RXPERTS PHARMACY Employee Reviews

Big disconnect with management
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2017
Ok company to work for worked with some good people but no room for advancement and the company recently sold to omnicare. No one from the corporate office spoke to us about any transition
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
Low pay
Good
CPhT Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 10, 2017
Overall it was a good company to work for. Other than the short breaks I could find nothing else that needed improvement. The staff are easy to get along with and very hard-working.
Pros
Good work atmosphere
Cons
Very short breaks.
Fast paced and competitive work environment.
National Director of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33619June 20, 2017
Good people to work with and solid leadership. Market growth was key to the company's success. Internal communication could have been better but overall experience was great.
pharmacy tech supervisor
Pharmacy Technician Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77040June 20, 2017
Open pharmacy and start submitting claims to print labels. Then I print the labels and pull the drugs for the other tech to fill. Maintained first doe machine
Very stressful yet professional atmosphere
Part Time RPh (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 22, 2017
I learned a lot in the short time I worked here in regards to special needs of Nursing Home & ALF patients compared to retail pharmacies. They are well staffed and gave fair schedule.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Turnover
Loved working here
Pharmacy/Data Entry Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 20, 2017
I can honestly say that this is the first job that I actually loved working. Even if that meant being here at 6am or leaving at 1130pm. The coworkers were great people to work with. The pharmacist were all friendly people. No one came and dropped hammers on anyone for little simple mistakes. Everyone was whiling to lend a helping hand. Team work is what makes a work place an enjoyable and stress free place.
Pros
Showing up to work.
Cons
The place closing down
Nice place to work
Director of Sales-South Florida (Former Employee) –  Morton Grove, ILFebruary 28, 2017
Good place to work. Smaller company in the industry. Has gotten pushed aside by some of the mega companies corporate contracts.
provide good service to there customers.
Pros
National Sales Manager very Knowledgeable
Cons
Smaller company in this industry
long term care pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician Externship (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 4, 2017
friendly and helpful pharmacist and technicians, that are willing to teach and train new employees. It is a fast pace job with hard deadlines to get the delivery trucks out on time.
Pros
flexible shifts
Cons
small staff
it had its ups and downs
Pharmacy Technician - Lead Tech (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2016
a great place to learn new thing and easy to get used to the way pharmacy work... but it was ran very poor was always cutting on hours.
Pros
good pay
Cons
cut on hours a lot no benefits
Learned a lot fresh out of school
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2015
Good place to start out and learn.
No room for advancement there, no raises, allergies from medication powders get pretty bad with no ventilation.
Pros
people are nice and theres a break room
Cons
No healthcare, no benefits, no raises, no ventilation for medication powders/dust to go in a closed off room

Want to know more about RXPERTS PHARMACY?

Ask a question
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  tampa,fJune 30, 2015
The management have no clue on how to run a pharmacy and lack people skills. They promote people to run departments but don't have the knowledge to lead people in pharmacy. They are losing all their homes because of the lack of good management. The boss is loud and talk about employees while others can hear. If you need a job take it because they hire anybody and wait until you get a good job.
Pros
Most co workers are very cool to work with
Cons
Low pay and horrible morale
Im happy I learned my lesson there.
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 9, 2015
This Place was crazy!! Pharmacist Named "V" always gave me problems and not just me. There were 2 pharm techs who just sat around and never did anything but talked but yet i bet they still work there. They were favorites. The management is just so laid back they dont know whats going on in the pharmacy and they act more like a friend than a leader. Theres alot of fraud taking place in this pharmacy with the returns you dont know if the meds you are returning is expired or not. Plus you dont know who touched them meds before you toched them could be any kind of germs on the meds. Plus look at all the reviews of people who USED to work there. turn around rate is so high there. And wayyyy to much drama for a work enviroment.!
This was an excellent place to work. The staff was excellent and very focused on their work responsibilities.
Director of Pharmacy (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 28, 2015
This was an excellent job. Above average compensation, good interaction with corporate management team, pharmacy staff and Nursing Home personnel. Only reason for dismissal was financial restructuring of the corporation due to 2009 stock market correction.
Pros
Excellent staff. Both on the local and management level.
Cons
No control over 2009 stock market correction. Leading to corporate restructuring.
horrible
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2015
make sure you have a back up job. can get laid off anytime. doesn't matter how long you been there. a lot of favoritism there.
Productive and friendly environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 3, 2015
My shift started at midnight and ended at 8:30 a.m.This shift really took some adjusting on my behalf. This was my first night shift job.I really enjoyed my fellow coworkers. On a regular night I would come in and put away whatever prepacked medications that had been completed by fellow employees and checked by the pharmacist on duty. I would then prepack any medications that needed to be prepacked for my shift.
Pros
My fellow coworkers
Cons
Short breaks
dont work here.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 17, 2014
not treated equally. no accountability. no raises. no room for advancement within the company. not awarded for doing your job.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
management sucks. hours suck
Rxperts is the place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2014
Rxperts is a great place to work. while working there i learned a substantial amount of new things such as how to input patients information into thee computer, how to fill prescriptions and so much more. its fun and easy working with everyone and i loved the job because its flexible and accommodated work around my schedule.
RXPerts
Pharmacy Support (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 16, 2014
I wouldn't return to work their because of some unethical work practices.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Hostile Work setting
the employees and management
Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee) –  Tampa FlMarch 14, 2014
Employees play around to much.. plus management tell you that you will get a raise you dont see it on your check. And plus when you have a problem with other employees and go to the supervisor they look at you crazy are play stupid like they dont wont to handle the situation. .. It's and ok job if the management handle there business right with this tech . I feel like I work in a daycare
Pros
Good Pharmacist to work with
Cons
No good supervisor that play around with tech
Fast paced working environment
Pharmacy Technician-Fill Tech (Current Employee) –  hollywood flJanuary 26, 2014
A typical day at work I would start by checking the computer for prescriptions that had to go out first and then print and fill those prescriptions. Then I would move on to the other stuff that needed to go out at a later time. I would clean any emergency kits that came back with a red lock and send out clean one if needed. I would make sure that my assigned shelves didn't have any expired drugs if so I would remove them and discard according to protocol. At the end of the day I would clean my work station and restock all my supplies for the next day.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
not enough work