Rydal Park Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Improving with Culture Change
Activities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rydal, PAFebruary 23, 2015
This a great company that really strives to improve the lives of its' residents. Due to turnover in management, not all staff members feel as though they are appreciated as much as they used to be. They have a great program called Pause for Praise which provides staff and residents the opportunity to tell other how much they appreciate their hard work.
Pros
good benefits, great residents to work for
Cons
poor teamwork
okay
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rydal, PANovember 5, 2014
A pleasant place to work.management came and went frequently.My co-worker where okay.working short was hard at times.taking care of clients.
Executive Director is a puppet and Nursing Home Administrator is a dictator
Employee (Current Employee) –  Nursing HomeSeptember 2, 2013
When I first started working at Rydal, it was great. About 3 years ago, they hired an ED and than a Nursing Home Administrator who are awful. The Administrator either fires everyone or they leave because she barks orders, is unapprciative and is dishonest. The communication is terrible and they put profits before the safety of the residents or staff. Supplies are always a problem. The ED has no backbone and listens to whatever the Administrator tells him. Everyone I kno who works in that department is unhappy. So much for this being a fatih-based place to work...........I see no evidence.
Cons
upper administration
Disorganization and low pay
Dining staff (Former Employee) –  Rydal paApril 26, 2013
Too many chiefs and no communication is a standard here if you have the product needed to make a recipe it's a miracle
Pros
great residents
Cons
no breaks, disorganized management, low pay, bad bennifit package
Great work environment
Dietary (Former Employee) –  Rydal, PAAugust 14, 2012
One of the things I loved a Rydal Park was that I got to learn many things such as catering, dinning room management, server, cashier, and coffe kiosk. My co-workers was always wiling to show me new things.
Pros
great place to learn new things
Cons
cheap pay

2.8