Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Employee Review

View all Ryan Herco Flow Solutions reviews

Private Equity owned company that only cares about selling itself for a big profit
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Burbank CAOctober 21, 2013
PROS:
Overall good people and good work. The employees are good... the managers are good. I enjoyed it... I had good times and relationships with almost everyone. Interesting products and customers.

CONS:
Private Equity owned company and the owners are ONLY interested in selling the company in the near future for a profit. The VPs and owners will get BIG money when they sell the company, and the employees get nothing but pressure as they build up the company to sell. I got canned in the end... and really did not have enough time to prove my worth. No hard feelings about being let go, really...it's only business... but I think they need some help in HR and employee relations. NOTE: I'm not posting this to hurt the company... I'm posting this to warn others of the downside to this company.

ADVICE TO MANAGEMENT:
Your turnover is VERY high. Everyone knows it. These reviews show it. Figure out a way to retain employees. Reward them and try to keep them. People's lives are important...not just your desire to flip the company for profit.
Pros
See review
Cons
See review

Other Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Employee Reviews

not a bad place to work.
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Doraville, GAOctober 13, 2017
the job was challenging and could be mad more difficult than it should be at times. the staff was very understanding and always willing to help correct any mistakes made.
Simply great place to start out in a trade
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAAugust 25, 2017
Everyone was great overall and the warehouse foreman was a great supporter in education and a team helper. Really laid back and fun to work with. The job gets done with no questions asked and teamwork happens with no questions.
Pros
Great job to work for if going into a trade
Cons
A LOT of sitting around and driving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryan Herco Flow Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.