Ruby Tuesday Employee Reviews

Found 2,224 reviews matching the search
Laid back enviorment
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 8, 2017
Opening the store and closing. Hiring, monitoring food cost, labor, training, and the overall daily operations. The hardest part of the job was lower volume. The employees and the guest.
Great workplace
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLMarch 7, 2017
I have worked at Ruby Tuesday for the past 6 years and have loved it! The management is the best and always makes sure their employees are well taken care of. They offer vacation if you average 30 hours a week over the year.
Pros
vacation time, great health insurance, great managers
Cons
short breaks, short shifts
Great first waiting job
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Waterville, MEMarch 7, 2017
This is a great company especially if it's your first time waiter or waitress the people you wrk with are great and the customers you meet are amazing you will love this job.
Give you half on meals
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Gaylord, MIMarch 7, 2017
It was a great place to work but didnt teat there employers right when needed help when it got busy other then that it was a great place to work don't give you that many hours kep you under 30 hrs a week.
Pros
50% off on meals
Cons
Management & Co-Workers smoking weed out side
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHMarch 7, 2017
Management did not know how to handle business especially when it would get busy. They didnt schedule their workers right so we would be short staffed all the time.
Pros
DISCOUNT ON FOOD
Cons
MANAGEMENT
great corporate structure
Host/server/bartender/floor manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMarch 6, 2017
if you like corporate structure, this is your place. They are down to the bone by the books. High volume and standard. ok food and ok management. just average
Productive and teamwork oriented
Server (Current Employee) –  North Augusta, SCMarch 6, 2017
Ruby Tuesday of North Augusta is very teamwork oriented. The longer I have been with the company, the more I have felt as though I am a part of the family.
Pros
50% off discount for one meal per shift. 25% off up to six people on any visit
Cons
No breaks unless on a double shift, sometimes no break at all.
Server Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJMarch 6, 2017
Ruby tuesday is a great place to work. It is an enjoyable workplace and it is easy to make decent money. the management is pretty reasonable and it is a company that has a lot of room to grow in.
Fun work place
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 6, 2017
Working here taught me a lot in people skills, management skills (from observation) and life skills. I also loved everyone I worked with, they were the kindest people you'd ever meet.
You get what you put in.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 6, 2017
Putting in hard work will get you far in this company but it is service with a lot of turnover. Have been with company 6.5 years and very accommodating with schools schedule.
Great customers
Shift Leader/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLMarch 5, 2017
Not the greatest company to work for, they don't care about their employees. We have a great client base who really care about us. Great pay from the customers as well.
Pros
Half off
Cons
Not always good
Best job I've ever had
Server (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 5, 2017
Working with ruby Tuesdays was like working with a big family. Everyone loved each other, everyone was kind and respectful and very helpful. The customers were so great that most of them were regulars. The managers were very professional and great at their job. I love ruby Tuesdays
Pros
It's a great family
Cons
Can't think of any
Fun work place
Salad Bar Prep (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 5, 2017
Everyone seems to get along fun place to work but I'm pretty sure that closed down now they were clean store that along with everyone there
Pros
Fun
Cons
Closed
Great environment and co-workers
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 5, 2017
Great experienced at this company, they gave me the opportunity to learned different work areas that let me grow in the restaurant industry. The management is well prepared and oriented that help their employees to manage different situations with proper standards.
Good food, service, and music
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 4, 2017
Wholesome family oriented restaurant that was well maintained and provided good music.

It was a pleasant place to work because I kept it clean and the salad bar stocked.I created a wholesome work environment even though I often felt left out. I only worked eight hours/week.
Cons
Poor wages and little opportunity to make more money
awesome work place
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAMarch 3, 2017
love all the people i work with, customers are nice, food is great and company is awesome. will work for them a long time. flexable scheduling.
Great work atmosphere
grill chef (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCMarch 2, 2017
It was a great source of income due schedule conflict is reason at that time I moved but the people there were very profe and never counterproductive.
Pros
Hour lunch breaks
Cons
Not many
A well controlled, successful, enjoyable place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Horseheads, NYMarch 2, 2017
Work usually went very smooth, we had great communication and always focused on guest needs and anticipating them. I learned to be prepared for anything and a well controlled environment can cause less stress on the server and the guest. Good people to work with, good management, always involved with the guest and always approachable. The hardest part of the job was getting more hours. The best part was the money that I could make because they are so well maintained as a business.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Not enough hours
Ruby Tuesday Synopsis
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 2, 2017
ruby tuesday is what you make of it it can be rewarding or not rewarding your choice. Management in some locations is good in some others not so much.
Fast Paced Work
Food Server (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 1, 2017
As a server your shift starts promptly on time and can last for the whole night until close. servers are cut and sent home at the manager's discretion.
At the end of the day servers are responsible for handing in money and paperwork from the day and rolling silverware for the next shift.
Pros
Quick money and flexible hours
Cons
Tough Clientele

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ruby Tuesday. Our community is ready to answer.