S3 Employee Reviews

poor experence
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 7, 2017
very high turn over many lay offs. pay is poor as well as work life. lot of people let go for no apparent reason. long late hours with no appreciation.
Enjoyable Environment but Little Production
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Linthicum, MDJune 13, 2016
It was a fun place to work at with friendly co workers. Everyone always willing to help. It was always backed up and we did have a lot of miscommunication which caused members to be upset and call back a lot. Needed some more leadership, the company seemed like it was struggling a lot since they first became S3 in 2013.
Pros
Nice Benefits
Cons
Short Breaks
Productive positive enjoyable work experience
Event security (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 19, 2016
A typical day was light work, Maybe even very hard work! Enjoyable sometimes, Depending on how you are as a person. I hated the weather conditions to work in It was horrible I stayed sick Or exhausted, After getting home I felt not to ever want to go to work again. I didn't like to feel that way about a job.
Great starter job
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Linthicum Heights, MDJanuary 25, 2016
This company is a great starter company for those right out of college, in college, and trying to get more experience in the field of finance. It is pretty easy to grow in the company, however since the company itself is new; it has a lot of organization it needs to get together.
Pros
Supportive management
Cons
lack of communication with management and other departments
Worst place to work
Program Control Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 30, 2015
A good place to start if you want to learn project control and/or contracting. Bad place to be if you have morals and integrity. A lot of management sleeping with co-workers and a lot of management that takes advantage of their position and others.
Pros
No real Pros
Cons
All things bad
Wonderful Place to Work
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 3, 2015
I loved working for S3. They always had fun at work as well as got the job done. They really cared about you an your family. even though it was a contracted job, they always made sure with they found a spot for you on the upcoming contract or helped you find a job with in your area of expertise.
Small But Tight Nit Group!
Consultant, Software QA Lead (Former Employee) –  remote workSeptember 14, 2014
S3 was the greatest job i had. People are top notch. We work mostly remotely. We would meet on-line weekly and sometimes, as required more often to push through some tasks. Once a month, we get together in one location physically, just to have a face-to-face meeting.
I am Co-owner
Founder (Current Employee) –  tarpon springsMarch 1, 2014
Founder (tripartite partnership) – I and two other Senior Consultants started S3 in June 2013 to expressly pursue an M&A opportunity (NewCo). The consultancy was to road map and to co-join, where feasibly possible, a theoretical model of the merger of two public cable companies that are both well known for delivering “fiction less content”. The initiative involved the assessment of all Call Centers, call volumes analysis of the performance tools in place and all equipment assets such as servers, storage assets, databases, routers, switches and highest operational spend areas.
young company with good intentions
Developer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 4, 2013
The treated me well but I was not challenged. Coworkers were hard working. Hardest part I was bored most the time. The best part was company was innovative.
Pros
war rooms
Cons
no development after hours
A place for part time workers
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  chicago, ilAugust 13, 2012
if you love to work in place you would usually have to pay to get in to this job is for you. working at soldier field, Wrigley field, U.S. cellular field, & lollapalooza just to name a few of the places i've worked
if we worked more hours the pay would be fine
Pros
free entry
Cons
no discounts at stadiums. not many hours

Want to know more about S3?

Ask a question