Pros: nice work stations, nice co-workers
Cons: management is awful. just awful.
- I learned a lot working at RRMC; however, it came with a high price tag - work/life balance is very hard - worked too many hours (salary) - with no comp time allowed.
- Not all departments held to the same standards.
- NO COMMUNICATION.
- A lot of pettiness, backstabbing, grudges, grade-school antics.
- Enjoyed several co-workers - only thing that – more... made it bearable working there.
- Too much work - not enough time to do the job right.
- Do not complain or go to HR - backlash.
- Foolish spending across the board.
- Departments hate each other.
- Keep the rotten apples, get rid of the good people. – less