San Diego County Regional Airport Authority Employee Reviews in United States

Sr. Risk Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 26, 2015
The San Diego County Regional Airport Authority is a great place to work, but there is limited opportunities for advancement.
Fun place to work with a solid team culture
Senior Accountant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 20, 2015
Management is good at teaching and encouraging employees to excel in both professional and community endeavors. Co-workers are highly educated and cooperative. The hardest part of the job will be to transition out at the end of the month.
Pros
Team Work, Health Care Benefits, Community envolvement & Gym
Cons
Pay
Too much Security
Budget Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 14, 2014
Working at the airport you were very limited as to what you were able to do. The management team was great but due to the high competitive nature, it was very stressful. I enjoyed my job though and due to my computer competence became the power point guru for the Finance/Budget department. I often met with executive staff to help them with their presentations to the board.
Pros
very convenient to get to and free parking
Cons
due to downsizing it was difficult for permanent placement
Ideal Pleasant Job
Executive Assistant to the CFO and VP (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 20, 2014
It was a very nice smooth job and working with an employer that was very pleasant to work with just made it even better. I will always appreciate my employer's reference of me is - She will always walk on water for her employer and team coworkers. I learned about respect and history about the San Diego Airport Authority. My coworkers were great people to work with as well, very caring and sincere The hardest part of this job was leaving. Every day was enjoyable.
Pros
discounted airline tickets
Cons
not enought career growth.
Another day at work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 18, 2013
SDCRAA was a good place to work. I had the opportunity to meet many people such as coworkers, customers, corporations, etc. I found it hard to believe that the more you worked, the less recognition.Politics you could probably label it to be. Nevertheless, I still made it the best I could. Staying in a positive attitude and mood always put the attitude of the office. The hardest part of my job was being surround with others that had a very negative attitude and did nothing but complain. I believe that if management was more involved with seeing the vision of where they were going and being supportive of the non-management employees, at the end there could be a more positive environment. My personal motto: SMILE
S=stay positive
M=make the effort
I=initiate the smile
L=learn to accept
E=engage in conversation
Pros
good vision of the future airport needs
Cons
salary and compensation
Professional place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 15, 2012
The SDCRAA is a nice place to work. Management needs to be improved and employees that work with dedication should be recognized more. Promotions should go the employees who truly deserve it, not because you are next in line, or who you know. There should be more desk audits and position titles should hold truth to the actual job that is performed.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
recognition for true work ethics

4.4