SJ Louis Construction of Texas, LTD – a national leader in the transmission waterline and interceptor sewer line construction industry – has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to be based in our Mansfield, TX office.
- Ensure safety on the jobsite
- Control of project costs
- Provide monthly updated cost to complete on projects
- Project scheduling
- Assist with the project transfer from Estimators to Project Managers including project take offs and buyout
- Complete sub-contracts and purchase orders
- Submit and review change orders
- Approve project invoicing and track project billings
- Prepare and submit pay applications
- Participate in project meetings
- Prepare, track and process RFI’s, RFC’s, Submittals, etc.
- Other projects as assigned
- Applicants must be a licensed Professional Engineer with previous verifiable water and/or sewer project management experience to be considered for this position.
- Proven organizational and project planning capabilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
SJ Louis Construction of TX offers unlimited growth opportunities with an excellent compensation and benefits package including health insurance and company 401K match.
If qualified – send resume, cover letter and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Equal opportunity Employer/Contractor