• Generated 35,600 dollars in revenue over a 7-month span.
• Assist in developing standard operating procedures (SOPs), generate standard and customized reports and queries, and interpret and clarify data for my business customers in industries such as produce, retail apparel, and non-hazmat chemicals
• Prepare action plans and customized PowerPoint presentations as well as perform due diligence of customers prior to sales meeting.
• Set up costumer accounts, perform credit screening and analysis, and ensure successful freight delivery after initial sales agreement is complete.
• Monitor account statistics and respond to internal sales leads to identify opportunities to increase margins and freight capacity
• Review quarterly and annual Bidding Packages of up to $130,000, analyze price quotes, and submit pricing requests
• Research resources and account history for current and future business customers
• Implemented best practice sales strategy to maximize and improve customer retention