SAIC

SAIC Employer Reviews

Lack of support by management
Environmental Scientist, Leidos (Former Employee), Bothell, WASeptember 27, 2014
Pros: decent benefits
Cons: not a long term job when starting in lower positions. not good for long term career.
There is a lack of support by management and the only way to get a significant raise is to be part of corporate management or to find a job elsewhere.
Productive Work place
Environmental Field Technician (Former Employee), Brea, CASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: team work
Team environment is the most enjoyable part of the job. Co-worker and management work as a unit.
Contractual work
Software Specialist V (Current Employee), Oak Ridge, TNSeptember 24, 2014
SAIC is a great company with many pathways to pursue working with Government contracts.
Good people to work with.
Property Chief/Logistics Assistant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, NCSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: my coworkers
Cons: it is a contract job
SAIC is a great company with a lot of great people to work with.
A typical day of work for me is managing property records. Typing correspondance for signatures. Coordinating for equipment to be issued or received.
The hardest part of the job is just the tempo is really fast but it is manageable.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the Marines that – more... I work alongside. – less
I enjoy working for a company that has a meaningful cause.
Logistics Analyst II Mobility Coordinator (Current Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: great working along side marines
Cons: contract work is on a yearly basis, work is only year to year
The hours of the job are from 7:30 to 4 and the workload varies depending on the deployment status of the Marines.
Competitive pay with decent benefits
Engineer (Former Employee), VirginiaSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: competitive pay, decent benefits
Cons: constant company changes, layoffs and upheaval
The pay is competitive and the benefits are good. The company has executed a large number of layoffs in the past few years, the number of employees let go probably adds up to thousands. The company has also taken away a lot of perks that were once available to the employees. The employees used to be one of the most valued assets of the company, but – more... that does not seem to be the case any longer. – less
Saic
IMS1 (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2014
I enjoyed feeling like part of a team with working on the Navy base.
Highly Skilled Group
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), Somerset, KYSeptember 17, 2014
Enjoyed working for SAIC in Kentucky. Small community and I was grateful for the opportunity. A high tech company came in!

Funny..I worked evening shift and had asked that the building be exterminated. At night the dung beetle would invade my space and the entire building, but during the day, no one saw anything. They denied my request.

So,,,one evening, – more... I was always alone, it was a quiet evening too, I walked around the office space stepping on the beetles. They were being crushed with every step I took. The more I walked, the more evidence I collected. THEY were everywhere! I heard the day shift was shocked. By the next evening, they'd had the exterminator out.

The building was built on a cow pasture. – less
large diverse contractor with growth opportunities
Government Contracts Project Manager (Former Employee), McLean, VASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: opportunities for growth
Great culture and working environment. Hire a diverse workforce and have steady supply of government contract work.
Excellent
BI Developer/Admin (Current Employee), Fort Knox, KYSeptember 17, 2014
Currently a Federal CoreSys contractor sub contracted to SAIC.
It's a defense contractor during a tough time
Sr. Software/Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 16, 2014
They're doing what they can, but it's not about the employees anymore, it's about staying afloat.
Good job
Information Technology Lead (Current Employee), Bridgewater VASeptember 12, 2014
worked with great people, travelled, and learned a lot. They made sure I was taken care of. The hardest part was travelling away from my family
Productive and inducive to make one try harder
Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Excellent place to work at and the management was top notch.
Fantastic place to Work !
Project Control Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 6, 2014
I learned so much, and had the great opportunity to work with the most innovative staff, supported and worked on the most exciting projects .. This is what I am seeking for my next job.
Great Company to work for
Contractor Senior Logistician (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKSeptember 6, 2014
Provided research and expertise to verify and identify missing, incomplete, or incorrect part information derived from Illustrated Parts Breakdown (IPB) technical orders and engineering drawings to provide the Government a baseline product structure to support the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system.
Good Starting Job
Multimedia Developer (Former Employee), Huntsville AlSeptember 6, 2014
Got me a decent start to my career. People were nice and friendly.
SAIC
Help Desk (Current Employee), Stennis Space Center, MSSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: shift work
I'm a very hard worker & love to stay busy. At my job its all ways slow. There no room to move up. They aren't very helpful with helping me to drop off & pick up my boys from school. Management shows favoritism & they say they listen to try & fix problems but they always get over looked depending who you are.
Productive place to work / technology trending
Manager, Infrastructure Services (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: n/a
Exciting, Trending, Security Focus

Focused on Network Architecture, Design and Strategy for the Enterprise for over 80 locations
Great Co-Workers
Business Area Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, KS and Colorado Springs, COAugust 29, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: indecisive leader ship
My co-workers were an awesome group of technically competent, committed, and resourceful personnel who provided outstanding support to SAIC customers.
Good Place to work.
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 27, 2014
Autonomy to get the job done.

Supportive management structure.

Good Communication.

1 2 3 4 5

About SAIC

SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches – Read more