San Diego Convention Center Corporation

San Diego Convention Center Corporation Employee Reviews

The Best Place I've Ever Worked
"HOUSING SERVICES MANAGER" (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: too many to mention
Cons: i can't think of any
SDCCC was the best position I have ever had at a corporation. I learned an enormous amount about the Housing/Hotel services industry. My co-workers were like family. The hardest part of the job was juggling the amount of business I contracted. The most enjoyable part was the compliments I received from the clients post-events.
Wonderful place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 19, 2014
Wonderful place to work and very friendly atmosphere. Great opportunity to learn about the hospitality industry.
Focuses on customer service
Financial Systems Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 4, 2013
Pros: air conditioned office
Cons: walking from one end of the building to the other end, which is almost a mile!
Be as helpful as possible to conventioneers since they are not familiar with San Diego. The staff at the convention center is most likely the first people the conventioneers associate with the city. I've learned to be familiar with the most popular restaurants in the city so that the tips could be passed on when recommending to out-of-towners. My co-workers function as a team to maintain the appearance of the convention center. There is no hardest part of the job, and the most enjoyable has to be the satisfaction from helping somebody.

San Diego Convention Center Corporation Salaries