RWD Technologies

RWD Technologies Employer Reviews

Consulting with a focus on employee empowerment and leadership programs
Team Leader/Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIApril 20, 2013
Consulting with various customers around the development of employee empowerment programs, leadership development, mentoring and coaching programs, and soft skills training programs.
Great opportunity to leverage services into new markets with lots of talent
Divi Dir-Financial Services Consulting Practice (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: excellent project record, lots of helpful professional project talent, developing new leaders
Cons: single owner, difficult to get consense for growth, too many non-client meetings
Excellent team of professionals with single owner had reached a point of portfolio offerings diversification to gain access to underserved markets. Great support to the infinitive until financial crisis hit in 2007. Owner downsized, then sold RWD in three parts.
Good coluture but low tech
Staff Engineer (Former Employee), Columbia MDNovember 16, 2012
Pros: the rwd culture, high compensation, women can attain high management positions especially if they are hot
Cons: not enough long term contracts, not good for hard skilled individuals
Company spends a lot of time on writing good proposals, doing analysis, and things of that nature. But the problem is, a large number of individuals have soft skills, and there is no bare bones hard techies to be found here.

The best thing about the company was Mr. RWD himself, I hope he is still around and doing well.
Great learning experience with a startup
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJuly 10, 2012
Learned the foundation of being client oriented. This provided me with solid professional ethics driven by the desire to satisfy clients.
Technology driven company with IT-minded leadership results in great products
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee), Catonsville, MDMarch 21, 2012
Working in RWD's Products Division (which is now mostly part of ANCILE) was mostly great. They have a very structured, chain-of-command style environment. This is good as long as you're willing to play by those rules. RWD was always very clear as to what was expected of you and quick to hold you accountable when you were delinquent in meeting those – more... goals. Their process excellence and drive for quality products is unsurpassed by any company I've served with. – less
Deep in the world of Ad-Hoc software
InfoPak Expert (Former Employee), London, ENGNovember 19, 2013
Pros: great work environment, the ability to manage myself, demanding technical position
Cons: the location on the office was at the outskirts of london
My position at RWD entailed support for their own software product: InfoPak, a trainer for SAP, world leader Enterprise application; I went through the training of the product and very soon I was awarded the title of InfoPak Expert; the clients were large companies such as Pepsi or Johnson & Johnson and it was part of my job to go on-site to train them – more... in InfoPak and to support them via telephone, chat or e-mail. This position definitely improved my communication skills to deal with different kind of people across several countries. – less