RxCrossroads Employee Reviews

Good pay but that's about it
Case Manager - Nordicare (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 8, 2017
The pay was good, but the management was lacking. No one was ever on the same page. Promotions were a joke, always promoted the least qualified applicant.
Decent job.
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 28, 2016
This is one I would recommend to people who don't mind potentially awkward work hours, and not much time given at the end of the day to yourself. The work isn't bad, the management is good, though seeking upper management positions may be difficult.
Nice atmosphere to work
Compliance Nurse (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2016
Many phone calls to and from patients,
Hardest part --constant changes in protocols
Most enjoyable having weekends off.
Meeting some very nice people over the phone many of which are extremely grateful for my compassion.
Nice environment, lacking communication to employees
Specialty Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 24, 2016
Lack in communication from upper management. Unable to consistently hold people accountable for their actions. Long work hours on certain days, never knowing when you will go home.
Pros
Climate controlled
Cons
Long hours, no end time, work until work is finished
Great Place To Work
BSS Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 11, 2016
RxCrossroads is a great place to work. The pay is fair, benefits are good, and there is lots of opportunity to grow. The biggest challenge is the technology gap.
Pros
Room to grow
Cons
IT
Rxcrossroads is a company that helps with Rx
Patient Services/ Data Processing (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 20, 2016
Management at this company is horrible which I had read reviews before I started. I just didn't believe they were true. All where true and the compant does not know how to treat their employee, high turn over. Not a place of teamwork
Patient minded company with growth potential.
Nursing Coordination-Payables (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYNovember 11, 2015
Overall this is a service oriented company who tries to balance patient needs with business needs. The daily work environment was fun due to employee committee events and the level of management involvement.
Pros
Made helping people fun and paid well.
Cons
healthcare costs
opportunity for advancement
PAP Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 29, 2015
I really like this company but if you're on a high volume team tha management some time makes it impossible to transition to another department.
Met some wonderful people, great way to earn experience.
Case Manager/ Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  KYSeptember 28, 2015
Was in constant over time the first 2 years; worked on extremely high volume programs. Great way to earn experience that may help to obtain other positions. Answered up to 145 calls a day. Learned medical terminology, how to document calls/requests, triage to pharmacy, insurance verification and case management. Best part of the job was when you getting to talk to good people and sense of fulfillment in helping others.
Pros
Coworkers, schedule when not on overtime.
Cons
Understaffed
Challenging job environment
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 6, 2015
Good environment. great co-workers. However, the environment is very unstructured, it can be challenging for new employees.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unstructured
Very political
Patient Care Specialist/ Data Processing (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 28, 2015
At this company it is more about who you know and not what you know. I have been offered positions in which I was informed I was over qualified, however this was the only position offered for advancement. They often over extend employees. You may be cross trained in 4 programs and expected to maintain all programs at once with no compensation other than OT if they approve.
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 3, 2015
Great place to work! As long as you do your job and excel, management praises and keeps the moral of the office up. Coworkers are great too - family style.
Temporary
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 11, 2015
A nice place to work. I entered purchase orders into the system and took phone orders. I learned information on shipping. I enjoy learning something new.
Review
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 29, 2014
Most of my day includes doing the same thing over and over. I am given the opportunity to assist my team when they have questions or need additional training, but one particular aspect of my job is our main focus and it may keep us from completely fulfilling the training needs of our team. The most enjoyable part of the job is training.
Pros
Free bagels on Thursday
Cons
Very difficult to advance
Fast Paced environment
QA Test Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 15, 2014
Excellent peers/coworkers
Challenging environment in building process
A very nice place to work!
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 3, 2014
I enjoy going to work every day! Management and my co-workers are a great group to work with.
Pros
Flexible time, great enviroment
Cons
Salary
Patient care summary
Nurse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 23, 2014
Process all new pt referral, answer inbound calls from MD,Pharmacy, Pt , Nurse or Home Care services. Set up and coordinate process of Home Health Care for pt's all new and old pt's

Completed accounting for the home healthcare of the pt
Pros
Pt's are happy and healthy
Cons
No Cons to the postion
teach patient in home
Contract Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 20, 2014
Make appointment with patient to come to their home to teach patient and family about diagnosis, prescribed medicine and how to self-inject.
Pros
part-time, schedule flexibility for patient refferals, minimal paperwork
Cons
not enough refferals
Patient driven atomsphere
Intake Representative/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 10, 2014
The work is patient driven, the teams are family oriented which makes for a relaxed work day.
Productive and happy group
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 22, 2014
The group that I am with is happy and we all get along well, which in turn keeps our production numbers up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RxCrossroads. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9