Rushmore Loan Management Employee Reviews

Fulfilling work experience
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PROctober 23, 2016
Fulfilling work experience, I love working in a profesional environment. I enjoy the freedom to solve problems on my own. Management is not only polite but willing to collaborate in Projects.
Growing company with several pains of growth.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 6, 2016
Good place to work initially. Quickly able to see they are a small mortgage servicer trying to grow into a larger servicer. Lots of bad management decisions. Not really focused on creating a good work culture that give people confidence they are with a solid firm. If you like change in all different directions this is the ideal place for you. If you like consistent, sound decision making look elsewhere.
Pros
Yearly Ranger games.
Cons
Everyone doesn't like baseball.
Fun Work Place
Portfolio Administration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 28, 2015
Place is fun to work but no career growth opportunities. the pay can be a little bit better. i will recommend them. coworkers are easy to get along with. work life balance is good.
Pros
schedule
Cons
pay
Decent Place to Work
Home Retention Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXAugust 26, 2015
Fast paced and the work load was manageable. Although sometimes loans were scarce until they boarded more. The environment and the people that I was working with were knowledgeable about the business and were strict to guidelines.
Avoid
Foreclosure (Former Employee) –  CAJuly 29, 2015
Co-workers are a great group, management was shady. Micromanagers, had to be perfect. Constantly reviewing exception reports. HAd to constantly brown nose counterparts in California. California reps were also snooping around for errors.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Micromanaging
Place is a bad environment
former employee (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 9, 2015
Pressure is all they do there. They make you do what they want pay you an incentive and make huge profits while making you feel like they don't need you.
Pros
A job
Cons
All of the above
Productive, relatively fun place to work. 60' TV in the breakrooms
Asset Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 3, 2015
Typically worked from 7-5 daily, inbound and outbound calls to Investors, real estate agent, attorneys and borrowers to negotiate short sale, deed in lieu, repayment plans, modifications, cash for keys and consent to judgment. Most of my co-workers I had worked with at other companies so because we already knew each other, made working together more pleasant. There was nothing really hard about the job mainly because I have over 14 years experience and I love what I do.
Pros
Company provides lunch once each quarter
Cons
healthcare a little expensive
Horrible Dept/ Good company
HRC (Current Employee) –  Irvine caJune 16, 2014
Don't work in the Irvine CA foreclosure/BK Dept. The management is all horrible! Very unprofessional. Not a dept you would want to be in. Unfortunately the company is a good one. Hopefully they will revamp this whole management and things will get better, but until then, Stay away. As long as you don't work in this dept. you will be fine. They have great benefits.
Benefits
Cons
Unprofessional dept
I love Rushmore!
HRC (Current Employee) –  dallas, TXFebruary 22, 2014
I am currently working in the Dallas office. Rushmore is the best company that I've ever worked for. Benefits are great, compensation is great and management listens and cares about their employees needs. They will need to fire me before I leave! We have a heavy work load, but I enjoy my job so much that I don't mind working overtime. The work process may be too manual but managment is aware and definitely work in on it.
Pros
free lunch every Friday
Cons
heavy work load that requires more than an 8 hour work day.
Worked with good team players
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 4, 2013
Was very productive each day, laughed a lot.
Processed loans daily, tracked pipelines, etc.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
No overtime
Rushmore was a good company
Investor Reporting Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 19, 2012
They have increase their loans this year but this after I left when loan count was low.
Pros
free lumch once a month
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rushmore Loan Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8