RxCrossroads Employee Reviews

opportunity for advancement
PAP Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 29, 2015
I really like this company but if you're on a high volume team tha management some time makes it impossible to transition to another department.
Met some wonderful people, great way to earn experience.
Case Manager/ Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  KYSeptember 28, 2015
Was in constant over time the first 2 years; worked on extremely high volume programs. Great way to earn experience that may help to obtain other positions. Answered up to 145 calls a day. Learned medical terminology, how to document calls/requests, triage to pharmacy, insurance verification and case management. Best part of the job was when you getting to talk to good people and sense of fulfillment in helping others.
Pros
Coworkers, schedule when not on overtime.
Cons
Understaffed
Challenging job environment
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 6, 2015
Good environment. great co-workers. However, the environment is very unstructured, it can be challenging for new employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unstructured
Very political
Patient Care Specialist/ Data Processing (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 28, 2015
At this company it is more about who you know and not what you know. I have been offered positions in which I was informed I was over qualified, however this was the only position offered for advancement. They often over extend employees. You may be cross trained in 4 programs and expected to maintain all programs at once with no compensation other than OT if they approve.
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 3, 2015
Great place to work! As long as you do your job and excel, management praises and keeps the moral of the office up. Coworkers are great too - family style.
Temporary
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 11, 2015
A nice place to work. I entered purchase orders into the system and took phone orders. I learned information on shipping. I enjoy learning something new.
Review
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 29, 2014
Most of my day includes doing the same thing over and over. I am given the opportunity to assist my team when they have questions or need additional training, but one particular aspect of my job is our main focus and it may keep us from completely fulfilling the training needs of our team. The most enjoyable part of the job is training.
Pros
free bagels on thursday
Cons
very difficult to advance
Fast Paced environment
QA Test Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 15, 2014
Excellent peers/coworkers
Challenging environment in building process
A very nice place to work!
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 3, 2014
I enjoy going to work every day! Management and my co-workers are a great group to work with.
Pros
flexible time, great enviroment
Cons
salary
Patient care summary
Nurse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 23, 2014
Process all new pt referral, answer inbound calls from MD,Pharmacy, Pt , Nurse or Home Care services. Set up and coordinate process of Home Health Care for pt's all new and old pt's

Completed accounting for the home healthcare of the pt
Pros
pt's are happy and healthy
Cons
no cons to the postion
teach patient in home
Contract Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 20, 2014
Make appointment with patient to come to their home to teach patient and family about diagnosis, prescribed medicine and how to self-inject.
Pros
part-time, schedule flexibility for patient refferals, minimal paperwork
Cons
not enough refferals
Patient driven atomsphere
Intake Representative/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 10, 2014
The work is patient driven, the teams are family oriented which makes for a relaxed work day.
Productive and happy group
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 22, 2014
The group that I am with is happy and we all get along well, which in turn keeps our production numbers up.
Cares about Employee Moral
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 16, 2014
I enjoyed working here although it was only a seasonal position. The management was great and they were constantly working toward find ways to show appreciation to their staff.
Pros
lunches, and events
Cons
temporary position
very professional and productive workplace
Reimbursement Specialist, Lou, KY (Former Employee) –  Louisville, ky 40223January 11, 2014
the most enjoyable part of my job was helping patient's get their medications approved through our patient assistance program. hearing the relief in their voices when i told them they were approved for their chemotherapy medication that insurance plan would not cover that they could not afford to get..
Too many bosses not enough workers
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 9, 2013
They point your flaws out in front of the whole work force instead of talking to you about it one on one. Never talks to you about quality scores.
Cons
everything
Best CSR job available
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 3, 2013
Better than average CSR call center job. Management evoloved into write ups for questions asked, and help sought. Hard to prosper.
Pros
lots of team celebrations, food, and fun.
Cons
management write ups for questions and help sought
Staff Charge Nurse
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KyAugust 17, 2013
I worked here for 16 years. It is the most wonderful place. It is family owned and they are extremely supportive of their employees. I was a charge nurse in charge of resident care as well as treatments and medications.
Pros
a fantastic family to work for and wonderful facility.
Cons
there are no cons to say regarding twinbrook
Fast Paced Enviroment with Many different Healthcare programs
PAP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 11, 2013
I enjoyed RxCrossroads, We were able to help patients all over the world. I learned about Medicare, and other Healthcare related job duties. This was the most enjoyable part of the job for me being able to help patients. The thing I didn't like about Rxcrossroads is the programs are contracted so job security wasn't there. My co workers were awesome and made me feel apart of a work family, and we workedhard to get the job done.
Growing company
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 21, 2013
This is a company that is growing very quickly and creating a lot of new opportunities with new positions. The growth of the company gives great opportunities to branch out beyond your day to day responsibilities to expand your experiences and gain personal growth. Great company to learn from and experience new opportunities.
Pros
great learning opportunity
Cons
limited upward mobility