RxCrossroads

RxCrossroads Employer Reviews

Patient driven atomsphere
Intake Representative/Customer Service (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 10, 2014
The work is patient driven, the teams are family oriented which makes for a relaxed work day.
Productive and happy group
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville, KYApril 22, 2014
The group that I am with is happy and we all get along well, which in turn keeps our production numbers up.
Cares about Employee Moral
Case Manager (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: lunches, and events
Cons: temporary position
I enjoyed working here although it was only a seasonal position. The management was great and they were constantly working toward find ways to show appreciation to their staff.
very professional and productive workplace
Reimbursement Specialist, Lou, KY (Former Employee), Louisville, ky 40223January 11, 2014
the most enjoyable part of my job was helping patient's get their medications approved through our patient assistance program. hearing the relief in their voices when i told them they were approved for their chemotherapy medication that insurance plan would not cover that they could not afford to get..
Too many bosses not enough workers
Case Manager (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 9, 2013
Cons: everything
They point your flaws out in front of the whole work force instead of talking to you about it one on one. Never talks to you about quality scores.
Best CSR job available
Customer Service (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: lots of team celebrations, food, and fun.
Cons: management write ups for questions and help sought
Better than average CSR call center job. Management evoloved into write ups for questions asked, and help sought. Hard to prosper.
Staff Charge Nurse
Team Lead (Former Employee), Louisville, KyAugust 17, 2013
Pros: a fantastic family to work for and wonderful facility.
Cons: there are no cons to say regarding twinbrook
I worked here for 16 years. It is the most wonderful place. It is family owned and they are extremely supportive of their employees. I was a charge nurse in charge of resident care as well as treatments and medications.
Fast Paced Enviroment with Many different Healthcare programs
PAP Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 11, 2013
I enjoyed RxCrossroads, We were able to help patients all over the world. I learned about Medicare, and other Healthcare related job duties. This was the most enjoyable part of the job for me being able to help patients. The thing I didn't like about Rxcrossroads is the programs are contracted so job security wasn't there. My co workers were awesome – more... and made me feel apart of a work family, and we workedhard to get the job done. – less
Growing company
Program Manager (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 21, 2013
Pros: great learning opportunity
Cons: limited upward mobility
This is a company that is growing very quickly and creating a lot of new opportunities with new positions. The growth of the company gives great opportunities to branch out beyond your day to day responsibilities to expand your experiences and gain personal growth. Great company to learn from and experience new opportunities.
Great place to start
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 3, 2013
Pros: rapid growth
Cons: limited advancement
RxCrossroads is a rapidly growing company with many oppertunities for entry level professionals.
productive enviroment
Case Manager (Former Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 9, 2012
• Coordinate care for patients using the program, Conduct Benefit Investigations as necessary, and answer inbound calls to the case manager queue
• Communicate with key medical practice accounts, sales representatives regarding the status of cases. Provide consultative services where issues arise on how obstacles can be overcome in order to get patient – more... on paid therapy.
• Designates cases where missing information from the prescriber is an obstacle in moving the case forward to paid therapy and provides this information to the prescribers and Sales Representatives.
• Updates prescribers and Sales Representatives on the case status; Sales Representative’s receive only de-identified information. The ISS report is sent weekly with last action updates. The prescriber and patient receive an update on the case when any activity occurs that moves the case forward.
• Acts as a partner with pharmaceutical sales representatives in supporting prescriber offices and patients in moving cases to paid therapy as needed within program policies and procedures
• Report Adverse Events (AE) and Report on Product Quality Complaints – less