HR Administrator II (Current Employee) – Oak Ridge, TN – September 19, 2017
Low salary, heavy work load, management plays favorites. No room for advancement, repeatedly told you have growth potential. Open positions are filled outside of the company for higher pay with no experience.
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) – Fort Bragg, NC – September 19, 2017
SAIC is a typical defense related contractor therefore work with them is dependent on government contracts. However they do make every attempt to place their employees in other positions in the event their current contract ends.
Material Control Specialist II (Former Employee) – North Charleston, SC – September 18, 2017
I had never been in this industry. I thoroughly enjoyed learning the trade of government contracting and excelled quickly in the environment. I highly recommend working for this company if given the opportunity!
Network Engineer and Alternate COMSEC Manager (Current Employee) – Huntsville, AL – September 17, 2017
Good company that seems to look out for their employees. They actively pursued redeployment options for me when the contract I was working on expired. No experience dealing with HR but I hear good things.
Government Furnished Property Manager (Former Employee) – El Segundo, CA – September 14, 2017
Some managers were easy to work for. Some managers will listen and work with you to fix problems. My work was with a number of Government contracts, using the FAR and other US Government regulations in support of GPS program. I was able to save important test and save money for the USAF by knowing the FAR and NSA regulations. As well preventing mistakes on bids on a Government contract.
Junior Cyber Operations Analyst (Current Employee) – Arlington, VA – September 11, 2017
A typical day at work is fast pace. You have no time for anything but your job but it makes the day go by faster so Im thankful for the job. Also you learn a lot a rub elbows with a lot of senior leadership.
Productive yet still able to have an enjoyable workplace.
Electronic Publishing Specialist (Former Employee) – San Antonio, TX – September 7, 2017
Having 50-85% billable work and remaining 15% is administrative work.
I learned what it entails to be a manager, that you can be productive and yet still have an enjoyable workplace. Became more efficient on with Word programs.
The local management I was under was great. The Program Manager took care of his group. He made sure that all billable employees in his group had the work to meet or exceed their billable percentage per pay period.
We all worked as a team. We all offered to help other departments once our own work was done. Our group had worked for so long together that we could depend on each other backup help.
Hardest part of the job was having to go through so many organizational changes and office moving.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with such a great group/co-workers. It was great team work. We were productive yet still able to have fun.
Engineer Technician (Current Employee) – San Diego, CA – September 7, 2017
Work with many different people. Learned to outsource self. Management is good. Culture is part of the Navy since, I work at a Navy site. Worst part is all the change in policies. Best part is have every other Friday off.
Engineering Technician V (Former Employee) – Charleston, SC – September 6, 2017
The daily job was challenging due to changes after the build was complete and we had to make shipping times. There was very little communication with the managers to the production floor about things happening within the production area. I preferred to be on the road with an assigned team working on vehicles at different bases.