SAIC Employee Reviews

Found 1,242 reviews matching the search
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  College Park, MDFebruary 21, 2017
prepare for an assessment and receive approval upon initial application,i learn focus my job require full focus and being detail oriented.Management are highly encouraging,
Pros
Family oriented
A fun work environment
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCFebruary 18, 2017
The people were great to work with. It was a healthy environment to be around also very professional. A very good work experience.
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
bad lunch breaks
Great employees. Smart people solving hard problems.
Human Resources Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 18, 2017
SAIC/Leidos is a great company! The most enjoyable part of my job is the people. Working with wonderful, talented, hard-working HR professional is the best part of working at this company.
Pros
Flexibility. Great work/life balance. Ability to grow.
Average
Identity Intelligence Analyst (I2) (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAFebruary 14, 2017
Company is offers standard pay, work life balance, benefits as other companies in this sector.

Good Experience with customers, leadership, and managers.
Good place to work, not great to temp
Procurement Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJFebruary 13, 2017
The place is great to work for. However for me I was temp for several months with multiple promises of being made perm in the next month. This continues and the pay was mediocre compared to my previous office work. I hear that permanent pay is not much better with most starting in the high 30k category after a somewhat mandatory 6 month temp.
Pros
good community, flexible hours
Cons
management was misleading, management also was not commanding and often failed to assist
Laid back atmosphere
Senior Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLFebruary 9, 2017
Love the culture of our local SAIC office. The people are friendly from the lowest intern to our site manager. Everyone is approachable.
Just another Government Contractor
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 9, 2017
The work SAIC has is excellent. However, the corporate culture is killing the doers in the company. They have lost the focus on the employees who provide the excellent products. SAIC can be summed up by: Great work with no reward.
Stable company but better in the corporate office
Material Expeditor/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Hanahan, SCFebruary 8, 2017
Management is not ideal in the Charleston area, but my understanding is it is much better in the corporate office of McLean, Virginia. However, they do have a flexible schedule. Benefits are lacking in some areas, such as insurance and sick days, but they do have a lot of vacation days.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Configuration-Data Management (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 8, 2017
Flexible work hours
Great co-workers from all over the world. Everyone is helpful and considerate.
They really try to find positions for you if coverage runs out.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Alot of contract work.
Overall good company; some depts. not so much
Project Control Associate/ Accounting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 8, 2017
Great respectable company with good benefits; some departments not on board with general culture/opportunities. Generally opportunities to advance but secretive on salaries to employees.

Want to know more about SAIC?

Ask a question
Great company
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAFebruary 6, 2017
Enjoyed my time with this company. The program ended so the job ended but it was fun working with the Marine Corps and the civilian police.
Professional atmosphere
Communications Principal (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 5, 2017
Highly skilled and professional co-workers, collegial atmosphere, helpful and supportive. Pay is adequate. Health care costs increasing rapidly. Sufficient vacation/sick leave. No severance pay, no pension.
Pros
Co-workers are helpful and professional
Cons
Always walking a tightrope working from contract to contract.
Principal Information Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 1, 2017
The management at SAIC is great! Each member of the organization takes pride and ownership of their work and the company.
Interesting and challenging place to work
Technical Writer/Editing Specialist (Current Employee) –  N Charleston, SCJanuary 31, 2017
The company offers many challenges and opportunities. You get to work with specialists and engineers in high tech fields. There is potential travel opportunities with some jobs, which may take you to places you may have only dreamed of. Everyday you will learn something new about your job and/or the company. Everyone that I have worked with has made my experiences very enjoyable.
Pros
Most times, you will have a flexible work schedule.
Cons
NA
Productive work environment
Accounts Receivable, Billing Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 31, 2017
Billing department was a fast paced environment with quite a bit of overtime. I learned to multitask and prioritize based on deadlines and invoice income. I enjoyed the team environment and the managers feedback when requested.
Pros
Team focused
A healthfull and rewarding Job
Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Supporting the War effort and the United States Soldiers every day.
I have learned that no issue can stop me from finishing any task.
I have the best Boss and understands the mission at hand.
A military atmosphere that brings out the best in you.
The hours were very difficult but it makes you appreciate what the Soldiers do.
Working with the Soldiers to make the Military stronger and better.The
Pros
Great Salary and benefits.
Cons
Long hours and working with US Government emplyees.
A professional company employing professional people.
Logistics Analyst I (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 29, 2017
For me SAIC was always an enjoyable place to work. The employees were skilled, professional, loyal and helpful. I gained much knowledge in my years there. The company was always prompt to process travel claims and paid very well depending on your abilities. I liked the range of employee experience, junior partners eager to learn and experienced employees willing to tutor the junior ones.
Pros
Christmas party
Cons
Job depending on award of government contracts.
Professional company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCJanuary 25, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed my time with SAIC. Very professional environment, competitive salaries and benefits. Always received support from superiors and support staff to effectively execute contract assigned.
Getting better
Sr. Program Management Analyst/Project Control (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCJanuary 25, 2017
A lot has changed, but it is getting better after split. Quality of job really depends where you are in the company. Last position I had some great managers. I've worked in other locations where management was horrible.
Pros
Last position had some great managers
Cons
Hard to advance
Great people
Cyber Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 22, 2017
Given a second chance; onboarding was seamless; people cared about you. There's a timeline on onboarding process to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
Pros
managers very understanding
benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIC. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval