RW Lynch Company, Inc. Employee Reviews

Not a fun place to work
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 31, 2017
ninety percent of attorneys have blocked calls from RW Lynch. Huge turn over rate. This is a marketing firm for personal injury attorneys, as a result young, aggressive males do better. Lucrative areas are assigned to a handful of veteran salespeople in California. No management support.
Horrible place to work
Business Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZDecember 28, 2016
I do not recommend that ANYONE work for this company. Base pay is super low. During the interview/hiring process, management makes promises about potential income from bonuses. There are only 3 people in the entire offices that are receiving any additional income. These people have been with the company for a long time and are being fed leads..
Pros
Cons
Pay is awful.
great training ground for selling
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZOctober 26, 2012
Very high end sale. they are great teachers then you need to produce or ur out. its a really hard sell. But if you can do it ur golden. I did well!!! Managment is told not to help after u get it. u swim or sink. I liked it!
Pros
lots of spifs
Cons
micro manage phone calls
Very smart people, great team environment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2011
RW Lynch is always pushing the envelope. In the words of a client who recently visited: "They're going to write a book about you guys!"

For a seasoned company with over 25 years in the industry, the environment is more like a start up where good ideas are given tons of support and new things are constantly happening. It's very rewarding to work somewhere where management is so aware of trends and willing to take calculated risks to push the company ahead in the industry. And isn't it always fun working for the best in the business?

Great company - highly recommend.
Pros
great opportunities for advancement, industry leader
Great Company
Sales Manager (Current Employee)July 20, 2011
I have worked for this company coming up on 4 years. I started as a sales rep (Market Manager) and I am now in management. The team Lynch has built here is amazing. We are one big family. The program we are offering to attorneys is second to none...27 years in business is not a mistake. I look forward to coming to work every day and usually...that is a very hard thing to find. This company is always growing and on the cutting edge of technology. I can't wait to see what comes out next from our Marketing Department.
Productive and fun enviorment to work in
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 20, 2011
I have been with RW Lynch for five years now. I started out as a regular Market Manager and now worked my way into the Account Executive position.
At most of my previous jobs, I looked at them as just a paycheck. RW Lynch I see as a career. I am able to grow with the company. I wake up each morning wanting to go into work.
If you are looking for a place to grow with and has a fun work environment, then RW Lynch is the place for you.
L.C.
Pros
career advancement, great benefits, good commissions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RW Lynch Company, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8