RXPERTS PHARMACY Employee Reviews

it had its ups and downs
Pharmacy Technician - Lead Tech (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2016
a great place to learn new thing and easy to get used to the way pharmacy work... but it was ran very poor was always cutting on hours.
Pros
good pay
Cons
cut on hours a lot no benefits
Learned a lot fresh out of school
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2015
Good place to start out and learn.
No room for advancement there, no raises, allergies from medication powders get pretty bad with no ventilation.
Pros
people are nice and theres a break room
Cons
No healthcare, no benefits, no raises, no ventilation for medication powders/dust to go in a closed off room
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  tampa,fJune 30, 2015
The management have no clue on how to run a pharmacy and lack people skills. They promote people to run departments but don't have the knowledge to lead people in pharmacy. They are losing all their homes because of the lack of good management. The boss is loud and talk about employees while others can hear. If you need a job take it because they hire anybody and wait until you get a good job.
Pros
Most co workers are very cool to work with
Cons
Low pay and horrible morale
Im happy I learned my lesson there.
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 9, 2015
This Place was crazy!! Pharmacist Named "V" always gave me problems and not just me. There were 2 pharm techs who just sat around and never did anything but talked but yet i bet they still work there. They were favorites. The management is just so laid back they dont know whats going on in the pharmacy and they act more like a friend than a leader. Theres alot of fraud taking place in this pharmacy with the returns you dont know if the meds you are returning is expired or not. Plus you dont know who touched them meds before you toched them could be any kind of germs on the meds. Plus look at all the reviews of people who USED to work there. turn around rate is so high there. And wayyyy to much drama for a work enviroment.!
This was an excellent place to work. The staff was excellent and very focused on their work responsibilities.
Director of Pharmacy (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 28, 2015
This was an excellent job. Above average compensation, good interaction with corporate management team, pharmacy staff and Nursing Home personnel. Only reason for dismissal was financial restructuring of the corporation due to 2009 stock market correction.
Pros
Excellent staff. Both on the local and management level.
Cons
No control over 2009 stock market correction. Leading to corporate restructuring.
horrible
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2015
make sure you have a back up job. can get laid off anytime. doesn't matter how long you been there. a lot of favoritism there.
Productive and friendly environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 3, 2015
My shift started at midnight and ended at 8:30 a.m.This shift really took some adjusting on my behalf. This was my first night shift job.I really enjoyed my fellow coworkers. On a regular night I would come in and put away whatever prepacked medications that had been completed by fellow employees and checked by the pharmacist on duty. I would then prepack any medications that needed to be prepacked for my shift.
Pros
My fellow coworkers
Cons
Short breaks
dont work here.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 17, 2014
not treated equally. no accountability. no raises. no room for advancement within the company. not awarded for doing your job.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
management sucks. hours suck
Rxperts is the place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2014
Rxperts is a great place to work. while working there i learned a substantial amount of new things such as how to input patients information into thee computer, how to fill prescriptions and so much more. its fun and easy working with everyone and i loved the job because its flexible and accommodated work around my schedule.
RXPerts
Pharmacy Support (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 16, 2014
I wouldn't return to work their because of some unethical work practices.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Hostile Work setting
the employees and management
Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee) –  Tampa FlMarch 14, 2014
Employees play around to much.. plus management tell you that you will get a raise you dont see it on your check. And plus when you have a problem with other employees and go to the supervisor they look at you crazy are play stupid like they dont wont to handle the situation. .. It's and ok job if the management handle there business right with this tech . I feel like I work in a daycare
Pros
Good Pharmacist to work with
Cons
No good supervisor that play around with tech
Fast paced working environment
Pharmacy Technician-Fill Tech (Current Employee) –  hollywood flJanuary 26, 2014
A typical day at work I would start by checking the computer for prescriptions that had to go out first and then print and fill those prescriptions. Then I would move on to the other stuff that needed to go out at a later time. I would clean any emergency kits that came back with a red lock and send out clean one if needed. I would make sure that my assigned shelves didn't have any expired drugs if so I would remove them and discard according to protocol. At the end of the day I would clean my work station and restock all my supplies for the next day.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
not enough work
Productive and Secure Workplace
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 10, 2013
I learned a great deal and grew substantially at Rxperts. I started as a fill technician and advanced to the Billing Department. The work environment is very comfortable and I made many great friends and co-workers with whom I work well as team.
The hardest part of the job is to make sure the customers are always satisfied and happy with the service. I like working at Rxperts and giving my best effort every day. It is also very favorable to me that my commute was very short and that I did not have to travel a great distance every day.
Pros
Short commute
Benefits
Great employees, nice work environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 12, 2013
Everyone there are very nice. Does not mind training students. Great attitude and very professional.
Always busy, time flys
Pharmacy Technician Externship (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 30, 2013
As soon as you walk-in to start work, you will find something to do. Whether it be returns, filling rx's, prepacks, etc...good part is when I was there time went by really quickly. The co-workers seemed to be set in their ways and always looked busy, managers the same on the phone, hardest part of the job is compounding, enjoyable part is filling tabs/caps in 30/60 or 90 count blister packs
Pros
close to interstate
Cons
short lunches
RXPerts
Office Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 23, 2013
It was interesting working there. I met some really good friends and I was able to learn more about the pharmacy.
It's a good company however needs better management
Driver (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MISeptember 10, 2012
I enjoyed working with this company,however I applied for one position and they put me in another with the promise I would be relocated. The relocation never happened,but they ended up taking hours away from me to hire in new personal. Went from four days to two with less then 15 hours.
Pros
drove their car with gas money
Cons
didn't stick to their word
Productive work place
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2012
It wasn't a fun place to work the management was too serious. I loved my co-workers. The hardest part of the day was around the 5:00 run
Professional
Pharmacy Technician (Externship) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 27, 2012
This pharmacy has a clean and healthy environment. I was able to utilize my skills as a Pharmacy Technician.
Pros
many
Cons
not sure, this was only an externship for me
dont feel very secure
pharmacy tech-data entry (Current Employee) –  tampa, flJanuary 11, 2012
co-workers are great. management is a joke. they are not offering raises. seems like management wont listen to you unless you are male
Pros
works with my daughters dr appts
Cons
computer system is from the stone age

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RXPERTS PHARMACY. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8