RW Lynch Company, Inc.

RW Lynch Company, Inc. Employer Reviews

great training ground for selling
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZOctober 26, 2012
Pros: lots of spifs
Cons: micro manage phone calls
Very high end sale. they are great teachers then you need to produce or ur out. its a really hard sell. But if you can do it ur golden. I did well!!! Managment is told not to help after u get it. u swim or sink. I liked it!
Very smart people, great team environment
Team Member (Current Employee), San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2011
Pros: great opportunities for advancement, industry leader
RW Lynch is always pushing the envelope. In the words of a client who recently visited: "They're going to write a book about you guys!"

For a seasoned company with over 25 years in the industry, the environment is more like a start up where good ideas are given tons of support and new things are constantly happening. It's very rewarding to work somewhere – more... where management is so aware of trends and willing to take calculated risks to push the company ahead in the industry. And isn't it always fun working for the best in the business?

Great company - highly recommend. – less
Great Company
Sales Manager (Current Employee)July 20, 2011
I have worked for this company coming up on 4 years. I started as a sales rep (Market Manager) and I am now in management. The team Lynch has built here is amazing. We are one big family. The program we are offering to attorneys is second to none...27 years in business is not a mistake. I look forward to coming to work every day and usually...that is – more... a very hard thing to find. This company is always growing and on the cutting edge of technology. I can't wait to see what comes out next from our Marketing Department. – less
Productive and fun enviorment to work in
Account Executive (Current Employee), San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2011
Pros: career advancement, great benefits, good commissions
I have been with RW Lynch for five years now. I started out as a regular Market Manager and now worked my way into the Account Executive position.
At most of my previous jobs, I looked at them as just a paycheck. RW Lynch I see as a career. I am able to grow with the company. I wake up each morning wanting to go into work.
If you are looking for a place – more... to grow with and has a fun work environment, then RW Lynch is the place for you.
L.C. – less