Metal fabrication shop is seeking a Press Break Operator. Responsibilities include:
-Able to set-up and run press break including selecting proper tooling and programming run.
-Capable of carbon, aluminum and stainless on up to a 175 ton press
-Use precision measuring instruments to check work
-Thorough knowledge of blue prints and machine set-up
-Maintain ISO quality and manage throughput
Ideal candidate will have at least two years of machinist experience setting up and programming CNC Machines.
Additional requirements include:
1. Ability to read and understand blueprints.
2. Determine proper cutting tools.
3. Set-up, program and run typically small lot sizes primarily in steel and aluminum.
4. Maintain ISO quality and manage throughput.
5. Ability to run lathe and VMC
Please send resume with salary requirements.