SAFEbuilt has a 20 year history of providing building department services as a government contractor. Our culture is positive and energetic as we empower people to do what they do best. Join the other highly qualified and motivated individuals who share the common Core Values of Integrity, Service, Respect, Improvement and Teamwork.
SAFEbuilt is looking for a permit technician for the Greenville, SC area.
This position is a key office personnel who interacts on a daily basis with the public, city employees, inspectors, plans examiners and the building official. Customer service, organization, detail oriented and multi-talking is a must.
- Interfacing with all customers to service their building department related needs.
- Issuing and/or tracking permits through the permitting process, beginning with application acceptance, plan review, inspections and permit closure.
- Establishing and maintaining systems to ensure that all files, letters, reference manuals, field inspection reports, permit files, blueprints, drawings, and other data or material is maintained in an organized fashion.
- Working with plans examiners and inspectors throughout the company to develop and ensure consistent processes.
- Possess the ability to positively interact with the other staff members, the general public, contractors, governmental entities, and other clientele.
- Good time management, organization, telephone, attention to detail, and people skills.
- Must be able to perform multi-task operations with frequent interruptions.
- Perform a variety of duties requiring use of independent judgment and technical knowledge.
- ICC Permit Technician and other certifications are a bonus*
Visit us at www.SAFEbuilt.com
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1992, SAFEbuilt has provided full-service building department programs, building code plan reviews, complete project support, and...