Russellville School District Employee Reviews

So sad
Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARSeptember 13, 2017
I love RSD and have worked there for nearly a decade. I moved to a different building this year, and the position and admin support have been untenable.I had planned to finish the year, and then seek employment elsewhere, but I don't think I can hang on until June.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Poor management, Very little training
Productive and fun environment
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ALAugust 28, 2017
I enjoyed working as a Substitute Teacher at Russellville City Schools. I would recommend this job to others that are desiring to discover their classroom ability or teaching ability. Also, a good part-time job to make extra money.
Pros
Got to assist in the education on students
Cons
Some days were chaotic and stressful due to noisy students.
Great place to work. Great place for students with wonderful learning oppotunities.
Engineering Teacher (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARAugust 12, 2017
From foreign language to fine arts to engineering and robotics to biomedical--great classes!
Great school district
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARJuly 17, 2017
Student priority
Great teacher parent communication
Community oriented
Great programs and extracurricular activities
Equal opportunity
Amazing teachers
Pros
Free lunches
Very fun atmosphere to work in.
Special Education Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARMay 30, 2017
I had the pleasure of working with a incredibly special education teacher. I loved being able to help kids that needed help in specific subjects. The atmosphere of the school and the co-workers were amazing if I needed help.
Good
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARMay 3, 2017
Great place to work. Management is not the best. It is a demanding and stressful job, but very rewarding. The students are excellent. The materials and curriculum are great.
Great District
SECONDARY LITERACY INSTRUCTIONAL COACH (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARApril 20, 2017
This is a great district to in which to work. Russellville aims to be a leader in technological innovations and curriculum development. Russellville works to provide teachers with quality, on-going professional development unlike a lot of other districts.
Pros
Great administration
Cons
Demanding on time
Good Service
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARMarch 10, 2017
This job has been outsourced to a food management company. The Application process is now through either Compass or Armark. It is a great job for momma's with school aged children. Work when they are in school and home when they are home
Pros
Home when your kids are home
Cons
You have to be ready for summer with budgeting. You do not work when school is out.
Workplace day
Paraprofessional/Floater/Preschool (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARFebruary 22, 2016
Going from classroom to classroom to give other paraprofessionals their breaks. I learned that you have to be on your toes at all times.
Teacher Substitute
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Russellville, ARApril 2, 2015
I act as a teacher in the place of a certified school teacher. I have to teach the lessons, and prepare just as hard if not harder than the regular teacher because sometimes the material is not something I have done in a long time. It is a great place to work because I love working with kids.
Pros
Summers off
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits

Want to know more about Russellville School District?

Ask a question
Very good place to work,I loved working with everyone is so freindly and considerate.
Custodian 1 (Former Employee) –  Russellville, AROctober 2, 2012
Cleaning my areas peacefully
T've learned to set up a routine for getting my duties finished in a timely manner.
I loved working with my manager,supervisor and co-workers.
I didn't have any hard parts, I loved my job.
I enjoyed everything about my job.
Pros
hour lunch breaks