Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Employee Reviews

Was a very good job
Warehouse operator/shipping and receiving lead (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 28, 2017
In charge of shipping and receiving and inventories for not just Ryan Herco but Evoqa water technologies as well.Pay could have been a little more competitive.
Pros
Relax Environment
Cons
Hard to move up
Very family friendly work place
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Branchburg, NJApril 24, 2017
I had a great position with my own office. I left Herco after being offered a higher paying position closer to home. I regret leaving the position to take a higher paying job that did not work out.
Pros
Good Enviroment - Fast Paced - Learning daily
Cons
Compensation
Productive very fast paced
Sales Associate/Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 13, 2017
Productive work place ,Very Competitive.,Like working with people.
Enjoyed working there. Made a lot of friends and Associates.
Great place to work wish I did not have to leave.
Once was great...then took a dive in the toilet when sold.
Corporate/Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAJanuary 16, 2017
No loyalty, new owners only cared about the dollars and not about employees or customers.
This business was built on customer service.
New owners want to run it like Amazon!
This has already cost them major revenue loss...customers are moving to the competition who is giving them the kind of service Ryan Herco used to.
Pros
was a great company when it was privately owned
Cons
Went in the tank when purchased by a private equity company
Great Company To Work For
Driver/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 8, 2015
They pay you what you are worth, and treat you like a human being. Great hours and great benefits. Everyone expects that you know your role and leaves you to your work.
Fun work place
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 4, 2015
Fantastic co workers, outdated IBM ACS 400 Software was cumbersome. Most enjoyable part of the job as helping the customer be successful.
Pros
Free lunch every other week.
Cons
Smoking in warehouse and office by managing owner.
Good Employee Culture
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 30, 2015
The work culture is good, learning new technologies is encouraged. I learned how to interface with HTML, and improve my skills with SQL.
Great company to work for
Logistics Coordinator / Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 1, 2015
A typical day consists of daily cycle counts followed by order fulfillment, order verification then the packaging and shipping process. We're receiving shipments throughout the day. Therefore receiving is done most of the day. Shipping issues are dealt with during down time. Management is very knowledgable and helpful. What I enjoy most is the satisfaction of completing all shipments accurately and shipped in a timely manner
Pros
Management doesnt micro manage
Cons
MRP system is dated and clumsy
ryan Herco Flow solutions
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 11, 2014
Great co workers, Job is boring and does not challenge you professionally
a
Online Invoicing, Clerk (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 3, 2014
I already did this, I will not do it again. This is incredible infuriating. I already told you about this company...
Good company to work, sales staff was very good
Downstream Process Specialist (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAMarch 25, 2014
I really liked this job and I learned a lot. Unfortunately this company lost there distributorship for one of their major suppliers and had to reinvent themselves as a catalog/internet sales company with no direct sales.
Private Equity owned company that only cares about selling itself for a big profit
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Burbank CAOctober 21, 2013
PROS:
Overall good people and good work. The employees are good... the managers are good. I enjoyed it... I had good times and relationships with almost everyone. Interesting products and customers.

CONS:
Private Equity owned company and the owners are ONLY interested in selling the company in the near future for a profit. The VPs and owners will get BIG money when they sell the company, and the employees get nothing but pressure as they build up the company to sell. I got canned in the end... and really did not have enough time to prove my worth. No hard feelings about being let go, really...it's only business... but I think they need some help in HR and employee relations. NOTE: I'm not posting this to hurt the company... I'm posting this to warn others of the downside to this company.

ADVICE TO MANAGEMENT:
Your turnover is VERY high. Everyone knows it. These reviews show it. Figure out a way to retain employees. Reward them and try to keep them. People's lives are important...not just your desire to flip the company for profit.
Pros
See review
Cons
See review
Closely held company that was purchased by Investment Group and everything changed
Director of Materials (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 16, 2013
Negotiate all Purchase Costs and Rebate Structures with Vendors and Freight Companies. Supervise 10 Buyers and 3 Cost Clerks.
Great team environment until sold to Investment Group.
Working with other Dept. Heads and Vendors was very enjoyable.
Pros
great industry and people
Cons
very little advancement opportunity for other than sales.
Very good company
Food and Beverage Specialist, Filtration Products (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 18, 2012
Very good company, I am no longer there because they lost the Pall filter distribution line.
Pros
great working place

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryan Herco Flow Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.