Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,833 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work
Server / Shift-lead (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAJuly 23, 2016
The management are amazing. It's a corporate feel overall but it's a well oiled machine. I always felt that my opinion mattered. If you're good enough, you can move up to lead positions then up into management.
Pros
Always busy on certain days
Cons
Corporate. Always had a lot of servers on the busy days
Great leadership, and very felxible hours
Cook (Current Employee) –  Sumter, SCJuly 22, 2016
A workday is long but productive, learning how to adapt quickly to new situations with a easy going staff/management team is a struggle but it works.
Pros
50 percent off
Cons
No breaks
Productive and learning environment
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLJuly 21, 2016
Working at Ruby Tuesday gave me the opportunity to learn how to treat customers not matter how angry they are, to be more responsible and to have a smile on my face not matter what. My co-workers are very friendly individuals, the hardest part of the job could be being fast enough with giving service to customers, but the most enjoyable part is seeing a customers leave happy and for them to tell you they are coming back because the service was great.
Pros
Great food and discounts
Bartender/FOH manager (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 19, 2016
Making sure all the employees are ready for work. Making sure that the guest are well taken care of and that employers are doing their job. Helping the employers whenever possible.
Pros
Employers
Cons
Hours
Fast Paced
Member (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJuly 19, 2016
I love a fast paced work place. I enjoy being on my feet and constantly having something to do. Ruby Tuesday is a popular place with much to offer.
Loved the place
Cook (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJuly 18, 2016
very cool place to work at ,friendly staff and managemt ,very busyrestaurant cooking grill side was super fun specialy in rush hour
waitress/ bartender
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 18, 2016
Ruby Tuesday is a great company to work for. I worked there for about 2 years and enjoyed it. The staff is friendly and always ready to help.
Okay Place..
Server Assistant/Hostess/Busser (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAJuly 18, 2016
Ruby Tuesday was a great place to be to gain workplace experience. I've learned how to interact and keep guest satisfied. Management was awesome. They were very accommodating when it came to life outside of work.
Decent restaurant
Server (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 17, 2016
Was a decent job, management is not on the same page but the guests aren't bad. Ok place to make decent money. Could use a good sprucing up of cleaning and reteaching the kitchen staff.
good place to work
Shift Leader/Cook (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIJuly 14, 2016
I enjoyed working there for 21 years. I learned a lot about the restaurant business through the many opportunies I was given. it was a great experience. great food, great atmosphere and great people.
busy and rude
Chef (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJuly 13, 2016
too many things to do and only one person . this company is not a good place to work for, there rude and very to them selfs , no one helps you do anything and they want you to do six or seven jobs at the same time but only one check ... theres your review
Pros
Cons
everything about that place is bad
Mediocre Company Failing at Company Goals
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Okemos, MIJuly 11, 2016
A typical day at work involved running all aspects of the restaurant industry and managing employees, company goals, inventory purposes.
Pros
Free Meal Daily
Cons
Healthcare, Work Environment
fun
Exited as Lead Grill Chef (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJuly 11, 2016
fun if you love what you do... Excellent company... Worked there for years. Love the company and the people that i worked for. Yes, you will get tired, and the environment is full of stress.
Server (Former Employee) –  Fleming Island, FLJuly 11, 2016
The managers act like they are still in High School. Management likes to act like bullies to new people on the job. I learned that the restaurant manager was sleeping with a few of the servers and hostesses. He was never fired.
Pros
Cons
no benefits
Working at Ruby Tuesday
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXJuly 10, 2016
A typical day at Ruby Tuesday started out with a team meeting allowing the managers to let everyone know how they have done and what areas needed work. They informed us of new items to sell, items to upsell, what competitions were going on and offered great rewards. I learned a lot about being a team player working at Ruby Tuesday, among lots of other personal growth as well as how to be a productive member of society. The management at this Ruby Tuesday was beyond exceptional. They made sure to go out of their way to accommodate each employee's needs, and did not complain about life's unfortunate mishaps. My co-workers at Ruby Tuesday were very easy to get along with; we were basically one big family. The hardest part of my job would have to have been sweeping my section since it was mostly carpet. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to show my managers I am a trustworthy person and that I have what it takes to be promoted. By being myself, I was able to advance to bartender.
Pros
Overall fun place to work
Cons
Not enough business at that location to make enough money by just serving
Fun work environment
Waitress\Bartender\Cashier\Hostess (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCJuly 9, 2016
When I first started with Ruby Tuesday business was booming and then they changed a lot of the food and then business started to slow down, which meant less money for the servers, However I love my Ruby Tuesday family!
Ruby Tuesday was fast paced, and required the most of you
Server/Back Office (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 8, 2016
Ruby Tuesday was fast paced, and required the most of you at all times. You have to be ready for the next restaurant guest and there demands. However, that can be very fulfilling at the sametime.
Great environment.
Server/Bartender/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Natchez, MSJuly 7, 2016
Working was a blast! However the managers were poorly trained and did not care about their staff's health. They only cared if you were at work. PERIOD.
Pros
Discounted Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks, Poor Organization Skills
Good place to work at.
Server (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZJuly 6, 2016
This is a great company to work at. They have excellent food and take care of the employees, that work hard for them. One of the good restaurants.
Fast pace and ever changing
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 6, 2016
As the first job I've ever had in the food industry, I have to say that it's been different to say the least. Everyday there's somethinthere'on the menu and you always meet new people.