Rudd Equipment Company Employee Reviews

Vice President (Former Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 17, 2015
Mark Burris is demanding and intelligent. Overall working at Rudd was a good experience. Rudd has many good people who know the equipment business very well.
Ok job.
Sales Representative (Southern Indiana) (Current Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: income potential, expense account
Cons: long hours, little salary, cumbersome processes
Long work days, high compensation upside. Very difficult to maintain family life.
Good old boys club
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJune 12, 2014
Growing business that sometimes lacks a heart, but generally full of great people
It's a job
Parts Administrator (Current Employee), Evansville, INJuly 22, 2013
Pros: 3 personal days per year
Cons: insurance costs to high
some days are busier than others
a lot of paper work
lots of phone calls
Productive and exciting company to work with.
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee), Home office was located in Corbin, KY.April 24, 2013
Pros: flexibility and company support
Cons: opportunity for advancement and long hours
Rudd, overall, was a great opportunity to solidify and improve upon my sales experience. I was responsible for a territory that consisted of ten counties. Each day brought something new and different to learn from. I called upon my existing customers two times per month, or when I was contacted by one of them. I would visit mines, construciton sites, or meet at office in order to develop relationships, and establish needs of specific companies. Presentations were a huge part of my responsibilities. These presentations were always done for the decision makers within a company. I have done presentations while at work sites, and also in a classroom type setting. I would call upon co-workers who had expertise with a particular piece of equipment to ensure our customers had an excellent understanding of our products before making an important business decision. My co-workers were always there when their assistance was needed. The hardest part of my job was overcoming objections when we were priced higher than our competition. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new customers and creating new business.