Russell Tobin & Associates

Russell Tobin & Associates Employee Reviews

Nice agency to work for.
Funds Recovery Administrator (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Professional caring company
Cons: The pay was okay
The agency made everything easy from applying to the position to getting the job. My staffing manager did a great job. She kept me informed and contacted me on a monthly basis to see how everything was going.
Russell Tobin Assoc. is a temporary agency I worked for, don't have the best experience
Tax Data Entry Analyst (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 11, 2014
I have worked through the agency a contract position for Goldman Sachs Bank. It was great experience to be able to observe the operation how it is managed and how the jobs are done. Too bad that my contract will expire soon and I am not able to get a permanent employment with the bank. I have not the best communicaton with the agency.
Russell Tobin
Administrative Asst. (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 18, 2012
Russell Tobin & Associates should be rated as A+ as a placement/temporary agency. They promote their candidates very highly and assist in placing them with excellent firms.
Great Agency that finds good work with Great Companies.
Mailroom and Office Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 9, 2012
Pros: long term assignments
Cons: not much job security because it's temp based work
Temp agency that contacts/send out to help find staff for clients. Learn how to work in different levels and roles within different corporate structures and firm. Most don't really have too many interactions with co-workers while temp through the agency. The hardest part is finding actual work and most enjoyable part is securing actual work.
Links