S

S Employee Reviews

Energy and creativity abound in a challenging work atmosphere which is non stop and fast paced
National Director of Education/ Jewelry&Watches (Former Employee), Herald Square, NYCMay 27, 2015
Pros: outstanding team members
Cons: limited time
As a National Director of Education, no two days were the same.
Meeting new people across the country and working together to create an elevated consumer experience was a blast. Everyone shares their stories of success and we would build on those factors to help others.
A typical day starts with either heading to the office in NYC or straight to the airport. Upon arrival, I would meet with my District or Regional team and we would visit s few stores, discuss business, celebrate success or identify opportunities to reverse a trend.
The following day, we would conduct a training seminar for District Merchants, Sales Managers and Selling Associates covering a variety of topics geared for success in selling and customer service.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility and the creativity; the challenge was accomplishing the task in such a short period of time. These associates really enjoyed meeting and sharing with someone from the corporate office.
chill and laid back homes i worked at
Nanny/Babysitter (Former Employee), Tigard, ORAugust 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches and a close walk to the park for more entertainment for the munchkins
-feeding
-changing diapers
-interacting
-and changing clothing as needed
I had no co-workers as i worked out of the childrens homes.
the hardest part of the job was when a parent would show up two or more hours late.
the most enjoyable part of the job was the cutie pies i got t watch all day.
very humbling
Caregiver (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 31, 2014
easy and enjoyable i learned to be humble and responsible management was superior coworkers were great the best part was working with elderly people
happy
Manager (Current Employee), University Park, ILJuly 13, 2014
always a fun day at work when I have a job I enjoy,i learn how to deal with other
very productive great job
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Commerce, CAJune 19, 2014
Pros: remote location to home
Cons: atmosphere, favoritism, hard to grow within
loved what I did, and with whom I worked with. My supervisor was exceptional, however since the layoff, if I was given another opportunity I would Definitely not go back
Really good Food!
Marketing of Physician (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLJune 12, 2014
Pros: ability to know people all over the world
Cons: no healthcare
•Provide an educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual, physical and psychological growth.
•Implement instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences
•Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis
•Models professional and ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, peers, and community. Maintain a presentable and clean work station.
•Communicates necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
knowledge
Laboror (Former Employee), Livingston, NJFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: learn a trade
was taught how to remodel homes...was giving skills to deal with customers and retail people when ordering material
I appreciated having this job.
Graphic Designer/Typesetter (Former Employee), Florence, SCFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: the pros of the job was bonuses for good quality work.
Cons: the cons was the the long hours.
A typical day at work was busy but productive. I learned how to assist customers and give them what they requested with professionalism. Management was always there for you whenever assistance was needed. Co-workers worked together as a team. The hardest part of the job was working long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was being paid for your job effort.
goos hours u choose your own
Interim Health care (Former Employee), colorado springsNovember 13, 2013
Pros: meeting people of different cultures
Cons: spilt hours until late hours
Provductive and fun place to work free lunches company and enjoying with senoirs
New and fun exp..
Farm Hand (Former Employee), Burr Oak, KSAugust 19, 2013
Pros: learned a lot
Cons: was just let go with no reason
Basic farm duties, care and feeding of cattle, maintaining equipment and machinery, hauling cows and grains. I learned a lot about care of cattle. My boss or boss's were great just never new which one you would be working for day to day. Had no problems with co-workers in fact became really good friends with them all. Really had no hard part about the job due the up keep of all equipment and machinery. The most I liked was hauling grain and cattle.
Productive environment
Delias (Former Employee), McAllen, TXAugust 9, 2013
Can be fast paced at busy time
specialized in customer service
Great work environment
Fun coeworkers
Learned to multitask
fast multitask company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJune 5, 2013
arrive at 6 am help with the merchandise put together all the pallets in the front of the trailer ready to be counted and send in with electric jacks.
I also helped build this company.
Inventory & Warehouse Manager / Sales (Former Employee), Liverpool, NYMarch 2, 2013
We grew as a result of the oil shortage of the '70's.
-By distributing woodstoves throughout the northeast...
Great Internship and Contract Position after
Contract Graphic Designer & Intern (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: so many great contacts!
Cons: nothing!
Great Client list, lots of experience working with high end clients, co workers were amazing, the hardest part of the job was finishing the contract and leaving!
Rewarding job
Visiting Nurse (Former Employee), Queensbury, NYJanuary 12, 2013
I was lucky enough to be able to help care for my grandmother during her last few years here. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer disease. I would help care for her and make her last few years easier. I would help her eat, take her meds, get to sleep, keep her company. I learned to be patient and kind even when your very troubled and stressed. The hardest part was seeing my grandmother deteriorate, but I am so happy that I was able to be by her side.
Very Productive Environment
Controller (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 13, 2012
Pros: often get treated to free food
Fun place to work. Individuals are genuinely caring. Work on your own schedule as long as work is done on time.
Route Driver (Former Employee), Marathon, FLNovember 9, 2012
TI was a job not what i was looking for but maid the best of it .I was good with people was nice to be out side all the time how to fill soda & snack & maintenance to work had to replace parts inside hardest part of the job working in the rain and wind i love being out side.
A good company to work for.
Sales/Food Prep for Arby (Former Employee), Eugene,Oregon areaOctober 5, 2012
Pros: a real positive experience working there.
Cons: needed to pay realistic wages with the cost of living.
I learned a lot and the training was a patient,and thorough experience. the management was fair and the employees were a team and worked together.
Fun people to work with
Commercial Collector (Former Employee), Montrose, MNAugust 14, 2012
Pros: telecommuting
Cons: working nights
Contacted customers to resolve delinquent accounts. Multi-tasking became second nature. My supervisor was easy to speak with. We were able to work and talk to our co-workers with out being reprimanded.
very challenging , but fun work enviorment
Security Guard (Former Employee), Wyomissing, PAJuly 31, 2012
Pros: relaxed atmosphere, busy, and fun
Cons: very challenging at times
secured perimeters of different locations including 2 colleges, made rounds, worked with teachers and staff to help ensure a safe enviornment
beter time management skills
supervisor was accomidatiting to my employment needs
worked independently
very challenging work at times
being busy