If you have a passion for people and a flare for design, this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for. If you are a self-motivated, and detail orientated individual we will provide the tools and training you need to achieve outstanding success. If you’re the type of person who desires to have control over your compensation based on talent and effort, your financial security is assured by being assertive, creative, and by building your client base.
About the Position
Area Rug Sales & Design Consultant
This position requires an individual to interact with customers and assist them in making product choices according to their individual needs. The ideal candidate must be willing to divide his or her work time between the sales floor, visiting customers’ homes, prospecting for new clients, and networking within the community. No matter where the interaction occurs, the objective is always to provide both design and rug advice that will make the customers buying decision easier.
Qualifications: The skills and abilities we’re seeking include:
- A flair for, or experience with, decorating and design.
Must have a Sales Personality. Commission Sales Experience is a big plus.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to get to work and visit customers’ homes.
- Must have open and flexible work availability.
- Must be willing to learn our computer operating system.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professionalism, to include dependability, accountability, and punctuality.
- Self-motivated and internally driven to excel in your position and career.
- Time management skills for juggling multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines and deliverables.
How to Apply:
Please email the following
- An up-to-date resume and brief cover letter outlining your experience for the position
- Salary history and/or requirements
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted by phone for the next step in our hiring process.