interesting employees and guests
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Manassas, VAApril 20, 2015
Manage kitchen staff and serving staff.
Talk to guests with or without issues about the restaurant experience.
Work with food, beer, wine, and liquor orders; along with misc. other orders (smallwares, lights, etc.)
Complete a weekly food and beverage inventory.
Average 55 hours per week.
Co workers are easy to get along with.
Family resturant
Assistant Manager/ Culinary Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville AlabamaApril 18, 2015
Ruby Tuesday was a good place to work. I enjoyed working there. I enjoyed showing team members managers could work with and respect them easily.
cool co-workers and good food
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Aberdeen, SDApril 17, 2015
Pros: free side food
Cons: too much work
exciting and very challenging. the employees are very nice and good looking. the manager is very experienced. The work space is very big you can move freely.
Enjoyable and fast-paced environment with great management.
Server (Current Employee), Henderson, NCApril 17, 2015
Management and employee satisfaction is high and enjoyable. The best part of the job is the quick nature of turning tables and the ease of upselling.
ok to work at
Line Cook/Prep Cook/Dishwasher/ saladbar attendent (Former Employee), Cheektowaga, NYApril 16, 2015
Pros: learned
Cons: management
Clock in work on the grill. Cook orders to perfection work with team. Company was flexible with peoples school schedule. Would not always know when shift ends.
fun workplace
BARTENDER/SERVER (Former Employee), Greenville NCApril 16, 2015
typical day at work would last about 5-8 hrs. I learned good communication skills. Co- workers were fun for the most part. Hardest part of the job was pleasing all the customers and it was enjoyable at the same time.
OK
Server (Former Employee), Bowie, MDApril 14, 2015
OK place to work at but it really depends on what you want out of the deal. Lots of hours sometimes for very little money. Stressful and not worth the time.
Need to look
Server (Former Employee), Oak Ridge, TNApril 13, 2015
Pros: great place
Cons: very slow and can not make tips if slow
this company was great. I loved to work here. they need to stop changing the menu so much people get upset they need to go back to a bar and grill and leave the menu alone
Good management team
Server/Host/Expo (Current Employee), Wilson, NCApril 10, 2015
Enjoyable work environment. Business stays steady. Management is helpful and co workers are fun. I've learned to be more organized and patient when it comes to guests and other employees.
Good money in a fast past casual fine dinning atmosphere.
Hostess/ Waitress (Former Employee), Mason City, IAApril 9, 2015
Cons: Low hourly pay. Management turn-over rate.
Reviewing my daily duties so as to not fall behind on what needed to be done in both front and back of house. Seating patrons at their tables along with menus when needed to help out the hosts during busy times. Placing and delivering drink orders, appetizers, entrees and deserts all withing a timely manor. Cleaning off excess plates and refilling drinks as needed. Sweeping the floor through out my shift so as to create an enjoyable space for guests to complete their dinning experience.
I learned how being observant and patience is crucial in this environment. Being quick behind the scenes and calm in front of guests.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the gifts and notes I'd receive from the guests complementing me on their overall dining experience. Nothings better than a hand written note showing their appreciation, makes it all worth the while.
Decent place to work
Waitress (Former Employee), Brunswick, GAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: no benefits, low hourly wage
They gave as many hours as needed but at 2 dollars an hour plus tips that didn't always equal out to minimum wage.

The environment was very relaxed and I enjoyed my coworkers. The menu was reasonable, hated the white shirt uniform but I think they have changed that from when I was employed.
Hostess
Hostess (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 8, 2015
I hate that this place had to close down. I enjoyed working here. This was my first restaurant postion and I really enjoyed it.
A wonderful place to work
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Christiansburg, VAApril 7, 2015
Such a wonderful, fun environment to work in and attain to guests in. Working here has taught me many things and allowed me to meet many new people.
Changes in culture and chain of command.
Guest Service Manager (Former Employee), Beaufort, SCApril 7, 2015
Pros: shift meal, opportunity for advancement
Cons: very long hours, little appreciation
Worked very hard for this company but at the end of the day, I was treated like a number. no hard feelings toward the company, just an unfortunate circumstance of corporation.
Easy going and fun place to work at
Bartender and waitress (Current Employee), Elkton, MDApril 6, 2015
Pros: 50% discount while working and 25% discount while off the clock
Ruby Tuesday offers many growth options. It's an upbeat and fun place to work and the staff is great! I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a job in restaurant and hospitality.
ok work place
Dishwasher and salad bar (Former Employee), Arnold, MOApril 5, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: horrible management no breaks
worked at ruby Tuesday for 7 months
management was alwas rude and played faves
I was a dishwasher
I would come in and do my dishes and the put them up.
Great job
Server/Bartender/GSC (Current Employee), North Haven, CTApril 2, 2015
I have had a great experience working for ruby tuesday. the people i work with are very friendly in every store I have had the chance to work at.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ruby Tuesday

Patrons of this restaurant chain are hopefully well fed when it's time to say good bye. Ruby Tuesday (RTI), which takes its name – Read more

Ruby Tuesday Salaries