SAIC Employee Reviews

Found 1,367 reviews matching the search
Good company to work for
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALJune 24, 2017
A good company with reasonable benefit package

Leadership is about themselves and not necessarily the people who work for them.

the working environment could be better.
Pros
good benefit package
Cons
leadership
Really Enjoyed Working for SAIC
Office Manager/Security Rep (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJune 23, 2017
I really enjoyed working with SAIC. The management team was well trained on how to handle situations. I enjoyed setting up conferences, meetings, holiday parties and job fairs.Couldn't have asked for a better team. I've learned Personnel Security and how to run a building. I learned the travel systems, foreign and domestics. The benefits was great. You got vacation and sick leave.
Pros
flexability; close to home
Cons
shut down the office
Saic
Contractor for NAVY (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 23, 2017
SAIC - is contractor work for SPAWAR.
I cannot speak about the work preformed. Great company, great culture.
It also has great benefits! Management Is great also.
Summer Intern
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 22, 2017
Receptionist duties: answering phones, taking messages, checking visitors in. Office duties as well such as recording meeting minutes, inputting information into computer systems, shredding, scanning and filing paperwork.
good
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 21, 2017
good really fun place typical work day was really fun mangagment is awesome the workplace culture was great the hardest part of the job was nothing the most enjoyable part of the job was the enjoyability
Manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2017
Excellent company! SAIC offered me my first position after leaving the military. Like many men and women severing their country, we turn to these federal contracting company for opportunities after leaving active duty. SAIC hired me before I left active duty. Can’t say enough about SAIC International, Inc. Rated it 4-stars because the culture of the company has change with recent mergers.
Pros
Benefits and Opportunities.
Cons
Merger impacted the culture of the primary company.
Rewarding
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, ILJune 21, 2017
SAIC offered a flexible, rewarding work experience. They were extremely supportive of all employees and worked hard to ensure their success. They provided training opportunities and sought employee input often.
Great place to work.
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJune 21, 2017
Great place to work. People are friendly and easy to get along with. Professional environment. Company engages in creative complex projects that keep it interesting.
Great team of people
Project Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 20, 2017
The supervisors that are on site, and the team of people I work with are amazing!! Couldn't ask for a better group. The SAIC company could pay much better than they do and offer more PTO. 10 days a year, compared to other companies I have worked for, is definitely an area where improvements could be made. The salary is also not very competitive. I took this position to gain experience I needed to progress in my career.
Pros
Atmosphere is great. Wonderful people. Great balance of work and home
Cons
PTO and salary
The pay sucks they low ball you
Wireless Provisioning Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 20, 2017
I am looking to leave because I am underpaid and the benefits are very lousy. If they were to pay us a little bit better for the crazy workload that we do I would stay.
Patent and Trade Law Firm
Network Administrator I (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAJune 18, 2017
Not one of my favorite places to work, as a network administer, at a Law Firm. The clientele was very aggressive and demanding. I was only there for a short time.
Pros
Good Location
Cons
Not technology conducive
Flexible schedule
Program Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 17, 2017
I enjoy working at SAIC. The flex work schedule is perfect for my schedule at this time. My co workers are top notch and pleasant to work with. My only concern is that there is no advancement currently available for me personally. This is why I am seeking other employment.
Pros
flex work schedule
SAIC Was Very Good to Me!
Network / Sr, Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego Naval Station, CAJune 16, 2017
SAIC is a well mature company with adult managers with real world practicality very flexible and promote experience with very experienced managers they back all employees unless you are too negligent but a very good company to be loyal to.
Pros
Many
Cons
Some bad apples in the good barrel
Good place to work.
IMS Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Oxford, ALJune 12, 2017
This is a very good company to work for. The supervisors and employees are helpful and friendly. The work atmosphere is relaxed and the workload is steady.
Pros
Work hours
Cons
Salary
Tech Support Project Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 12, 2017
SAIC is a great place to work. Great work life balance. Benefits are pretty good. The company is doing well and making some pretty good money. Pretty nice office locations.
Management waits for turnover
Senior Technician (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 9, 2017
If you expect to be recognized for working hard or to be able to advance, find a different company to work for. You could be the best person at this company at the job you do, but they will not give you a raise or elevate you for your efforts.
Biometrics Enrollment Technician I (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 8, 2017
SAIC is a good company to work for has great people running the company and pay is nothing to complain about. Felt like I was apart of a team. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing they allowed me to be myself.
Challenging and fast-paced
IT Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 8, 2017
Each day in IT Operations presents an opportunity to learn and grow. I enjoy the unique business challenges we face and thrive in an atmosphere where I can engage with other teams and solve difficult problems.
Great start into the contract arena. Lots of opportunities.
COMSEC Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAJune 6, 2017
Not the best benefits, but suitable for an introduction into the world of contract work.
Great work-life balance for newly reporting transitioning employees.
Pros
Stable contracts
Cons
Marginal annual raises
A solid company to work for with good management
Sr. Behavioral Scientist -Clinical Psychologist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 3, 2017
SAIC is a military contractor that takes care of its workers. They pay for your expertise and work with both the military and the employee to get the best productivity. The management always looks out for opportunities for the employees to better their positions.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Static salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIC. Our community is ready to answer.