San Francisco Art Institute

San Francisco Art Institute Employer Reviews

Enjoyed working with and helping my fellow students
Digital Media Studio Assistant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: relaxed work environment, friendly people
As a student and part-time employee at SFAI, I was able to get a lot out of my position at the DMS. I was able to work on my own projects, while simultaneously helping other students and friends on their projects. A very positive place to work with very little negatives about the job.
Inspiring and Supportive Community
Gallery Assistant, Drawing Teacher (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: interactivity/inspiration/communal feeling and support
Cons: work/study at the same time
I feel lucky being able to work at SFAI's environment! The feeling of being part of a community has been very valuable! Also, interacting with a variety of artists -teachers, students- of all levels and backgrounds wouldn't have been more inspirational.
The history of art at your fingertips!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 8, 2013
Pros: slow paced and laid back, amazing co-workers
This was a student position while I was attending the undergrad program. Always a great time! Was able to work on art projects if the day was slow and we were constantly surrounded by wonderful artists. I can not say enough great things about SFAI!!!
I was only a MFT trainee for a short time and the program was disbanded due to lack of funding.
Counselor Trainee (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 8, 2013
The client population was interesting, yet not very challenging.
Real Art
Fine Art Instructor (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 20, 2012
Pros: the history and faculty.
It is very rare to be in a place where artists teach. In the years that I learned and worked at San Francisco Art Institute, it was a place to discuss and live art.

Very rare.

To this day, I am devoted to the institute and the teachers who have devoted their lives to passing on the tradition of fine art.

About San Francisco Art Institute

About Santa Fe Art Institute: SFAI takes as its mission an exploration of the intersections of contemporary art and society. By – Read more