Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Free lunch every other week.
Cons: Smoking in warehouse and office by managing owner.
Fantastic co workers, outdated IBM ACS 400 Software was cumbersome. Most enjoyable part of the job as helping the customer be successful.
Good Employee Culture
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Burbank, CAApril 30, 2015
The work culture is good, learning new technologies is encouraged. I learned how to interface with HTML, and improve my skills with SQL.
Great company to work for
Logistics Coordinator / Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: management doesnt micro manage
Cons: mrp system is dated and clumsy
A typical day consists of daily cycle counts followed by order fulfillment, order verification then the packaging and shipping process. We're receiving shipments throughout the day. Therefore receiving is done most of the day. Shipping issues are dealt with during down time. Management is very knowledgable and helpful. What I enjoy most is the satisfaction of completing all shipments accurately and shipped in a timely manner
ryan Herco Flow solutions
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 11, 2014
Great co workers, Job is boring and does not challenge you professionally
a
Online Invoicing, Clerk (Former Employee), Burbank, CASeptember 3, 2014
I already did this, I will not do it again. This is incredible infuriating. I already told you about this company...
Good company to work, sales staff was very good
Downstream Process Specialist (Former Employee), Livermore, CAMarch 25, 2014
I really liked this job and I learned a lot. Unfortunately this company lost there distributorship for one of their major suppliers and had to reinvent themselves as a catalog/internet sales company with no direct sales.
Closely held company that was purchased by Investment Group and everything changed
Director of Materials (Former Employee), Burbank, CAMarch 16, 2013
Pros: great industry and people
Cons: very little advancement opportunity for other than sales.
Negotiate all Purchase Costs and Rebate Structures with Vendors and Freight Companies. Supervise 10 Buyers and 3 Cost Clerks.
Great team environment until sold to Investment Group.
Working with other Dept. Heads and Vendors was very enjoyable.
Great Work experience and business development growth
Outside Technical Sales Rep (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 17, 2012
Pros: independence, direct customer relations, and front line problem solving for the customer.
Cons: spotty support staff on the inside, suspect manufacturer support as well.
Typical work day involved calling on current accounts and prospecting new account opportunities. Following up with contractors on current project to make sure materials were being delivered on time, as well as materials being returned in a timely manner.

I learned the entire process through fluid handling. Chemical, Water, DI/RO Water, as well as viscous fluids. As a distributor of all products associated with handling these fluids, I learned about recommended transfer pumps for fluid applications, recommended piping, and valves to make the system run efficiently and smoothly. I learned about filtration product that can be utilized in the process to keep the system cleaner longer and protect equipment.

I spent 6 months on the inside working with the inside sales staff to gain product knowledge and get a feel for my inside sales coworkers. It allowed me to identify what the strengths and weaknesses of my inside sales support as an outside sales rep. I was able to determine who I needed to go to, based on the type of need, whether technical or administrative.

Hardest part of the job was disconnecting. After a day full of sales calls, and then having to entering and update at night, it seemed as though I was working constantly.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the various people that I dealt with, and the variety of job applications that I would be a solution provider for.
Very good company
Food and Beverage Specialist, Filtration Products (Former Employee), Burbank, CAApril 18, 2012
Pros: great working place
Very good company, I am no longer there because they lost the Pall filter distribution line.