RuffaloCODY

RuffaloCODY Employer Reviews

Calling Center Representative
Calling Center Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IowaJune 17, 2013
While being employed at RuffaloCODY my duties and responsibilities included contacting and engaging in phone conversation regarding potential donor participation in certain university and college alumni annual funds.
Fun, community-based work environment.
Professional Fundraiser (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMay 25, 2013
RuffaloCODY was a good place to work and I had a really good relationship with the management there but shifts were only 4 hours long and hours weren't easy to come by.
Awesome work environment
Telecounslor (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMay 23, 2013
Pros: easy job, very simple.
Cons: short breaks
You sit all day on the computer, its a pretty easy job. you just read straight from the computer screen, there is room for advance placement if you work hard.
Raising Money For a good cause.
Student Caller (Former Employee), Mobile, ALMay 16, 2013
This company was fun to work at because of the bonuses and rewards for meeting our goals.
Productive and fun work atmosphere. Every employee is happy to come into work.
Philanthropic Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Dayton, OHMay 8, 2013
A typical day at work for RuffaloCODY involves a team meeting followed by time on the phones. It is an inside sales job calling alumni to participate in donating to the university. Management and co-workers enjoy the work hard, play hard mentality. It truly is a job in which you determine your won success and that is what makes it so enjoyable.
telemarketing but tries to make it fun/interesting
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Chestnut Hill, MAMay 8, 2013
Using scripts you cold call different groups to update information and inquire about any interest to donate to a current school cause/group. It is incentive based and hard work/high pledges will be rewarded with small perks. Can be very boring and annoying at times. I learned a lot about non-visual communication and marketing/sales.
Telefund work
Telefund Worker (Former Employee), Rochester, MIMay 5, 2013
I learned a lot in this job about public relations and as well as communication in general.
Great for college students
Student caller, Customer Service (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2013
Pros: great for college students
Cons: part time, no benefits
Call alumni to raise funds for the university while using persuasive approaches.
Decent Student Job, Nothing More
Student Fundraisor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 11, 2013
Pros: flexible, decent work that will pay alright
Cons: you feel bad about your job, work environment very dependent on where you are.
A decent job for the college freshman, boring with flexible scheduling.

You have to put up with a lot of annoyingness from prospective donors, but after a while you learn to deal with it over time.

I have yet to see a single person get fired, as they find it hard to replace callers. If you have a decent manager, the workplace environment is not that – more... bad, and you might get some good perks.

Rules are very rigid though, and what you are doing often feels bad, especially when you are expected to ask a prospect 4-5 times for money, no matter what. – less
Growing Company
Conference Coordinator & Marketing Assistant (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAApril 11, 2013
Pros: a family oriented company.
RuffaloCODY is full of all different personalities. This company is forever growing and provides various opportunities to their employees. The executive team is strong.
Productive Work Place
Student Caller (Former Employee), Oxford, MSMarch 21, 2013
A typical day involved entering a contacting alumni. My hardest part of my job was keeping the attention of my alumni and inform them of what I am requesting.
Got to talk to lots of people and workplace was good.
Floor Caller (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 4, 2013
Great place to work and allows you to talk to many different types of people.
simple job, flexible hours
Student Caller (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 15, 2013
This job is great, because it is mostly in the evenings, so it does not conflict with class schedules, it requires no experience, and it allows you to interact with people you may never encounter otherwise.
Interactive, flexible workplace
Fundraising Representative (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 18, 2013
I was responsible for contacting constituents of the University of Southern California, providing institutional updates, stewarding fundraising efforts, and updating contact information.

I developed strong oral and written communication skills, insightful knowledge of the institution, and an ability to accept direction and a strong desire to achieve – more... goals.

Management was largely absent in a typical day of work. Our supervisor was usually busy with other administrative responsibilities. – less
Fun workpalce
Lead caller in fundraising for Tuskegee University (Former Employee), Tuskegee, ALJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: work environment
Cons: late hours
I would call alumni and ask them to donate money for scholarships. The hardest part of the job was calling people who did not want to give back to the University. Some would be rude once they found out why you were calling them. Most enjoyable part of the job was my co-worker, they made the time go by fast. It would be about 20 callers during one shift. – more... I learned how to build rapport and keep alumni abreast of the events of the University. – less
Fun workplace with flexible hours
Student Caller (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 10, 2012
A typical day of work consists of my co-workers and I sitting side by side at our cubicles while our computer automatically dials. I engage in side conversation with my co-workers until someone answers the phone. This job has taught me how to build rapport with complete strangers. It has also made me comfortable in being persistent when asking for monetary – more... gifts. My co-workers are all down to earth college students who aim to perserve UCLA's prestige. The hardest part of the job would be talking to angry alumni who take out their unpleasant feelings about the university on us student callers. The best part of the job is the flexible hours and the great conversations I have with different alumni. – less
Great place for career advancement
Lead caller (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IADecember 5, 2012
I learned how to be a good leader, while working for this company. As well as many important functions for being a good employee.
Challenging, yet very rewarding
Program Center Manager (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 26, 2012
RuffaloCODY is a great place to work, as every day brings its new challenges and when the solution is discovered it is a very rewarding experience.
Relaxed workplace that raised a lot of money for Ohio University.
Student Fundraiser/ Hiring & Training Supervisor (Former Employee), Athens, OHSeptember 25, 2012
It was a lot of fun to talk to alumni on the phone about their experiences and life after OU. I found it very rewarding to raise money for the university and be involved in helping the university grow. Hiring and training new callers was also a lot of fun as I instilled valuable techniques into them.
outbound calls good job for high school students
Enrolment Service Rep (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 25, 2012
this job is a decent job for Students going to school not much room for advancemt.