SAIC

SAIC Employer Reviews

Good job
Information Technology Lead (Current Employee), Bridgewater VASeptember 12, 2014
worked with great people, travelled, and learned a lot. They made sure I was taken care of. The hardest part was travelling away from my family
Productive and inducive to make one try harder
Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Excellent place to work at and the management was top notch.
Fantastic place to Work !
Project Control Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 6, 2014
I learned so much, and had the great opportunity to work with the most innovative staff, supported and worked on the most exciting projects .. This is what I am seeking for my next job.
Great Company to work for
Contractor Senior Logistician (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKSeptember 6, 2014
Provided research and expertise to verify and identify missing, incomplete, or incorrect part information derived from Illustrated Parts Breakdown (IPB) technical orders and engineering drawings to provide the Government a baseline product structure to support the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system.
Good Starting Job
Multimedia Developer (Former Employee), Huntsville AlSeptember 6, 2014
Got me a decent start to my career. People were nice and friendly.
SAIC
Help Desk (Current Employee), Stennis Space Center, MSSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: shift work
I'm a very hard worker & love to stay busy. At my job its all ways slow. There no room to move up. They aren't very helpful with helping me to drop off & pick up my boys from school. Management shows favoritism & they say they listen to try & fix problems but they always get over looked depending who you are.
Productive place to work / technology trending
Manager, Infrastructure Services (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: n/a
Exciting, Trending, Security Focus

Focused on Network Architecture, Design and Strategy for the Enterprise for over 80 locations
Great Co-Workers
Business Area Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, KS and Colorado Springs, COAugust 29, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: indecisive leader ship
My co-workers were an awesome group of technically competent, committed, and resourceful personnel who provided outstanding support to SAIC customers.
Good Place to work.
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 27, 2014
Autonomy to get the job done.

Supportive management structure.

Good Communication.
no advancement
CREW Field Services Representative (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 25, 2014
They are not a bad company, but there is no advancement. All in all not a bad working environment.
Productive and Fun
Sr. System Architect / Sr. Network Architect (Current Employee), Reston, VAAugust 25, 2014
This company is focused on productivity and its a great environment to work in, focusing on employee's morale.
Very good benefits.
System Operator/Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Eustis, VAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: leidos still finding identity.
Has been as very steady work environment, however government policy changes have cut staff and benefits. Holding on to jobs is huge issue in quantifying your skillset to company.
Government contractor in a down defense environment
Program Manager (Current Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 25, 2014
Overall a good place to work. The downturn in defense has effected the company as a whole. There is not a good tolerance for employees to be on overhead. A good contract with a year or more of time on it will keep you safe.
great work environment
Cable Fabrication Technician (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 19, 2014
Pros: not stressful
They have a family first attitude. great benefits. they help you anyway they can. So you don't have to be afraid to ask questions thinking you loose your job.
Nice company
Team Lead, AGILE/IAS Dissemination Imagery Analyst (Former Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 18, 2014
Position while with company wasn't one that allowed further growth. Schedule was night shift only and less flexibility.
Better than average contracting company.
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHAugust 18, 2014
Pleasant company to work for. The job I was on was subcontracted under another company. It was the other contracting company that ruined the atmosphere for me.
Project Manager
Project Manager (Former Employee), Scott AFB, ILAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: government contractor
Good Benefits, Great group of people.
Upper Management was open to hear your concerns
Worked many contracts. The longest was 5 years. Had a big opportunity to expand my knowledge base.
Principal Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee), McLean, VAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: like to travel and many contracts allowed for this
Cons: short term contracts
The company split into SAIC and Leidos. Each taking some employees and locations. It was very good to work at SAIC/Leidos
Upper Management above everyone
Analyst / Property Administrator (Former Employee), Redstone Arsenal, ALAugust 14, 2014
Cons: benefits, management, work environment
In the group I worked in at SAIC I found that upper and mid level management do not care for those who actually do the work. With bloated salaries they will not hesitate to fire someone just to get a bonus or keep one of their friends employed. It is highly political, mechanical and the worst work environment I've every been in.
Leidos... the company formally known as SAIC. Used to be a special place to work and hopefully will be again...
PM (Current Employee), Columbia, MDAugust 13, 2014

1 2 3 4 5

About SAIC

SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches – Read more