Rush Copley Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

Rush Copley
Nurse Tech, I (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 19, 2014
This job has taught me so much. It's a great stepping stone. This work load is doable, friendly coworkers, and most of the managment is fair.
Volunteering my time for experience in exchange!
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 4, 2014
Although my time spent volunteering was limited to ONE summer. I gained an abundance of knowledge just being in the hospital environment. It was greta to observe nurses in action and see hoe the entire hospital team is utilized.
Pros
experience
Cons
no pay
Busy hospital setting
OB/GYN, Vascular (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 11, 2014
A typical work day depending on your shift worked, you could possibly do 8-16 patients per tech. Nine out of ten times you WILL be called-in if you are taking call on one of the weekend nights, and you will most likely be there all night. The management now has all of their major modalities personnel working every other weekend. I have a lot of staff in other departments that respect me and my judgement calls. Do not expect these radiologists to teach you anything. They will come to you if they can not figure your images out, but will not praise you for your work, nor help you learn along the way, at least 95% of them here at least. I get compensated for my work pretty well. My direct supervisor is flexible in the scheduling of the department and if you need time off...that is definitely a PLUS!!
Company does not have integrity and very poor management
Clinical Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 25, 2013
Company does not possess any values and people are not very nice. Management is absolutely worse and requires a lot training in managing people.
Great work atmosphere
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Yorkville, ILDecember 12, 2012
Rush Copley Medical Center has been one of my favorite travel assignments thus far. The employee's that worked there, really showed how much they appreciated me in a time of need.
Pros
staff
Flexible schedule and great benefits
Managed Care Analyst (Current Employee) –  Aurora , ILOctober 23, 2012
Great place to work. Great Benefits. Flexible schedule. Tuition reimbursement.
Pros
good benefits.
Cons
management