This is a full-time salaried position. Typical hours of 45-50 per week. Starting salary of $33k - $35K. Full benefit package available.
Inside Sales (Customer Service) Representative
Primary Duties: To sell TBEI equipment to selected truck body and equipment distributors. Develop, strengthen, and maintain positive and productive relationships with assigned distributors. Assist customers with technical issues and questions such as:
Researching questions regarding order status, leadtimes, pricing
Interpreting specifications and completing accurate estimate/quotes in a timely manner
Enter customer orders accurately, verifying pricing, and scheduling on date requested by distributor, provided production capacity exists
Assisting customers in filling their loads to maximize freight
Continually up-selling TBEI products to increase sales (quick install, accessories)
Contacting potential & current customers regarding products and promotions
Looking for opportunities to positively affect gross margin & implementing them when appropriate
Providing information for Parts and Accessory Sales and Operator / Installation Manuals
Representing the company in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with customer disputes and complaints
Communicating ideas and concerns related to TBEI and the sales department in a timely manner
Other duties as assigned that will impact the department and TBEI
Tools Used: Computer, CRM and related business system software, MS Office software, printers, faxing machines, copier, calculator, and telephone
1. Ability to deal effectively and professionally by phone with customers promoting positive company image using strong communication/ presentation skills.
2. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
3. Strong technical reasoning and independent decision making skills.
4. High energy and enthusiasm- not easily discouraged.
5. Possible travel required.
6. Proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft Office).
7. Preferred basic understanding of truck chassis and related equipment.
8. Detail orientated, highly organized, and able to remain focused in all environments.
9. Ability to attend and participate in required company meetings.
10. Must be a team player that maintains high integrity while meeting company goals.
High School or some college courses in a field related to business or equivalent experience
One to three years of inside sales experience
Basic hydraulics and/or steel knowledge
Strong phone skills required
Previous Customer Service experience