Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday United States Employee Reviews

Emotionally managed with little teamwork
Server, Host/Buss, Cook, Cater, Dish/Salad (Former Employee), Clarksburg, WVMay 2, 2015
I loved everything I did as far as my job went. Taking care of guests and serving them was my favorite thing to do. The biggest issue Ruby Tuesday's has, is that its emotionally managed. If the managers don't like you, then your job becomes much harder. If they're already upset then they take it out on the employees whether it was their doing or not. As far as co-workers go, we became a family. There is a serious lack of team work which left one or two employees maintaining and stocking everything while other stood around. It wasn't a bad job. They just need to learn better management and teamwork skills.
Fun Employees and Fun Management!
Line Cook/Prep Cook, Shift Leader (Former Employee), Lenoir City, TNMay 1, 2015
I worked here for 8 years and learned a lot about cooking and job skills. This company has good work ethic and loves their employees.
Enjoyable workplace and fun eniroment
Certified Trainer (Current Employee), Greenwood, SCMay 1, 2015
I really love the management and every employee at Ruby Tuesday! The food is great, and we have amazing customers coming by everyday!
Okay place to work, terrible management.
Server (Former Employee), Orange City, FLApril 30, 2015
The managers did not know how to run a business. We were always running into problems that were barely ever solved.
Coworkers talked to each other very nasty.
A couple of physical fights between two coworkers and workers were not fired.
Fun place to work
FOH Manager (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOApril 30, 2015
I enjoy working for Ruby Tuesday. If your willing to work hard and lead by example this company will reward you for your hard work.
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLApril 29, 2015
Pros: FREE LUNCHES
Cons: N/A
I LOVED TO WASH DISHES, I LOVED THE TEAM MEMBERS, I GOT ALONG WITH ALL THE CO-WORKERS,MANAGERIAL WAS EXCELLENT.I WAS A TEAM PLAYER.
Great atmosphere at times. But no clear direction from corporate
Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, GAApril 29, 2015
Pros: Fast paced atmosphere
Cons: Awful job work/ life balance
Really enjoyed working with most of the employees. Loved being encouraged to get to know the guest and create a positive work environment. The company does not encourage loyalty.
It was a good job.
Chef line cook (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAApril 29, 2015
A day up there at the ruby tuesday was like the same everyday i came in cleaned up and made sure dat the food was good and fresh.
No comment
Pantry Cook (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 29, 2015
I have no words. It was definitely a experience. Something that I will always remember, for as long as I am in this industry.
Ruby Tuesday
Server (Former Employee), Cookeville, TNApril 28, 2015
I did enjoy working there for the most part. There are always ups and downs in any job. The people there were really nice and they were helpful;
the work place was okay but wasn't for me
Garden Bar Attendant (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIApril 27, 2015
Pros: 50% lunch or dinner while working
I made stocked and clean the salad bar. I did the prep and made the salads for the salad bar. I like my co-workers they were very helpful. The hardest part prepping the salad bar stocked and clean and busy nights.The most enjoyable part of my job was doing prep work and talking to my co-workers.
It was not a good work place
Server (Former Employee), Good Hope road milwaukeeApril 24, 2015
It was poorly ran, very unorganized. The customers were also often very rude and unruly and they did not like to tip. It was one of the least enjoyable jobs I have ever had.
Summary
Chef (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, MIApril 22, 2015
When working at Ruby Tuesday I was able to enjoy the work that was handed to me. This job was able to help me learn how to multi-task in a stressful environment, and how to stay calm and prioritize the importance of tasks that were need in a timely manner.
Fun workplace, great management
Bartender/Server (Current Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALApril 22, 2015
Pros: works with busy schedules
Cons: clientele
I enjoy how well the kitchen works with the servers. Very close team. Great management that communicates well with staff. Opportunity for promotions.
A fun environment with many interesting employees and guests
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Manassas, VAApril 20, 2015
Manage kitchen staff and serving staff.
Talk to guests with or without issues about the restaurant experience.
Work with food, beer, wine, and liquor orders; along with misc. other orders (smallwares, lights, etc.)
Complete a weekly food and beverage inventory.
Average 55 hours per week.
Co workers are easy to get along with.
Family resturant
Assistant Manager/ Culinary Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville AlabamaApril 18, 2015
Ruby Tuesday was a good place to work. I enjoyed working there. I enjoyed showing team members managers could work with and respect them easily.
cool co-workers and good food
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Aberdeen, SDApril 17, 2015
Pros: free side food
Cons: too much work
exciting and very challenging. the employees are very nice and good looking. the manager is very experienced. The work space is very big you can move freely.
Enjoyable and fast-paced environment with great management.
Server (Current Employee), Henderson, NCApril 17, 2015
Management and employee satisfaction is high and enjoyable. The best part of the job is the quick nature of turning tables and the ease of upselling.
ok to work at
Line Cook/Prep Cook/Dishwasher/ saladbar attendent (Former Employee), Cheektowaga, NYApril 16, 2015
Pros: learned
Cons: management
Clock in work on the grill. Cook orders to perfection work with team. Company was flexible with peoples school schedule. Would not always know when shift ends.
fun workplace
BARTENDER/SERVER (Former Employee), Greenville NCApril 16, 2015
typical day at work would last about 5-8 hrs. I learned good communication skills. Co- workers were fun for the most part. Hardest part of the job was pleasing all the customers and it was enjoyable at the same time.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ruby Tuesday

Patrons of this restaurant chain are hopefully well fed when it's time to say good bye. Ruby Tuesday (RTI), which takes its name – Read more

Ruby Tuesday Salaries