Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews

I started in 2014 I do not recomend this company to anyone
Culinary Manager (Current Employee), Pocatello, IDJuly 17, 2015
This Ruby Tuesday Is a franchise owned by 4 people who do not agree on anything. It is not a comfortable setting from week to week You didn't know if you were getting fired. Work is chaotic and unorganized
A fun place to work and built long lasting friendships
Server (Former Employee), LouisiannaJuly 16, 2015
Pros: great friends, fun work environment
Cons: when the restaurant would be out of the guests favorite menu items
Since working for Ruby Tuesday I have made some of the best friends I have ever had. I had a lot of fun working at Ruby Tuesday and met some really great people employees and guests included. The management team while I was their was some of the greatest managers I have worked under.
Had fun while it lasted
Guest Service Manager (Former Employee), North Windham, CTJuly 16, 2015
I loved working in the restaurant business. Unfortunately an injury made it so I could not continue and I was not treated fairly after I was injured.
overall
Server / Bartender (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2015
People who love what they do and take your enjoyment personally. Passion is what to expect from the people who take your order, the people who craft your meal (and peek out from the kitchen to see your delight) and the people who are designing our comfortable, stylish restaurants that are destinations in themselves. Everyone you meet here is happy you've come, and they're genuinely dedicated to having you visit with us frequently.
High pace first job
CHEF/SERVER (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJuly 15, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: bad pay and mostly lazy co-workers
I would go in to work and make as many taco's as i could. I learned that if i wanted to better myself taco bell was probably not the place for me to be. The management was great. The hardest part of the job was the pay and attitude of most the workers. The best part was my boss Clarence.
Good company to work for before they re-imaged
Managing Partner/General Manager (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: great product
Cons: long work hours
This was a great company to work for before they re-imaged the brand- they went though some growing pains where they lost some great people and customers.
Makes you feel comfortable
cook (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 14, 2015
Pros: free drinks, half off on food
Cons: extremely busy at all times, you dont get paid enough for the hard work you have to put in
Between the large amounts of orders that you can get at one time it is a fun place to work. You dont feel alone or out of place because you always have someone you can talk to or relate to.
Learning Something New About Customer Services Everyday
Server (Former Employee), Lincoln,NEJuly 14, 2015
While working as a waitress for the first time at a family chain restaurant; I was constantly learning and tailoring my service to meet the needs of my guests. I really enjoyed my coworkers, they ranged across all different personality types and almost all were long-time workers at that company.
It was a great working experience
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Discounted Food
Cons: Low pay
I loved being a serve and bartender. I wished the pay was a little higher because on very slow days I barely went home with anything and my checks didn't make up for it.
fast paced and fun
Server (Former Employee), Easley, SCJuly 13, 2015
Pros: 50 % off menu items
Cons: shortbreaks
A typical day would be clocking in and going straight to work, taking care o tables. Getting drinks, taking orders, making sure those orders were correct. I learned a lot about how to communicate with people in an sometimes difficult environment. My manager was really nice, but strict he liked things to be perfect, which is what he was suppose to do. My co-workers were hard working and I made some really good friends along the way to whom I can trust. The hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with unhappy customers and the best part of the job was dealing with the happy customers.
The work was pretty good, shifts were flexible.
Hostess/Food Runner (Former Employee), Township of Howell, NJJuly 10, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: nothing really
The work was pretty good, shifts were flexible. People were friendly. The supervisors were supportive with employees. The company benefits were good.
Awsome managment
Guest Service Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJuly 9, 2015
Pros: fun work
Cons: none
ruby tuedays food is amazing, and its hard work making everything happen, that why they have the best staff and managment . Everyones goal is set on making customers happy
Loved the experience with a fast pace workplace
Server/Hostess (Former Employee), Hampton, Va/ Columbia, MDJuly 9, 2015
I was primarily responsible for serving customers or seating them. I learned a lot about the food industry and enjoyed the experience of always dealing with something new. Management was very strong and I loved the bonds I made with them and my coworkers. The hardest part of my job was customer satisfaction. There were certain people you could never make happy, but it was very gratifying when I could solve a problem and make someone's experience enjoyable.
The Most enjoyable part of the Job
Hostess-Waitress (Former Employee), Ellenton, FLJuly 8, 2015
Enjoyed meeting new people and co-worker. Management was come and go with the Restaurant but we adjusted to the changes very well.
A great place to learn important people skills and to appreciate the hard work that goes into how a restaurant operates.
Server Assistant (Current Employee), Cambridge, OHJuly 8, 2015
Working at Ruby Tuesday introduced me to a whole set of skills I thought I would never need, but instead showed me that they are super important in a typical work environment. Customer service, guest appreciation, time management, speed vs. accuracy (when it came to either running food, talking to people and cleaning); these are a few of the skills I learned working here.

The co-workers are probably the best part about the job. If you ever came in with a sour mood, you were almost guaranteed to have a smile on your face by the end of the shift.

The hardest part about this job would be trying to balance out what I did in a stretch of time. As a server assistant, I had a list of "mini-jobs," such as bussing and cleaning tables, being a host and greeting people and running food to their respective table in a timely manner. It really keeps you on your toes, as sometimes you get pulled in multiple directions at the busiest of moments. The key thing I learned from this was to think, "what is the most important thing to do right now?" and just do it.
Day at work
Garden bar Attendant/ Server Assistant (Current Employee), Roseville, MIJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Great staff
Cons: poor scheduling, disorganized
A typical day at work is mostly easy going. Staff are great to work with. Managers could communicate better and schedule better
Interactive and professional workplace
Expo/Bar/Server Assistant/Prep (Current Employee), Springfield, PAJuly 6, 2015
I have and am still working for Ruby Tuesdays for 8 months now. The restaurant business is a whole new thing for me. My review on Ruby Tuesdays would be that it is a good place to work at and has a very family-oriented feel. They have great food and a great bar. The Front and Back of the House work together to ensure that everything is done right for the guest. It is a very professional workplace for if you want to work in food.
Learned a lot about hospitality and team wrok
Server/Supervisor/Expeditor/Carry Out (Former Employee), Coral Springs, FLJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Team work
Cons: none
While working for this company I have learned how to be proactive, responsibility, and respectful. My knowledge has increased about customer service. I truely enjoy working hard and being useful.
Nice place
Waitress (Former Employee), Southington, CTJuly 5, 2015
Pros: tips could be good
Cons: most income was based on customers
waitressing was a detailed job. taking care of customers. the hardest part was you needed to have customers because that's really where you made your money
Fun place to work, company changes made it always a learning position.
Manager (Current Employee), Bristol, VAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: paid time off
Ruby Tuesdays is a great place to work. Constant changes from the company kept it a learning position & kept the positions from being dull.

About Ruby Tuesday

Patrons of this restaurant chain are hopefully well fed when it's time to say good bye. Ruby Tuesday (RTI), which takes its name – Read more

Ruby Tuesday Salaries