CAREER WITH SAFEbuilt – Entry Level Inspector In Training
SAFEbuilt has a 20 year history of providing building department services as a government contractor. Our culture is positive and energetic as we empower people to do what they do best. Join the other highly qualified and motivated individuals who share the common Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Service, Improvement and Teamwork.
SAFEbuilt is currently looking for an entry level inspector in training. This position would be trained in all areas of building department and code inspection services including permitting.
- Desire to learn all areas of building department services including permitting, scheduling, code interpretation, plan review processing and overall department administration.
- Desire to gain knowledge of local building codes and current construction procedures/technology
- Desire to learn the Interpretation of codes in the field and the ability to provide code compliant solutions
- Desire to l earn the process and software associated with permitting
- Must possess the ability to positively interact with the other staff members, the general public, contractors, governmental entities, and other clientele
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management, organization, and attention to detail skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Associates degree preferred
- Entry level position – no experience required
SALARY RANGE: $30,000 first year; increase 2nd year upon completed training program
Indeed - 7 months ago
Since 1992, SAFEbuilt has provided full-service building department programs, building code plan reviews, complete project support, and...