Rush Copley Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great Place to work!
Family Medicine Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 14, 2017
People are very friendly. Management is awesome!! The cafeteria food is amazing. and the coffee at Jasmine's is too. They are very flexible with work hours and schedules. Worked with most of the same people for over 10 years. That's Great!!!
Pros
Free Gym membership!
Cons
None really, I love working here!
Really enjoyable place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 10, 2017
i am really glad that I had the opportunity to work for such a great organization. I really enjoyed my time at Rush Copley. My work day was never the same given my position as a floating housekeeper, I learned so much from this position. Such as, how important it is to always double check your work when disinfecting and sanitizing a patient room. I had a great and supportive management team as well as my co-workers. There were many days we all leaned on each other for additional assistance to get us through the high volume of patient discharges. The hardest part of the job, I would have to say is when the department was a bit understaffed. Not knowing what direction the shift would go could sometimes be a bit overwhelming, however we always seemed to manage to pull together as a team complete all assignments. That is what made the job so enjoyable, it was and always will be the staff that I worked with.
Pros
Being able to use my ID badge to purchase meals in the cafeteria!!
Cons
Having to work holidays.
Great place to be your first job.
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 8, 2017
Rush Copley is a great small hospital to have as your first job. There are more than willing to hire new graduates, because honestly that is about all they can keep. The majority of the staff has either been there under 5 years or over 20.
Fun, professional.
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 16, 2016
Still there after 10 years. Great place to work. Excellent pay and good benefits. Good PTO. Most people who work here really care about their job and helping others.
family-oriented;treats staff fairly.
Do work as Charge RN (Current Employee) –  2000 Ogden Ave., Aurora, IL.December 1, 2016
Treats you like family, good benefits and flexible.
Treats staff fairly.
Staff have good team work, everybody helps each other.
Pros
staff works as a Team, they help each other.
Great Experience
Registered Nurse, Medical-Surgical/Cancer Care (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 11, 2016
Great experience starting off as a new grad here. It is very fast paced and you learn a lot. The patient's can be challenging but overall very rewarding.
Excellent place to work at
Center Secretary - Emergency Room (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJuly 27, 2015
Very team working place. Fast pace environment. Everyone wants to help you and direct you with right information. The hardest part of the job was to deal with the loss of small children at the ER department. This company helped me to be very quick, very prioritizing, time managing at the job duties which requires you to be fast since that is the Emergency Department.
Rush Copley
Nurse Tech, I (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 19, 2014
This job has taught me so much. It's a great stepping stone. This work load is doable, friendly coworkers, and most of the managment is fair.
Volunteering my time for experience in exchange!
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 4, 2014
Although my time spent volunteering was limited to ONE summer. I gained an abundance of knowledge just being in the hospital environment. It was greta to observe nurses in action and see hoe the entire hospital team is utilized.
Pros
Experience
Cons
No pay
Busy hospital setting
OB/GYN, Vascular (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 11, 2014
A typical work day depending on your shift worked, you could possibly do 8-16 patients per tech. Nine out of ten times you WILL be called-in if you are taking call on one of the weekend nights, and you will most likely be there all night. The management now has all of their major modalities personnel working every other weekend. I have a lot of staff in other departments that respect me and my judgement calls. Do not expect these radiologists to teach you anything. They will come to you if they can not figure your images out, but will not praise you for your work, nor help you learn along the way, at least 95% of them here at least. I get compensated for my work pretty well. My direct supervisor is flexible in the scheduling of the department and if you need time off...that is definitely a PLUS!!
Company does not have integrity and very poor management
Clinical Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 25, 2013
Company does not possess any values and people are not very nice. Management is absolutely worse and requires a lot training in managing people.
Great work atmosphere
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Yorkville, ILDecember 12, 2012
Rush Copley Medical Center has been one of my favorite travel assignments thus far. The employee's that worked there, really showed how much they appreciated me in a time of need.
Pros
staff
Flexible schedule and great benefits
Managed Care Analyst (Current Employee) –  Aurora , ILOctober 23, 2012
Great place to work. Great Benefits. Flexible schedule. Tuition reimbursement.
Pros
good benefits.
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rush Copley Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2