RuffaloCODY

RuffaloCODY Employee Reviews

Its ok
Quality Assurance Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMay 29, 2015
Management is kinda messed up. The whole company kind of gives off a high school feeling. Great place to work while your in colllege though.
Smile While You Dial
Fundraiser (Current Employee), Athens, GAMay 12, 2015
As a current fundraiser of the renounced Ruffalo Noel Levitz team, I have learned a lot over the past 2 years I have been employed there. I was blessed to have worked with numerous co-workers with personalities that I have come to love. I have also had the pleasure of perfecting my customer services skills while speaking with several alumni, friends, and family members of non-profit universities.
Productive and supportive team.
Phonathon Caller (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 11, 2015
While, working as a phonathon caller for my university, I was able to contact and make conversation with past students when asking them to donate for the school's annual scholarship fund. Although some of the alumni were not always polite when denying my request for a donation, the RuffaloCODY supervisors were always very supportive and encouraging no matter how may pledges I was able to get.
Program Center Manager
Program Center Manager (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 27, 2015
Great opportunity for anyone graduating college. Maybe not so much for an established professional looking to advance.
Every day was like a different adventure
Professional Fundraiser - Student Caller (Current Employee), Township of Galloway, NJMarch 6, 2015
There were only twelve of us and the manager. We always had music playing and played games in between calls. The work environment was always kept at a happy and fun tone. I learned how to think fast in certain situations while calling. I was able to meet the needs of all the alumni. The best part was hearing stories about how Stockton used to be like. I really feel like I learned a lot by just speaking to them.
Enthusiastic working environment
Campus Representative and Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 4, 2015
Pros: requesting off is convenient
Cons: Unactive
RuffaloCODY has many opportunities to excel within the fundraising field. You spend 3 hour calling and gaining sales and fundraising experience while learning to communicate with alumni.
Great Work Enviroment
Caller (Former Employee), Monmouth, ILFebruary 21, 2015
RuffaloCODY is a great company to work for. The site manager I had the pleasure of working for was very helpful and attentive. My coworkers and I loved coming to work every shift. It was a great experience.
Cool campus job
Call Representative (Former Employee), Mobile,AlFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: walking distance from my dorm room
Cons: very little pay
This isn't really the ideal job. It's really for people on campus with over 15+ hours a week. We only worked three hours a day three days a week. It was a great learning experience and I was able to meet some amazing people.
Great Place to work
Supervisor/ Student Caller (Former Employee), Oxford, MSFebruary 9, 2015
As long as you are really trying to get pledges you will enjoy your job. This is a job for someone who doesn't mind talking to strangers and does not get flustered quickly.
Great way to build up verbal skills
Student Fundraiser (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: management
Had to endure a lot of verbal abuse from supervisors. Its almost as if they thought that they were better than you.
Gained Support for University Annual Giving
Student Caller (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great compensation and a competitive environment
Cons: felt unethical to ask for money when people are out of work or sick
Convenient on campus job for students looking to gain experience in communications and fundraising. The hardest part of the job is persuading stubborn alumni to give and the most rewarding part of the job is that you are making a difference for the university by getting alumni to support important resources including scholarships, new technology, and classroom upgrades.
Productive and exciting work environment with a tight-knit group that works great together
Program Supervisor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 3, 2014
On a typical day of work I will come in and check the schedule to see who will be in that day for shift. I also email all of the employees with any concerns or questions they may have that I can help them with. I have improved my skills with Microsoft Excel working with RuffaloCody. I have a great relationship with my coworkers. The most difficult part of the job is keeping morale high with our callers on a daily basis. We need to engage our callers in nightly and monthly games because it does become difficult to call alumni for our hours on end. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to par take in a great non profit organization to raise money for my Alma Matter.
No Comment
Part- Time Caller (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: co wokers
Everything was really not that bad except for my co workers and possibly my supervisor. The game of favorites was played and well, it was not a good environment for me.
Great Job
Outbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 25, 2014
Met fantastic people to work with, hours were very flexible, and engaging with customers over the phone was wonderful! Great first job!
Productive and exciting environment
LEAD CALLER (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IowaAugust 14, 2014
Pros: raising vitale funds for non-profits
Cons: constant rule change and turnover rate.
Rules change constantly.
Learned how to deal with employees.
Most enjoyable part of the job is securing over $10,000 a day!
Great company
Prefer not to say (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 4, 2014
Pros: early out on friday, decent benefits
Cons: salaries are low
RuffaloCODY is a great company that's growing quickly, and there are growing pains because of it. There's constant changing up of management and divisions. But it is a great company culture, the executive team really cares about their employees, and the work/life balance is great. Getting out early on Fridays is a huge bonus. Salaries could be higher, but for a smaller company they're average.
Flexible and Fun place to work!
USC Office of Annual Giving Caller (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 30, 2014
Great coworkers, great flexibility with scheduling, and awesome way to develop sales skills
Wonderful student job
Student Supervisor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2014
Excellent place to work while pursuing a degree. Flexible hours.
n/a
Student Fundraiser Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 19, 2014
Phone calls to Alumni for School Donations. Adding the results into the systems if the school received the donation from alumnus
Call Center, team setting
Professional Fundraiser (Current Employee), Miami, FLMay 6, 2014
A basic day is calling alumni or friends of the University that could donate funds for the advancement of the students. I learned how to think on my feet when it came to overcoming objections, which is also the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the team setting, everyone is working towards the goals of the University. Working with other students we understand the importance of flexibility as well as working hard.

1 2 3 4