RX Solutions

RX Solutions United States Employee Reviews

There fine.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Hurst, TXMay 8, 2014
There OK. I do not think they paid me adequate payment for overtime hours otherwise they were very supportive and helpful with my specific needs.
Great PTO and OT for the most part.
Prime Therapeutics- Outreach, PRC Technician (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 3, 2014
Pros: awesome pto and ot.
Cons: poor manging and leading a team.
Great place for taking vacation. PTO hours is nice and overtime offered. There is always work to be done. Be nice to have all new employees to be trained completely. It would be great for production. Colleagues are always friendly shame we never got to talk or know enough about the people we work with. Hardest thing about going to work here was knowing the guards I mean supervisors did not understand appreciation. Break time was always the best. Great job to learn how to work computers and improving skills.
Good Place to Work!
Trainee (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 11, 2013
Pros: good service, other opportunities if the first does not work out, extra hours
Cons: temp to perm
Rx Solutions has been a fabulous place to work. The staff is always friendly, quick, and efficient. The recruiting process was assuring because they are not intimidating nor quick to rush you out the door during an interview. The hardest part is the temp to perm aspect and not knowing if you will be offered permanent placement, but you get what you apply for!
This is a fun job that allowed me to do my best with helping people
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: there is always someone to talk to management was always open
Cons: it's a vervy long walk from one side of the building to the other
The most enjoyable part of this job was the positive feed back from members after I've help them order meds or resolved a problem it would always make me feel beter my co workers, management were very nice and helpful with team goals as wellas personal goals everyone wants you to exceed this job taught me alot of patients and ade me more efficient in life their was nothing hard about the job I loved its a great company to work for
Productive fun place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 10, 2012
Cons: short breaks
I learned new software got to met people of all races.its a great place to work.