Ryan Herco Flow Solutions

Ryan Herco Flow Solutions Employee Reviews

Good Employee Culture
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Burbank, CAApril 30, 2015
The work culture is good, learning new technologies is encouraged. I learned how to interface with HTML, and improve my skills with SQL.
Great company to work for
Logistics Coordinator / Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: management doesnt micro manage
Cons: mrp system is dated and clumsy
A typical day consists of daily cycle counts followed by order fulfillment, order verification then the packaging and shipping process. We're receiving shipments throughout the day. Therefore receiving is done most of the day. Shipping issues are dealt with during down time. Management is very knowledgable and helpful. What I enjoy most is the satisfaction of completing all shipments accurately and shipped in a timely manner
ryan Herco Flow solutions
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 11, 2014
Great co workers, Job is boring and does not challenge you professionally
a
Online Invoicing, Clerk (Former Employee), Burbank, CASeptember 3, 2014
I already did this, I will not do it again. This is incredible infuriating. I already told you about this company...
Good company to work, sales staff was very good
Downstream Process Specialist (Former Employee), Livermore, CAMarch 25, 2014
I really liked this job and I learned a lot. Unfortunately this company lost there distributorship for one of their major suppliers and had to reinvent themselves as a catalog/internet sales company with no direct sales.
Private Equity owned company that only cares about selling itself for a big profit
Confidential (Former Employee), Burbank CAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: see review
Cons: see review
PROS:
Overall good people and good work. The employees are good... the managers are good. I enjoyed it... I had good times and relationships with almost everyone. Interesting products and customers.

CONS:
Private Equity owned company and the owners are ONLY interested in selling the company in the near future for a profit. The VPs and owners will get BIG money when they sell the company, and the employees get nothing but pressure as they build up the company to sell. I got canned in the end... and really did not have enough time to prove my worth. No hard feelings about being let go, really...it's only business... but I think they need some help in HR and employee relations. NOTE: I'm not posting this to hurt the company... I'm posting this to warn others of the downside to this company.

ADVICE TO MANAGEMENT:
Your turnover is VERY high. Everyone knows it. These reviews show it. Figure out a way to retain employees. Reward them and try to keep them. People's lives are important...not just your desire to flip the company for profit.
Closely held company that was purchased by Investment Group and everything changed
Director of Materials (Former Employee), Burbank, CAMarch 16, 2013
Pros: great industry and people
Cons: very little advancement opportunity for other than sales.
Negotiate all Purchase Costs and Rebate Structures with Vendors and Freight Companies. Supervise 10 Buyers and 3 Cost Clerks.
Great team environment until sold to Investment Group.
Working with other Dept. Heads and Vendors was very enjoyable.
Very good company
Food and Beverage Specialist, Filtration Products (Former Employee), Burbank, CAApril 18, 2012
Pros: great working place
Very good company, I am no longer there because they lost the Pall filter distribution line.