S3 University Compass is a vibrant community of scholars dedicated to the pursuit of academic and career achievement. S3UC’s established network of career professionals, talented graduate students, and leading entrepreneurs spans diverse disciplines and fields of expertise. By merging this extensive professional network with conveniently accessible education resources, S3UC effectively supports students in achieving academic success, career direction, and personal growth.
S3UC is looking for a Marketing & Outreach Coordinator who will create and implement an excellent marketing plan for S3UC programs. Main responsibilities include:
- Creating a detailed and effective marketing plan
- Creating effective, well written marketing materials
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with accredited universities in the US and their student clubs, civic groups, etc. to promote our services
- Developing an outreach strategy to expand/promote our services to students in different countries
- Evaluating and determining universities’ needs for new approaches to serve international students
- Analyzing companies’ requirements for job/internship opportunities, and utilizing those to develop new strategies and make recommendations for the Career Development Program
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing, business strategy, creative writing, etc.
- Interest in higher education / education consulting industry
- Computer literacy – MS Office programs, web publishing, and social media skills
- Analytical thinking, ability to create new ideas, excellent follow-up and communication skills
Indeed - 19 months ago
S3 University Compass is a vibrant community of scholars dedicated to the pursuit of academic and career achievement. S3UC’s...