SAFEbuilt is currently looking for experienced Building Officials, Plans Examiners, Combination Building Inspectors, Trade Inspectors, Code Enforcement Officers and Permit Technicians to join our SAFEbuilt Team in the Glenview, IL area.
SAFEbuilt has a 20 year history of providing building department services as a government contractor. SAFEbuilt's culture is positive and energetic as we empower people to do what they do best. We hire qualified and motivated individuals to share the common core values of Integrity, Service, Respect, Teamwork, and Improvement.
We offer a strong salary and benefits package to reward ability, certification levels, and work experience. Benefits include health, dental. visioin, life, and disability insurances, paid holidays, paid time off, paid training, new certification bonuses, a matching 401k plan and more.
- Extensive knowledge of local building codes
- Working knowledge of current construction procedures/technology
- Interpretation of codes in the field and ability to provide code compliant solutions
- Demonstrate ability to exercise initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and able to maintain, update, and ensure the accurace of inspection records, project documentation and project files
Certification and License Requirements:
- ICC Certifications in multiple disciplines
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years bilding code experience
- Municipal experience a plus
- Commensurate with position, experience and certification levels
Indeed - 10 months ago
Since 1992, SAFEbuilt has provided full-service building department programs, building code plan reviews, complete project support, and...