Russell Tobin & Associates

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Horrible Experience with Russell Tobin & Associates
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 25, 2016
Russell Tobin helped me prepare for interviews with Goldman Sachs and I was selected for the position. The help with the interviews was great, I feel like my interview skills were improved with the help of the recruiter at Russell Tobin. However, after 3 days Goldman Sachs decided they didn't want me anymore so I was left unemployed and the staffing manager at Russell Tobin was horribly rude about the situation and said it was my own fault that Goldman Sachs changed their mind and he would not allow me to continue receiving help from the agency for employment. I would never recommend working with Russell Tobin because of the staffing manager. As far as what was expected, looking back I now realize it was ridiculous. They required 50 hours of work per week with no lunch breaks.
Pros
Great Interview help
Cons
Staffing manager was horrible
Fun, encouraging environment
Marketing Recruitment Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 30, 2016
Great company, great leaders! Very fun, collaborative workplace with lots of activities to interact with colleagues. Competitive but encouraging company.
Excellent working experience
Operations -ISDA Reporting Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 9, 2015
The staff are very friendly and always want to ensure you are able to perform at your best. I highly recommend working with Russell Tobin if you are in need of a new role.
Pros
Great selection of clients
Cons
Wish I had more vacation time
Nice agency to work for.
Funds Recovery Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 17, 2015
The agency made everything easy from applying to the position to getting the job. My staffing manager did a great job. She kept me informed and contacted me on a monthly basis to see how everything was going.
Pros
Professional caring company
Cons
The pay was okay
Great company
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 30, 2015
Great place to work! You will learn a lot and get to work with stunning colleagues. Very fast paced office and great potential to learn.
Russell Tobin Assoc. is a temporary agency I worked for, don't have the best experience
Tax Data Entry Analyst (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 11, 2014
I have worked through the agency a contract position for Goldman Sachs Bank. It was great experience to be able to observe the operation how it is managed and how the jobs are done. Too bad that my contract will expire soon and I am not able to get a permanent employment with the bank. I have not the best communicaton with the agency.
Russell Tobin
Administrative Asst. (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 18, 2012
Russell Tobin & Associates should be rated as A+ as a placement/temporary agency. They promote their candidates very highly and assist in placing them with excellent firms.

Want to know more about Russell Tobin & Associates?

Ask a question