TITLE: Office Staff & Accounting Department
Bookkeeper & Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable
1. Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred or equal in experience. Must have experience and proficiency in QuickBooks, payroll and accounts receivable and payable.
2. High degree of proficiency in QuickBooks, general office procedures, typing and customer service skills. Must be a strong team player, willing to work closely with all accounting department employees.
3. Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
4. Two year’s bookkeeping experience required.
5. Knowledge and practical experience beyond basic bookkeeping.
6. Knowledge and practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including Microsoft
Work and Excel Programs. Mac and Windows based computer knowledge a must.
7. Ability to maintain bookkeeping records and provide accurate reporting a must.
8. Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies
9. Familiar with networks and data backup procedures.
10. Able to answer sales calls, customer service calls and respond to customer emails when needed
11. Good health, high moral character and good attendance record.
12. Polite, courteous and tactful with the public as well as fellow employees.
13. Saturday work and overtime hours may be required.
JOB GOALS: To assure the smooth, efficient and accurate operation of the accounting department and office so that the office’s maximum positive impact on the business system can be realized as an effective part of the growth of the company.
Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
Maintains historical records by filing documents.
Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned.
PAY RATE: Pay is negociable depending on experience.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time
OTHER ITEMS OF INTERST: Health Benefits, Paid Time off, Goal driven cash bonuses
Please submit your resume to attention Kate Allen . You can also call me direct at 801-850-3786. I look forward to meeting you and working with you!