Russell Tobin & Associates Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
No rules for this road...
Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2016
This was a bump in the road along the way to bigger and better things. There were too many curves, dead-ends and one-ways to get the logistics of the Russell Tobin world. While navigating, remember to keep your eyes on YOUR side of the road and always be aware of the other drivers around you.
Fun, encouraging environment
Marketing Recruitment Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2016
Great company, great leaders! Very fun, collaborative workplace with lots of activities to interact with colleagues. Competitive but encouraging company.
Horrible Experience with Russell Tobin & Associates
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 25, 2016
Russell Tobin helped me prepare for interviews with Goldman Sachs and I was selected for the position. The help with the interviews was great, I feel like my interview skills were improved with the help of the recruiter at Russell Tobin. However, after 3 days Goldman Sachs decided they didn't want me anymore so I was left unemployed and the staffing manager at Russell Tobin was horribly rude about the situation and said it was my own fault that Goldman Sachs changed their mind and he would not allow me to continue receiving help from the agency for employment. I would never recommend working with Russell Tobin because of the staffing manager. As far as what was expected, looking back I now realize it was ridiculous. They required 50 hours of work per week with no lunch breaks.
Pros
Great Interview help
Cons
Staffing manager was horrible
Excellent working experience
Operations -ISDA Reporting Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 9, 2015
The staff are very friendly and always want to ensure you are able to perform at your best. I highly recommend working with Russell Tobin if you are in need of a new role.
Pros
Great selection of clients
Cons
Wish I had more vacation time
Great company
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 30, 2015
Great place to work! You will learn a lot and get to work with stunning colleagues. Very fast paced office and great potential to learn.
Nice agency to work for.
Funds Recovery Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 17, 2015
The agency made everything easy from applying to the position to getting the job. My staffing manager did a great job. She kept me informed and contacted me on a monthly basis to see how everything was going.
Pros
Professional caring company
Cons
The pay was okay
Russell Tobin Assoc. is a temporary agency I worked for, don't have the best experience
Tax Data Entry Analyst (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 11, 2014
I have worked through the agency a contract position for Goldman Sachs Bank. It was great experience to be able to observe the operation how it is managed and how the jobs are done. Too bad that my contract will expire soon and I am not able to get a permanent employment with the bank. I have not the best communicaton with the agency.
Russell Tobin
Administrative Asst. (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 18, 2012
Russell Tobin & Associates should be rated as A+ as a placement/temporary agency. They promote their candidates very highly and assist in placing them with excellent firms.
Great Agency that finds good work with Great Companies.
Mailroom and Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 9, 2012
Temp agency that contacts/send out to help find staff for clients. Learn how to work in different levels and roles within different corporate structures and firm. Most don't really have too many interactions with co-workers while temp through the agency. The hardest part is finding actual work and most enjoyable part is securing actual work.
Pros
long term assignments
Cons
not much job security because it's temp based work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Russell Tobin & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.