RX Care Pharmacy Employee Reviews in United States

Nothing Good will come from them
rx care person (Former Employee) –  locationJune 26, 2014
At first it seemed great! The immediate people I worked with were very nice and friendly but it ended from there
No one knows how to contact you back.. They go back and forth from paper checks to direct deposit and they do that because this being quoted from their corporate office "we have no money in our bank".."do not cash your check until this day or that day" I'm sorry but if I just worked for the past 2 weeks I want my paycheck on the day I'm supposed to have it.. Also their checks bounced on the first time they gave us a paper check. Their benefits are not great..If you have a family you might as well look else where for insurance. The company makes their own prices for medications for each pharmacy so no pharmacy is the same which doesn't seem legit. A "chain" pharmacy has all the same prices so patients receive the same service. The ceo is friendly but doesn't know half of what seems to be going on or doesn't want to know. Something is very crooked with this company.
Pros
the people who are trying to make the company better are truly trying
Cons
the bad people are ruining it! there is a lot of crooked-ness
horrible
Compounding technician (Former Employee) –  Lady lake, FlJune 17, 2014
I have to much negative to write about this company. First of all there are a lot of illegal and unprofessional things going on in this pharmacy. A lot of lieng to customers and unlicensed and unregistered technicians also working. The "benefits" are horrible with no paid days off or no sick time. The "insurance" they offer is quite horrible and require you to go to an in network doctors that has absolutely horrible service. This company wanted me to drive my personal car to other pharmacies to deliver medications between without labels and proper paperwork required for the authorities. I am a very experienced compounding tech and I was also the only tech certified yet got paid the least. Several of my checks bounced and they went back and forth between direct deposit and paper checks. I do not recommend this company. Avoid this pharmacy at all cost.
Pros
nothing.
Cons
everything.
Worst place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lady LakeOctober 14, 2014
I only worked for 2 days and then got fired. The HR person said i was a bad person and noone wanted to work with me. This same HR person lied to me about that were complaints about me. Unfortunately it was a non certified technician that didn't like me because i knew too much about pharmacy. They don't have any paid vacation days or sick pay. I was told that they only way to move up is to be a certain ethnic group.
Pros
hours
Cons
everything else
New bussiness, not very well run
technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 28, 2014
When I worked there, it was a fairly new business that was not run efficiently
Pros
good reimbursement/salary
Cons
poorly run
great company
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  fort lauderdale flFebruary 6, 2014
really good company, great people and work enviroment.
Great management and co workers.
Quiet but friendly workplace
HR Associate (Former Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLOctober 9, 2014
Best job ever.
I really enjoy working at Rxcare.
Very professional, but very fun atmosphere.
I enjoy doing interviews and hiring right candidates for the job.
Cons
health care
Productive, great place to work!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lady Lake, FLFebruary 4, 2013
My boss was the best and was such a great teacher to someone like me that has never worked in a place like that. I will always be grateful for that job!
Pros
bennifits
Cons
company closed
Fun and easy going enviornment
Licensed Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Mint Hill, NCNovember 27, 2013
The people I worked with were very nice and well put together. I would recommend anyone working there. I enjoyed it while I could and I wish I could of remained at Rx Care.
Fast Paced
Billing Director, Credit (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 13, 2014
great company to work for
great location