SAN ANDREAS REGIONAL CENTER Employee Reviews

Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 18, 2015
This was a wonderful place to work. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Very relaxed atmosphere. Everyone got along. I had to leave because I moved back to Southern California to be closer to my children.
Pros
Free lunches - we all went out to lunch together
I beleive this agency truelly cares for the consumers they are working with and have a high standard of care
RN consultant (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CANovember 6, 2015
I have developed professional relationships with the nurses I communicate with at San Andreas Regional Center. I have a great deal of autonomy in this position. I am well supported by the staff and I am always appreciated for the work I do for them.
Pros
flexible scheduele, Automony
Cons
I need more hours than San Andreas can offer me. This is the reason I am seeking other employment
Overworked and lots of stress all around.
Service Coordinator Bilingual (Former Employee) –  Watsonville, CASeptember 14, 2015
Over worked with extremely high case load standards. Stress level is always high. Unable to do actual social work due to always dealing with daily emergencies.
District Manager - Intake and Clinical Services (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAOctober 20, 2014
Supportive environment for employees. Compensation is limited by state budget allocation. Many people who leave this agency end up coming back. It's a good place to work.
DDS Subsidiry
Fiscal Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CASeptember 24, 2012
Receive an process all incoming invoice for payment
process all payments
input JE
Pepare special payment runs
Pros
7.5 hr work day
Cons
lots of weekend ot rather than m-f ot
Compassionate place to work for
Secretary (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAJuly 25, 2012
I have learned alot from San Andreas, dealing with former patients of Agnews, we deal with cerebal palsy, autism, developmentally clients I have learned about compassion and patience. I enjoy working with my coworkers. They are very hard working service coordinators and serving our clients with there needs so they can live comfortably.
Pros
working with the clients
Cons
huge caseloads