Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday Employer Reviews

Bartender
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Stafford, VAJuly 7, 2014
I worked for this company for 8 years. I started as a dishwasher and worked my way up to bartender. They wanted me to be a manager but I left for a new job.
This is a great job for social people
Server, Hostess, Plate Prep, and Floor leader (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAJuly 6, 2014
Cons: no breaks
I enjoyed the people that I worked with and for. I liked how each day was made to be like a fun game. An example would be something like; The server to sell the most flavored lemonaid for the week wins a $50 gift card or one free entree.
Restaurant Lead Server (Former Employee), Muncie, INJuly 3, 2014
The managment was easy to work with. Very flexible and worked with my schedule. Must be willing to work some weekends.
Energetic Work enviornment
Bartender (Former Employee), Florence, SCJuly 3, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, entertaining customers
Cons: long hours, late hours
Teamwork is a must, as well as being able to multitask. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the customer leave happy.
fun working enviorment.
Waiter (Former Employee), Flowood, MSJuly 1, 2014
Pros: i
I learned a great deal working at Ruby Tuesday for the six months I was there. Great environment and leadership skills were displayed daily.
Ruby Tuesday is an all around good place to work
General Manager (Former Employee), Mililani Town, HIJune 30, 2014
Pros: food is good.
Cons: pricing is alittle high, but we live hawaii
On a typical day, it can get crazy, but with the right combinations of managers and staff the day will run really smoothly.

I learned you never take things for granted. My team were the greatest. What ever needed to be done they managed to get it or at least attempt to do it.
The hardest thing is trying to keep everything running smoothly from the – more... get go. I enjoyed being at work, een if it was stressful at times, just knowing that you made a guest smile or an employee. Then you know something was done right. – less
Enjoyable co-workers
cook (Former Employee), Decatur, ALJune 24, 2014
Pros: low cost meals
Cons: inconsistent hours
I was responsible for several aspects of the kitchen, including cleanliness and food quality. The management was usually helpful to the staff, but also required the staff maintain professionalism at all times. The staff was usually friendly and I made several friends during my tenure. The most difficult part of the job was the shifting schedule. The – more... easiest part of the job was cleaning up after close of business. – less
Pleasant Place
Server (Former Employee), Ormond Beach, FL & Rochester, NYJune 24, 2014
As a server, this was a good company to work for. Training was quick but thorough. You have assigned sections that can change nightly depending on how the management staff controls section assignments. The staff was a eclectic mix of people, which was great.
Yum
Manager (Former Employee), Aberdeen, NCJune 18, 2014
Just out of college, was able to develop leadership skills as a manager. Good place to work. Working hours not so great, as you're working when everyone else is "playing".
Very good during the busy season
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Clermont, FLJune 16, 2014
Good place to work good staff and management. Was good to work while the snowbirds were here but during the slow season it was a tough place to work
Started off fine.....
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Niles, OHJune 16, 2014
Pros: employee meal discount.
Cons: work almost every weekend and holiday.
My review is based from how employment ended. I understand store closings, but don't understand how it can be denied until the doors get locked when even the leasing company for that location was in the store measuring for the next business going in.
Great Co-Workers
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Erie, PAJune 14, 2014
Pros: scheduling flexibility
Cons: no room for advancement
I love the people I work with. There has been numerous management turnovers but they have always seemed to improve the culture of the restaurant. I have adapted to each regime and will continue to do so in any work environment.
the food
Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Largo, MDJune 6, 2014
Pros: tips
Cons: locations
they were very good i like being in a fast paced place that like to have fun while they work
Fun place to work; nice co-workers/management
Hostess (Former Employee), Wyomissing, PAJune 5, 2014
A typical day at work would be quite entertaining. I was a hostess, so I was in charge of that first impression. I introduced myself with a warm smile and escorted the guests to their tables. With this being my first job, I learned that it is very important to keep an approachable demeanor. I loved how the management engaged themselves in conversation – more... with the guests and also made sure the employees were doing alright. As far as the employees go, I don't have any complaints. Everyone was nice there with outgoing personalities and showed team effort. The hardest part of the job would definitely have to be going on a wait. Keeping the guests satisfied was our top priority, but sometimes we all felt just as frazzled as the guests that were waiting. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I had the opportunity of meeting some great people. The experience was definitely life changing - for the better. – less
Fun workplace
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Neptune City, NJJune 4, 2014
Awesome staff.
Management couldn't be better
Dealing with the customers takes patience
Making people happy is rewarding
Great Food and Company
Dishwasher (Current Employee), Henderson, NCJune 3, 2014
Pros: great food
Cons: standing on your feet for hours
Its a job were everybody gets along and they all work hard to make this runs as best as possible
Fun workplace
Bartender (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJune 2, 2014
Pros: foods great
What I loved about this place is the you get alone great with everyone. and you end up with work family.
a great place to work
Server/Hostess (Current Employee), East Point, GAMay 31, 2014
Pros: family discount not much but every little bit counts
Cons: we have to buy our own uniform
go in set up prepare for the day take a quick moment to reflect and say a quick serenity prayer, my managers are pretty cool. I love meeting and talking to new and exciting people what I hate most about this job is meeting people that are just mean and angry for no apparent reason
great place to work
Waiter/Buss Boy (Former Employee), miami, floridaMay 30, 2014
on your feet 8 hours a shift
learned about costumer service
management were good
co workers were fun to work with
great
Waitress- Meet (Former Employee), Durham, NCMay 30, 2014
high energy...positive environment
flexible scheduling
management was friendly
coworkers were team oriented

About Ruby Tuesday

Patrons of this restaurant chain are hopefully well fed when it's time to say good bye. Ruby Tuesday (RTI), which takes its name – Read more