Ryan Companies US, Inc.

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Inclusive, fun-family culture
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 12, 2015
I've worked at Ryan Companies for over 5 months now as an intern and I can't seem to say any bad things at all! The people at Ryan is simply like family and the work assigned, it's pivotal to the advancement of the growth of Ryan.
I would highly recommend Ryan to anyone especially looking for a position in the Construction industry! Ryan always looks to over deliver by providing integrated solutions to clients.
Pros
Family-like environment
It was a nice, clean place to work.
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVOctober 1, 2015
I liked that the bakery area because it was very easy to make the breads and other products. I liked the work I did at this company. They had limited time to do the work. I learned how to make butter and whipped topping, and great brownies.
Pros
Had one break
Cons
Had to pay for my meal
Wonderful company culture
Senior Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 2, 2015
Company has done so much for preservation of Minneapolis. They saved the Grain Belt building, renovated The Foshay, and saved Midtown (old Sears building). They also have a wonderful vision for 2020.
Real Estate Management
Administrative Manager of Building Services (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 29, 2014
Hands down the best company that I have worked for. It is a family owned company who values their employees, values the community and values doing the right thing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryan Companies US, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2