RxCrossroads Employee Reviews

Disorganized processes drag the company down
PAP COUNSELOR (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 11, 2017
This company severely lacks in organization.
I was hired as a Case Manager II, but that was changed after complaints from my peers as to the misleading nature of the job title for our position (none of us truly do anything to manage cases).
We do data entry, and answer customer phone calls.
Separating those tasks would go a long way to improving efficiency all around.
Cons
Every minute of your day is monitored
Management Is A Joke.
Nursing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 8, 2017
For starters, I worked there twice. Once as a contractor and once as a full time employee. Both times I experienced the same problems in different departments. Their IT team is a joke compared to other companies I've worked for that rely on well functioning equipment to get their job tasks done. Next, their management team is also a joke. Instead of having well rounded, dedicated supervisors they tend to gossip, promote their weekend drinking buddies that may/may not deserve a promotion, undermined legitimate complaints and can be extremely unethical. I left because the nurse I worked under with the same credentials as I was more interested in maintaining some sort of power trip and finding ways to under mind other nurses who were actually doing a great job. Her boss, although aware of the many complaints about this nurse/ supervisor was obviously too whimpy to take care and manage the problems. As a result they lost about 3 nurses who could not work under those conditions. Its sad. Many of the nurses that left genuinely cared about their patients and would have gone out of their way to assist their patients at the call center but the dynamics was terrible and any productive suggestions were quickly undermined by under qualified managers. If not for poor management it would have been a decent job and they could accomplish a great deal more.
Pros
PTO time was generous
Cons
Disorganized/ extremely poor management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 19, 2017
Working at RxCrossRoads was a fast-paced environment. The people there were very nice. I was able to transition to other positions in fairly rapid manner.
Very Chaotic, the right hand never knows what the left hand is doing.
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 11, 2017
I love the actual job I am doing, because I am helping people get the medication that they would otherwise not be able to get. What I do not like is how the portion of the company that I work for is managed.
Pros
Free Bagel Thursdays
Cons
Play favorites a lot
Productive and stressful place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 4, 2017
It is a stressful place to work where there is no growth to move forward. Cannot advanced there. The pay and work ratio are not equal. They do not recognize the work that you put in.
Nice people
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 11, 2017
I was working to gain case management experience, but I really just was doing data entry. There were very nice people, but I took a eight dollar pay cut to work with an former supervisor, whom I loved.
Dont work here unless you want to get screwed over
TERRITORY CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 20, 2017
By far one of the worst places I have EVER worked for. Instead of sticking up for their employees, they terminate them at the drop of a hat. For someone who never got in trouble, went above and beyond and worked more than they should have, I was let go for being the VICTIM in an altercation where ANOTHER EMPLOYEE PUT THEIR HANDS ON ME FIRST. Instead of a warning or anything, I was let go and told I would be eligible for rehire within 30 days - which was a lie. I have been told several times by several different reps that I am ineligible for rehire. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET WALKED ON AND TREATED LIKE YOU'RE WORTHLESS.
Cons
Horrible human resources
Ever changing environment
Nurse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 25, 2017
I have worked for over 9 years and feel like things have changed dramatically. Chances for advancement have dwindled and moral is down. Hoping that things will change in the future.
productive environment
Part time pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Progress BlvdAugust 13, 2017
TURN OVER OF STAFF IS VERY HIGH.There are no set procedures or written protocol who to contact when problems arise. The hardest part of the job is that there is little communication between the departments .Each department works independently of the other so there are times that there is no work flow at all.
Pros
prescriptions are reviewed twice by pharmacists
Cons
Working in production is quite a labor intensive job
Very stressful work place, No job training for expected work goals.
Benefits Specialist/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 9, 2017
Everyday was very stressful due to micro managing with no training for new exspectations

Learned alot about health insurance and checking patients benefits from payors

Management lacked on communication to employees and seemed not visible throughout the day

The hardest thing about the job was not getting training to do new jobs that were given

The most enjoyable thing about the job was they were flexible with scheduling
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Lack of communication and training
Working in the Health Field
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 8, 2017
My daily work consist of calling Healthcare Providers. I have to obtain benefits and create a summary of benefits for the physician offices. After obtaining the necessary information, the the summary of benefits are faxed out to the physician offices.The most enjoyable part of my job is helping sick patients.
Job is good but management is not so good.
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 16, 2017
Working at RXCrossroads is ok if you like a desk job. It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. The only issue I had with this job is the management. The Manager was fine, really helpful and nice. But the supervisors? that's a whole other story. They are rude, complain about helping, and are just in a bad mood all day, every day.
sitting all day on the phones
Case Manager/Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 30, 2017
sitting all day trying to figure customers income to determine if they qualify for free medication management is shady and lies to human resources if they want to get rid of you
Pros
helpig people
Cons
management
Nurse
Nurse Injection Trainer (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXJune 27, 2017
I love working for RxCrossroads just wish there was more opportunities. It is currently only on an as needed basis so some months I have no patient and others I have one or two.
Stable Job
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 20, 2017
§ Answer an average of 30 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information. § Described delivery details to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.§ Politely assisted customers via telephone.§ Successfully input an average of 300 new customers per day, generating work for other departments. § Communicated with other team members regarding order availability, future timelines and special orders.
Pros
Vacation time
Call Center
Client Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 20, 2017
Rx Cross Roads is now Omnicare not sure how the culture is at the company now. Management was not good at the company. Pay was good though and your able to have vacation.
RxCrossraods
Operations Consultant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 7, 2017
There are good quality individuals at RxCrossroads. The company is growing and there are good opportunities to grow and advance. I would recommend Rx to a companion.
Stable work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 4, 2017
There is uncertainty because the company relies on vendors. The pay scale can be on the low end.

The management is not the best and promotions can be hard to obtain.
Pros
bonuses
benefits
PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee) –  10901 EastpointJune 2, 2017
A typical Day at Rxcrossroads is very fastpast, very fun while working .Every day is a different experience, but that good cause I'm challenged everyday. Management only I see during meetings , workplace culture is awesome. The hardest part of my job is when I cant complete helping someone with there medication and we've exhausted all options. The most enjoyable part of the job is keeping my employees smiling and my patients. Then I smile:)
Pros
Great Benefit, Great company
Cons
Not enough patient contact
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 1, 2017
Fun people to work with. Pays sucks. Job is very simple once you pick up on everything. But ive been a temp for 6 months and still haven't been considered to become full-time.
Pros
Holiday cookouts
Cons
Pay