Salon Services is an independent wholesale distributor of professional salon and spa products, serving the licensed stylists and salon professional throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah for over 30 years.
Right now we have an exciting opportunity on our sales team within our Bellingham Showroom location.
- Position is part-time but will move to fulltime within a few months, Monday -- Friday.
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service, always putting our customer's first!
- Be both self-motivated and take direction easily from your supervisor.
- Must be a hard worker that thrives in a busy 'retail' style' environment and can multi-task to get all projects completed by target dates/times.
- Be able to lift and unpack heavier boxes.
- Ability to complete ordering & receiving tasks, inventory transfers, inventory adjustments, cycle counts, general organization/projects, cleaning, classroom set-up and tear down and merchandising projects for both.
- Assist the showroom coordinator is all aspects of running a successful showroom.
- Cover the showroom floor in sales and customer service whenever needed.
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Paid training
- Occasional Free Services (as educational model)
- Sick leave
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Benefits
- Incredible product discounts
- A friendly, fun and positive work environment with opportunity to grow
Headquartered in Renton, Washington, Salon Services has 13 showrooms and more than 25 consultants serving communities throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah. The cornerstone of our business is education, and we pride ourselves on the wide range of educational offerings provided to salon owners, stylists, and associates throughout the communities we serve. For more information about us, visit our website at www.salonservicesnw.com or www.facebook.com/salonservices.